Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2011

I guess because of the Black friday deals I got this year Best Buy would win, but honestly not the first place i usually go for games

yeah definitely K-mart for me. Was so thankful last year that our K-mart came back to my city (was Big-K, then Sears "Essentials", and now it's back to the regular K-mart again) ha.

I'm going with Kmart, even though I didn't personally take advantage of a lot of their deals. They were still pretty huge. Communication with the customers here couldn't have been better, too.

I don't know why anyone is voting for Best Buy. Their crazy deals at the end of the year were online (store pick-up option doesn't count), and they totally botched them, not getting the orders to scores of customers.

K-Mart. There were a few times this year when I just went in looking for an older game and was able to find prices below or comparable to Amazon's.

Best Buy, there isn't a K Mart close so no idea how great they are. I also get to use my Reward Zone certs at BB so that cuts prices big time.

Target for two reasons: 1. They typically have good sales and their RedCard program always saves you 5%. 2. I work there and get a discount on top of those good deals :D

TRU for me, got lots of good deals there this year. Sadly Kmart in my area is joke and I only got in on a couple of deals from there and I hate dealing with BB even though they did have a lot of good deals there this year as well.

Best Buy and KMart. KMart year round had great deals. Best Buy really stepped up during the holiday season. We'll see.

bread's done
Back