Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily Best Buy. K-mart went from one of the best to non-existent. Target wasn't bad either this year, but Best Buy by a landslide.

Best Buy, the new GM at my main store turned it around, and GCU was well worth its price, with custom coupons and pre order bonuses

Gonna have to go with Best Buy, got some good deals there this year. Unfortunate that KMart fell off the map, they were killing it there for a while.

I only say Gamestop because it's less than a mile from my house and I've gotten to know the guys there so my customer service is always awesome, but I rarely buy anything.
WOW though, I'm going to make a drive to a Best Buy soon and see what all the fuss is about.

Gamestop

Every Best Buy near me has the worst god awful customer service, no game selection, and well crowds as bad as gamestop. I bought a lot of games from gamestop, particularly Japanese games. I am building up a Japanese gaming backlog for DS/PS3 so when those games go out of print, I will be able to play them. Gamestop has a lot of them for reasonable, I can see the case/manual and game disc before I buy, and the customer service is generally decent.

.. the people saying Gamestop must seriously be trollin

A lot of votes for BBY, but theyve been seriously going downhill lately. @gamer has become complete shit, and they dont really have many decent sales anymore. REally the only deals are keeping an eye out for them to kinda clearance stuff out. $20 promo isn't bad though

Best Buy just for their pre-order promotion alone... However, in the online realm they still have work to do. I just got my Injustice a day late which NEVER happens w/ Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back