Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never find anything worthwhile when I stop in Best Buy. Of course, I don't have one locally, so I may just be catching them at inopportune times. GameStop is my fallback, and I find a lot of good deals there. And apparently, unlike a few other stores, my local one is staffed by awesome folks that know what they're doing. Shopping there is always a positive experience.

Ugh... If I had to chose one I guess it would be BestBuy, though I stay as far away from brick & mortar as possible these days.

Voting for Target. I'll admit that their clearance took a pretty big nosedive over 2012 and their weekly deals usually weren't anything incredible, but BB and GS have such customer-repelling "customer service" that I can't in good conscience give either a vote.

Also, the 90-day return window and FINALLY doing online price-matching (even if that was toward the very end of 2012) give them a nudge.

In all honesty, Best Buy seems to be the only B&M Retailer who truly cares about giving us good deals anymore.

Best Buy had the best deals. Gamer coupons, daily deals, 100% extra buy back, clearance items, and you can buy online and pick up at store was a definite win in my opinion.

Walmart gets enough exclusies now adays to warrant my vote, I think. Doesn't make them the best but it draws me to their stores

I bought a handful of new games from Target and Gamestop in 2012, but Best Buy got the majority of my disposable income as evidenced by my new Silver reward status.

[quote name='mtseggay']Walmart gets enough exclusies now adays to warrant my vote, I think. Doesn't make them the best but it draws me to their stores[/QUOTE]

What exclusives does walmart get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back