Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebgames simply because they are right by my house and they have those coupon delas with get 10% more and an extra 10% off. Those coupons is what got me to buy Oblivion.

Would say Target but it's not an option. So I went with Bestbuy. Plenty of good sales, and being a rewards member does pay off.

As much as I hate BB, their constant stream of coupons have been a huge bonus for me and saved me oodles of money. So I have to give them the nod here.

Why are 4 of these in the category for Worst B&M retailer? Makes no sense... shouldn't there be some visible degree of separation?

I'd vote TRU, as on the whole they're pretty good, but the one closest to me pissed me off the last time I was in there. Plus the one second closest to me is never updated and shows no organization whatsoever.

Best Buy I voted as worst retailer... that store just irks me, and I think the rest of the world too.

Last time I tried to get something from EBgames I ended up waiting in a relatively short line for half an hour while their stellar employee struggled to move people along.

I don't go to Gamecrazy.

So, I went with CC by default. For the most part I can go in that store without being hassled (BestBuy) and just get what I want and go.

My Gamecrazy gets my vote they always have what I am looking for and throw some pretty awesome deals. Also you can't beat them for trade in credit!

EB/Gamestop - their website's in-store inventory actually works! And used game sales are always nice. Although I see more and more disc only games.

CC - good sales but unorganized so you spend too much time looking for stuff.
BB - can't remember anything great this year.

I'm a devil customer, but uber awesome coupons and (though now worthless) rewards don't hurt. The coupons make Best Buy. CC and TRU have the natural deals...

For the past year most of the games I purchased were from Best Buy. So they get my vote.

The customer service were always friendly, and I acquired a lot of gift certificates from the reward zone for purchasing from them.

ive never really had a bad experience at EB / GS, plus the used dvds arent half bad. the employees at the ones ive been to are generally awesome as well.

Best Buy for the win.

(I'd vote GameStop for the sheer volume of used games I buy there except I can't give awards to anyone who tries that hard to push preorders up my ass.)

BB & CC. always finding a game/dvd deal. and BB for their pricematch. CC having that $40 off coupon, helping me get Vegas for 360 for $7 after buying a camera.

Circuit City, because of Half-Life 2 being $8.96, Madden $48, and Gears of War for $45. I also got my Xbox 360 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back