Best Buy 10% Off Games/Music/Movies/Toys: 7/23/08 - 7/28/08

BlueLobstah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Got this coupon in my email today, I didn't see an earlier thread so I apologize if some of you have already seen this. There's also coupons available for 10% & 12% off other items in store, so check out the direct link for full details.

Direct Link: http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/P/v3/C...438180897;1;02&R=T1_CPN_50558&A=1007&ci=50558

Image:

bb.jpg

Thanks for posting. I wonder how strict BB is with expiration dates on these. Noticed this coupon expires the day before SC4 comes out.

[quote name='V878']Thanks for posting. I wonder how strict BB is with expiration dates on these. Noticed this coupon expires the day before SC4 comes out.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to mention that. =(

Thanks. I can use this for several things I want like the U2 reissues ($17.99 now) and the X-files Mythology sets (with this coupon, $11.70 each and comes with a free $8.50 ticket to X-files 2 movie).

Soul Calibur comes out on JuLY 29. Why do they ALWAYS release this coupon and have it end right before the big releases?

A question can I apply this coupon with the reward certificates?
and If I cancel an pick-up order puchased with reward certificates will I receive the refund immediately?
Thanks

[quote name='lobitoh']A question can I apply this coupon with the reward certificates?
and If I cancel an pick-up order puchased with reward certificates will I receive the refund immediately?
Thanks[/quote]RZ certs are considered payment, so they can be used with any coupon.

No, you won't receive the refund of your RZ certs immediately. The last time I returned something paid for with RZ certs, it took about 1-2 weeks for the RZ points to end up back in my account.

Are you signed up for something specific to get these coupons? I have the Silver reward zone and the credit card but I never get these email to me. I feel like I used to get them emailed and sometimes in the mail but don't anymore. Seems bizarre

I signed up to RZ, and now get these 10% off coupons monthly. I rarely use them though, as they can't be combined with sales.

[quote name='Decker']Thanks. I can use this for several things I want like the U2 reissues ($17.99 now) and the X-files Mythology sets (with this coupon, $11.70 each and comes with a free $8.50 ticket to X-files 2 movie).[/quote]

I was thinking of using this for the U2 deluxe editions as well but I'm going to wait until August when this box set comes out - cheaper and better looking

[quote name='Grico']Are you signed up for something specific to get these coupons? I have the Silver reward zone and the credit card but I never get these email to me. I feel like I used to get them emailed and sometimes in the mail but don't anymore. Seems bizarre[/QUOTE]

Not sure. I don't believe this is rewards zone related, since my reward zone emails show up at a different address. I don't really remember where or how I started getting this, but they come from [email protected].

look i know this is wrong thread but i dont see a best buy clearence thread, and since i know most are ymmv. but the best buy in mooresville nc has an ass load of cleareance games. all 60% off the one that caught my eye was call of duty 4. but it covered all consoles and handhelds

damn i need one that will work for 360 wireless adapter, that thing is freaking expensive man

[quote name='Horo']damn i need one that will work for 360 wireless adapter, that thing is freaking expensive man[/quote]

I had the same problem. If you're semi tech savy go look up how to make a bridge with a Router and something called DD-WRT (kinda like a program). I now have a $30 router working as a bridge that let's me use xbox live over a wireless connection and didn't have to buy the ridiculously expensive microsoft one.

Yeah, I suggest a wireless bridge. I have reverted back to my Linksys WET-11 wireless bridge that is only 802.11b because the MS 360 Wireless adapter was just horrible for connectivity and I had constant XBL disconnects not present with my bridge.

[quote name='shrike4242']RZ certs are considered payment, so they can be used with any coupon.

No, you won't receive the refund of your RZ certs immediately. The last time I returned something paid for with RZ certs, it took about 1-2 weeks for the RZ points to end up back in my account.[/quote]

The last time I tried to use both, as usual with BB cashiers, they were dumbfounded and claimed I could only use one. I was going to go to the return desk and straighten it out, but the total was not even enough to justify that extra few dollars.

[quote name='dg7md']The last time I tried to use both, as usual with BB cashiers, they were dumbfounded and claimed I could only use one. I was going to go to the return desk and straighten it out, but the total was not even enough to justify that extra few dollars.[/quote]All they have to do is scan the coupon, and then when they total it out, scan the RZ cert. :dunce:

If they're saying you can't use both at the same time, ask to have a customer service lead come over and straighten them out.

It's multiple coupons that turns into an issue with BB, not one type of coupon (even multiples of the same coupon) and RZ certs.

I got something from the reward zone today. 10% off coupon 8/1-8/4. I think it was mentioned elsewhere on CAG as well. Check your mailboxes everyone.

Hi, can someone please post link or send coupon for the best buy 10% off 8/1-8/4 - I could not find it, and wanted to pickup Soul Calibur IV P.E. for PS3 ... Thanks

bread's done
Back