Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

DOOM Release Date: 05/13/2016

Overwatch Release Date: 05/24/2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens  Release Date: 06/28/2016

Battleborn Release Date: 05/03/2016

Receive 5 Gold Skins with the "Firstborn Pack" when you Pre-order Battleborn now!

Friends and foes alike will know you were one of the first to take up arms with the Battleborn when you show up to the fight in your exclusive gold regalia.

Pre-order your copy of Battleborn and deck your heroes out with an exclusive in-game title and golden character skins for Thorn, Reyna, Montana, Marquis, and Rath.

[customspoiler=Expired]

Madden NFL 16
Release Date: 8/25/2015

Pre-Order Madden NFL 16
Give your Ultimate Team a head start with 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack

Release Date: 8/30/2015

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Pre-Order Bonus
Receive a free Toy Box Takeover game when you pre-order and purchase a Disney Infinity 3.0 edition starter pack.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Jump into the action with this Day One Edition, which additional game content, such as Adam-ska Special, a silver personal ballistic shield, a Wetland cardboard box, a blue urban fatigues outfit and a Metal Gear Online boost.

Mad Max

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Pre-order Mad Max at Best Buy, and get the in-pack Ripper, an additional fully upgradeable Magnum Opus car body.

Forza Motorsport 6

Release Date: 9/15/2015

Pre-order Forza Motorsport 6 and receive access to an in-game 2014 BMW M4 coupe. The new twin-turbo inline six is a spectacular performer that is grippy and transitions like a trooper. Experience the power of the smaller, lighter motor that offers enhanced handling. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

FIFA 16

Release Date: 9/22/2015

Pre-order FIFA 16 Standard Edition now and get up to $15 worth of FUT Gold Packs over 15 weeks.*
*Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

Pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition now and get up to $50 worth of FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks.* Start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order today. *Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

NBA 2K16

Release Date: 9/25/2015

NBA 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive your game Friday, September 25, before the standard Tuesday, September 29 release. Plus, get 10,000 virtual currency (VC), and MyTEAM VIP package. While supplies last.

Guitar Hero Live

Release Date: 10/20/2015

Guitar Hero Live Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-order and purchase to experience what it's like to play with Avenged Sevenfold on the big stage. Bonus content includes premium shows, custom note highways and more. Only at Best Buy: You'll also receive an additional pre-order bonus of a Guitar Hero Live microphone.

Bonus content available from October 20 to November 2, 2015. Internet connection required. For more information, visit www.guitarhero.com/bonus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Release Date: 10/23/2015

PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION
Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin's discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens to keep a secret that could get him killed. While supplies last. Online and in-store customers will receive their code packed with the game.

:ps4: PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE CONTENT  :ps4:
Includes 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes missions.

10,000 BONUS CREDITS FOR THE JOIN THE FAMILY REWARDS PROGRAM*
Pre-order to receive 10,000 Bonus Credits. Join the Family to earn a wide range of Assassin's Creed rewards. Earn credits for being a fan and cash in your earnings for rewards, prizes, and even bigger giveaways. Sign up anytime at assassinscreed.com/rewards. * Code to redeem your 10,000 bonus credits will be delivered via email within 72 hours.

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date: 10/27/2015

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians and receive tokens to redeem the in-game multiplayer Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Release Date: 11/6/2015

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

Fallout 4

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Free Fallout 4 Perk Poster
Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Preorder Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One at Best Buy and receive a token to redeem The Sparrowhawk Pack. The Sparrowhawk Pack contains the in-game Sparrowhawk Outfit, White Wood Recurve Bow skin and Master Hunter journal pages. Only at Best Buy. Alone and without precious resources in the Siberian wilderness, Lara crafted an outfit from the furs and hides of animals she has hunted. The outfit will boost Lara's hunting ability, causing animals to scare less easily.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pop-Up Art Sleeve.
Get a unique and exciting pop-up packaging when you pre-order the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Release Date: 11/17/2015

Star Wars: Battlefront Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront and be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronts key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

Rainbow Six Siege

Release Date: 12/1/2015

Pre-order now and get the gold weapons skin pack.

:xb1: Includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for free.  :xb1:

fg_thedivision.jpg
Tom Clancy's The Division
Release Date: 3/8/2016

IzjBSGp.png

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

agent-origins-gear_rewards_sets_235317.j
GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS
Pre-Order your copy of Tom Clancy's The Division for guaranteed Beta access. E-mail delivered within 72 hours of pre-order with registration instructions for the Beta.

Hazmat Gear Set with Pre-Order
Your gear includes a hazmat suit, backpack with increased health, and a POF P416 assault rifle.
[:xb1:]  Play it first on Xbox One in December 2015. [:xb1:][/customspoiler]

FAQ
What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U or PC (platform availability varies by title). Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

• Best Buy Stores: $5 deposit required to pre-order. Pre-order game by 5:00 p.m. CT on day before street date. Present member ID at time of pre-order and pickup. Purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Store: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Home: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Purchase is processed and shipped on or about street date.
Please Note: If you are not a My Best Buy member or do not present your member ID at time of pre-order, street date and/or store pickup as described in these FAQs, this offer is void.

When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to your account approximately 20 days after street date or store pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a qualifying game and get multiple awards?
There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.
Authorization Process
When you place an order online, Best Buy authorizes your credit card to make sure sufficient credit is available. A hold is placed on funds equal to your order total until the order is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deus Ex maybe? That's Feb. Hitman and Uncharted both in March. Hopefully all 3 or at least 2 of those 3 are in the $10 cert promotion.

Mother fuck er.  One of my return/rebuys with the Forza console is showing -325 points for the return, but the rebuying part is showing 0 points.  I can't even find the original purchasing transaction in my points history.

EDIT:  Nevermind, I found the original, it was updated with the first exchange and I actually got 60 points (for the $30 cash I paid OOP for the console)

Hoping Street Fighter, PVZ 2, and FC Primal get added to the promo. Part of me is scared that they wont add anymore games though and the dream will be over lol

Just got an email from Best Buy : Spend $100 or more between 11/11-11/14 and get $10 to use in December.

I was already going to pre-order Battlefront and the Season Pass, so that is awesome.
Excludes Preorders. Fine print in email. I had the same plan :whistle2:(

You guys think the Deluxe Edition of Star Wars Battlefront is worth it? I don't really care for the extras, but if I can sell the bonus content for more than $10, it might be worth it to get the Deluxe Edition. 

Well I started BLOPS3 tonight.  Thought it would be a quick turn around and trade but so far I really really like it. Have not tried the MP yet so I guess that may determine long term viability but the campaign so far is really fun. I also have no idea how anyone can say with a straight face a game like BLOPS3 is just a reskin. The really have some cool ideas and abilities in this game.

You guys think the Deluxe Edition of Star Wars Battlefront is worth it? I don't really care for the extras, but if I can sell the bonus content for more than $10, it might be worth it to get the Deluxe Edition.
Personally I don't think it's worth it. It just gives you early access to weapons you can otherwise earn by playing, and then has some exclusive celebratory emotes.

i preordered COD the day before release. obviously i haven't gotten my 500 points yet, but it doesn't even show "victory can be preordered" bonus pending yet? is that normal?

Why does my account page say my GCU unlocked membership lasts through an "invalid date". It was through sometime in 2018 until now. 20% is still coming off games I put in my cart, though

my points are all fucked up.

yesterday it said I had 987 points (correct) and 705 pending (also correct).

I look at my Rewards balance tonight and now it says 987 points, but now 221 pending...very incorrect. For some reason they took away my $10 Tomb Raider cert and the $10 Fallout 4 cert is nowhere to be found either. The points for my Pip Boy Edition posted with no problem but the extra 500 points aren't showing up. I started a chat with customer service and they basically just told me to wait. Shits crazy.

my points are all fucked up.

yesterday it said I had 987 points (correct) and 705 pending (also correct).

I look at my Rewards balance tonight and now it says 987 points, but now 221 pending...very incorrect. For some reason they took away my $10 Tomb Raider cert and the $10 Fallout 4 cert is nowhere to be found either. The points for my Pip Boy Edition posted with no problem but the extra 500 points aren't showing up. I started a chat with customer service and they basically just told me to wait. Shits crazy.
I've been dealing with issues for over a week now. I got a $5 cert twice and it was taken away twice.

My Fallout 4 and Tomb Raider points/certs still not even pending.

Did anyone here get their Fallout 4 or Tomb Raider certs yet?

I've been dealing with issues for over a week now. I got a $5 cert twice and it was taken away twice.

Nope, my Fallout 4 points show as pending but it only shows the base points (like 94). Just picked up Tomb Raider today so I can't tell on that just yet. I also had a $5 cert but I had enough points (thankfully).

My account is now showing 500 pre-order points pending for Black Ops III.  Up until today, it only showed the regular points.  So, don't panic just yet, if the pre-order points aren't showing pending on your account. :)

Hate that the $10 certificates take so long to process. Wanted to use them for battlefront, but might not get a chance to.

nope not yet , I preordered tomb raider and nothing yet aides from the 47 points

BLOPS 3 Points are pending now. 2 more to go.  The other two are at least on my points page now.  I expect my Fallout 4 ones to post soon since I ordered that a little while ago but it did not ship until Wed so who knows.

So I know that Best Buy adds points like 15-20 days later but I am worried I have recent transactions which are showing Tomb Raider / Fallout 4 but there is no purchase history of my preorders which were a week prior to release......I'm assuming that is not normal and I need to email Best Buy for my $20?

i know we were discussing earlier in this thread but i picked up FO4 on XB1 and have yet to experience this 0FPS/stutter issue. Game is installed on my SSD.. unless there was a patch that went out.

So I know that Best Buy adds points like 15-20 days later but I am worried I have recent transactions which are showing Tomb Raider / Fallout 4 but there is no purchase history of my preorders which were a week prior to release......I'm assuming that is not normal and I need to email Best Buy for my $20?
Wait 15 days. It's part of their policy. If it's not there in 15 days, then contact Best Buy. You all need to stop flipping out. It's been 4 days for fallout and TR; 8 days for COD. My bonus points havnet shown up for Fallout or COD either.

speaking of flipping out, finally got my $20 off $20 at best buy from visa checkout and the code was invalid, they sent me another email saying they were aware the codes dont work and they will send another. possibly one of the worst handling of any promo ever.

My BLOPS points posted Wednesday.

Unrelated but I bought the Forza bundle and Locke controller last weekend at BB but didn't get the free premium REQ bundle they were advertising as well. Asked in store and they swore it would come via email. I posted on the forums about it and first they thought it was in the controller package then when I showed them proof of the offer and my receipt from the controller purchase the rep just went "we will make a one-time exception" and sent me a code. Hate how now I will have a flag on my account cause of BB's own screwups!

My BLOPS points posted Wednesday.

Unrelated but I bought the Forza bundle and Locke controller last weekend at BB but didn't get the free premium REQ bundle they were advertising as well. Asked in store and they swore it would come via email. I posted on the forums about it and first they thought it was in the controller package then when I showed them proof of the offer and my receipt from the controller purchase the rep just went "we will make a one-time exception" and sent me a code. Hate how now I will have a flag on my account cause of BB's own screwups!
Had to do the same thing. They were supposed to type in the sku to print you a digital Warzone req pack. Now I also have to contact them about my fallout seasons pass! :(

speaking of flipping out, finally got my $20 off $20 at best buy from visa checkout and the code was invalid, they sent me another email saying they were aware the codes dont work and they will send another. possibly one of the worst handling of any promo ever.
I got an email from them saying "my submission fell outside of the terms and conditions"

Jackasses.

Why the heck is everyone freaking out about points for a game that came out this past Tuesday? Just because you see some points and not the rest doesn't mean anything. Man some of you need to learn to be patient.

Yeah it takes a little while for points to post, it has only been 3 days.   I'm not complaining. I traded in my disc only copy of Fallout 4 from my Pipboy edition.  44 in credit plus 10 for preordering, plus 5 in points.  59 in store credit so they basically paid me to buy the game.  I preordered digitally so I didn't need the disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back