Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promotion (Read the OP before posting your question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
As a My Best Buy member, get $10 in reward certificates per game title you pre-order and purchase.
Eligible titles are available for :xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: :pc:.

What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup. When you meet these requirements, you will receive 500 bonus points credited to your account within 15 days of purchase or game shipment.

Where can I pre-order and purchase the qualifying games to qualify for this offer?
You may pre-order and purchase any of the qualifying games in Best Buy stores or online at BestBuy.com. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of an eligible game and get multiple rewards?
No. There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Q: Can the 20% off Unlocked benefit be combined with a price match?
A: At the time of purchase, you would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price. If Best Buy's price is lowered during the return/exchange period, the price will be matched to the lower price (upon request). My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Members should receive the new price along with the 20% discount. This price match covers one price match per identical item per customer.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.

Dying Light

Release Date: 1/27/2015

These great character DLCs are available when you pre-order Dying Light from Best Buy! NINJA Don a mask of a Japanese assassin and blend into the shadows of the quarantine zone. SPECIAL AGENT Get ready to dive deep into the city jungle with a protective vest, knee pads, and sturdy boots.

:pc: Grand Theft Auto V

Release Date: 1/27/2015

All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

Evolve

Release Date: 2/10/2015

Pre-order EVOLVE for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC and receive the Monster Expansion Pack, which includes the "Savage Goliath" skin and a new monster character free.

Battlefield Hardline

Release Date: 3/17/2015

Receive a Versatility Battlepack that includes an assault rifle, a camo skin for your weapons, and a teamplay boost. Also get three gold Battlepacks delivered over three weeks. These include a random assortment of customizations, accessories and boosts.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

*Confirmed to be part of promotion*
Release Date: 5/19/2015

fQY27qy.png

Batman: Arkham Knight

Release Date: 6/2/2015

Take advantage of Harley's unique weapons, gadgets and abilities, and test your skills with four challenge maps. Bonus code included on packaging.

WAYNETECH Booster pack includes - Explosive Gel Takedown - set traps to knock out enemies remotely - Aerieal Juggle - Strick an enemy in mid-air for massive damage - Batarangs While Gliding - Launch multiple Batarangs while in mid-air - Weapon Upgrade - Increase the devastating firepower of the Batmobile.

Elder Scrolls Online

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.
FAQs
Learn more about how to get $10 in reward certificates.

Online Orders:
OIBRmGd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question for those of you who (like me) were able to get a free GTA V, were Premier Silver at the time (Elite Plus now, I guess), and changed the shipping to Expedited when placing the order: Do you still have the $13.99 total showing on your order details?

This is going to come across as very nitpick-y and money-grubbing, but I was considering contacting BBY (preferably via email) about that shipping charge, since--as a Premier Silver member--I should have received the Expedited shipping for free and not have been charged $13.99 for it. However, I'm hesitant to do anything in the event that a BBY rep notices that the total would be $0.00 without that shipping charge and my account gets flagged or investigated (I don't have to worry about losing the game, as it arrived on my porch today). Then again, a rep might not even notice.

I know, I know, I sound like a greedy jerk...I'm so thankful that I got the game in the first place (plus the $20 in RZ points which are currently pending for me already), but for me to have paid for a benefit that should have been free in the first place just doesn't feel right to me. What's worse is that I paid with my CC in the initial order due to my GCs not working (I wasn't aware of the m.bestbuy.com workaround at that time), so that's $13.99 of my own funds gone. :wall: :bomb:

What do you guys think I should do?

I have a question for those of you who (like me) were able to get a free GTA V, were Premier Silver at the time (Elite Plus now, I guess), and changed the shipping to Expedited when placing the order: Do you still have the $13.99 total showing on your order details?

This is going to come across as very nitpick-y and money-grubbing, but I was considering contacting BBY (preferably via email) about that shipping charge, since--as a Premier Silver member--I should have received the Expedited shipping for free and not have been charged $13.99 for it. However, I'm hesitant to do anything in the event that a BBY rep notices that the total would be $0.00 without that shipping charge and my account gets flagged or investigated (I don't have to worry about losing the game, as it arrived on my porch today). Then again, a rep might not even notice.

I know, I know, I sound like a greedy jerk...I'm so thankful that I got the game in the first place (plus the $20 in RZ points which are currently pending for me already), but for me to have paid for a benefit that should have been free in the first place just doesn't feel right to me. What's worse is that I paid with my CC in the initial order due to my GCs not working (I wasn't aware of the m.bestbuy.com workaround at that time), so that's $13.99 of my own funds gone. :wall: :bomb:

No. Just no.

Ok people, seriously, Reward Zone stuff isn't and never has been instant.  Give it more than 2 hours before freaking out.  Honestly, give it like two weeks before freaking out.

I have to imagine the sheer amount of people who call within a minute of buying their game asking where their certificate is at is probably (at least part of) the reason they neutered this program.

Also, Vigilante, I had the same issue with an order not to long ago.  They sent me an email shortly after my order shipped informing me that I was incorrectly charged and about a week later credited my card the value.  I'd give it a day or so and see if you get that email before contacting anyone. But yeah, I'd fear alerting them to a free copy too. 

Thank you for your recent order on BestBuy.com. Due to a system error you did not receive free shipping on this order. To correct this error, the method of payment used for this order will be credited for the shipping, plus any applicable taxes. You will receive an e-mail confirming the credit once it has been applied. Credits to your credit card should appear on your statement within your current or next billing cycle. Please contact your credit card company with any questions regarding your credit after it has been applied.
^Didn't you get the above notice a day after you ordered? Even if they don't credit you, just eat the shipping cost.

I'm in the exact same situation. Except they actually e-mailed me about this shipping issue back when the order was placed and said they were aware of the problem and that I would receive a refund for the shipping cost. Of course they also sent an e-mail saying the order would be canceled and we all know how that turned out. I didn't wanna contact them until I actually had the game in my hands, but now that I do, I'll definitely be following up with them to get that $13.99 refunded.

@Vigilante

That $13.99 shipping for expedited has been going on for awhile now. I myself didn't get charge for shipping for my free GTA V because I changed it to regular shipping. The last time I got charged expedited shipping was when I ordered a Skylanders figure so I called right away and it was reversed. About a day or 2 later I got an email saying that I was mistakenly charge for expedited shipping eventhough it was suppose to be free for Silver Members and that it would be fix. I would say give it a couple days and see what happens if not I would agree with Gamer4life.

Also, Vigilante, I had the same issue with an order not to long ago. They sent me an email shortly after my order shipped informing me that I was incorrectly charged and about a week later credited my card the value. I'd give it a day or so and see if you get that email before contacting anyone. But yeah, I'd fear alerting them to a free copy too.
I already got that email, several days after I placed the initial order.

^Didn't you get the above notice a day after you ordered? Even if they don't credit you, just eat the shipping cost.
Yeah, I did already get that notice. I'll give it a week and see if anything changes. If not, then whatever, I guess.

I'm in the exact same situation. Except they actually e-mailed me about this shipping issue back when the order was placed and said they were aware of the problem and that I would receive a refund for the shipping cost. Of course they also sent an e-mail saying the order would be canceled and we all know how that turned out. I didn't wanna contact them until I actually had the game in my hands, but now that I do, I'll definitely be following up with them to get that $13.99 refunded.
Since I received both emails as well, I have my doubts as to whether I'll be credited that $13.99. As I said above, however, I'll give it some time.

@Vigilante

That $13.99 shipping for expedited has been going on for awhile now. I myself didn't get charge for shipping for my free GTA V because I changed it to regular shipping. The last time I got charged expedited shipping was when I ordered a Skylanders figure so I called right away and it was reversed. About a day or 2 later I got an email saying that I was mistakenly charge for expedited shipping eventhough it was suppose to be free for Silver Members and that it would be fix. I would say give it a couple days and see what happens if not I would agree with Gamer4life.
Thanks, I'll do that. I suppose I've learned my lesson: Don't use Expedited shipping for something I want to play sooner rather than later. :roll:

I understand the $10 not being instant...but honestly the purchase should have been.

When they took my credit card to confirm it was me and gave me a receipt saying I picked it up it should have said "64.94 points x 2" or whatever. Like I said its always been posted within about 2-3 hours if not instant.

But I'll wait another day or two

Edit: tried "report missing points" and it states "that transaction has already been applied to your account" -.-

Thanks, I'll do that. I suppose I've learned my lesson: Don't use Expedited shipping for something I want to play sooner rather than later. :roll:
Well I did that because I already had the SE fully paid and planning to keep at GS. The free copy was for my son who can only play video games on weekends.

Did anybody that preordered Madden 25 at Best Buy not get their 500 RZ points? My regular points posted but I didn't get the $10 bonus deposited into my RZ account.

And Vigilante, no ... just no you should know better. A lot of cags would gladly have your predicament.

All Retailers (EU, US)

Inside marked copies of Battlefield 4 for PlayStation®3 there will be a voucher with a unique code printed on it. This code will allow you the one-time opportunity until March 28, 2014 to purchase a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation®Store for only $9.99/£9.99/9.99€. Check back here soon for more details.
EA just announced some details relating to the upgrade process on BF4 for PS3 - PS4. It looks better than the Xbox One option due to the voucher method. It will probably help lower the cost of BF4 on PS4 when the vouchers flood eBay, might be not worth pre-ordering the game. Or even a benefit for those who won't be getting a PS4, to help reduce the cost of BF4 on PS3.

Did anybody that preordered Madden 25 at Best Buy not get their 500 RZ points? My regular points posted but I didn't get the $10 bonus deposited into my RZ account.

And Vigilante, no ... just no you should know better. A lot of cags would gladly have your predicament.
I didn't get the points initially but I went to the BB forums and sent a message stating that I was missing points and I was credited 500 points within an hour since others had the same issues.

Honestly, I can't believe your sense of entitlement is justified by "it doesn't feel right to me" that they are charging you for a complimentary service for reaching their higher tier status when you just got a free copy of GTAV + a $20 Reward Certificate. Gotta love the irony in that...This isn't Amazon Prime, you aren't exactly paying for a "expedited" shipping program at Best Buy... Yes you are indeed spending a lot of money at Best Buy to reach that status (and for many this program is a deciding factor of where they are going shop) but keep in mind this is a complimentary rewards program and in no shape are you paying extra for it, instead you just give them more of your business. Now don't get me wrong, had you actually paid for the game I would have been the first person to tell you to call their CS to ensure you get your money back. And no, I am not "butthurt" that you got this deal as I was able to get in on it as well. But I personally would eat the shipping because the price mistake outweighs that lose as well as the fact I would be way too embarrassed to make such a complaint.

With that having been said, to answer your question you have absolutely nothing to worry about. You will be credited back the shipping amount as long as you have received an automated email after placing the order stating there was a mistake and you were charged for shipping which should have been free. Their current correction system works like a price-match, which means that you will be credited back the shipping amount to your method of payment, however your order page will not reflect the updated price. I recommend checking your bank statement because if the item has already shipped you will most likely have already been credited the amount back to your method of payment. My Saints Row IV order still shows up as "$79.16", even though I have already received my "$13.99" shipping credit back to my CC.

Even if you didn't get the shipping charges credited back, I am not exactly sure how you are imagining the CS NOT to notice the price mistake after giving him/her the order number. But by all means, please go ahead and call them to complain about your lack of "free shipping" on a product you didn't pay for. The likelihood of them doing anything about the price mistake now are very slim since they no longer have the item, just prepare to look like a major tool.

EA just announced some details relating to the upgrade process on BF4 for PS3 - PS4. It looks better than the Xbox One option due to the voucher method. It will probably help lower the cost of BF4 on PS4 when the vouchers flood eBay, might be not worth pre-ordering the game. Or even a benefit for those who won't be getting a PS4, to help reduce the cost of BF4 on PS3.

Sweet deal for PS3 BF3 owners.

Even if you weren't planning on getting a PS4 just yet, you'll be able to offset your cost since there's an instrinsic value that comes in that upgrade code (even though it's just for the digital version).

Usually they do ask for your card it was charged to for verification. I picked up my free copy of GTA V at about 12:30 AM. No problem, other than they couldn't get the system to print out a receipt.
The order confirmation email said ID and order number is all that's needed.

Just repeating what I read and did, ymmv but likely it's the same.

I didn't get the points initially but I went to the BB forums and sent a message stating that I was missing points and I was credited 500 points within an hour since others had the same issues.

Thanks, boogie. Will do. This is the first time I've ever had to contact CS about my bonus points. They've been pretty good in the past once the transaction posts (and return period lapses).

Went to BB and pm'd TRU ad, grabbed LA Noire Complete Collection not realizing it was $29.99, they still gave it to me for free, with

the $40 GC from last week PM to TRU, and the $10 RZ this was a sweet deal.  Still waiting for the 500 pts to pop up.

called today and they said I actually had a $20 RZ cert pending for this preorder that should go in any day now, the deal just keeps getting better.

Honestly, I can't believe your sense of entitlement is justified by "it doesn't feel right to me" that they are charging you for a complimentary service for reaching their higher tier status when you just got a free copy of GTAV + a $20 Reward Certificate. Gotta love the irony in that...This isn't Amazon Prime, you aren't exactly paying for a "expedited" shipping program at Best Buy... Yes you are indeed spending a lot of money at Best Buy to reach that status (and for many this program is a deciding factor of where they are going shop) but keep in mind this is a complimentary rewards program and in no shape are you paying extra for it, instead you just give them more of your business. Now don't get me wrong, had you actually paid for the game I would have been the first person to tell you to call their CS to ensure you get your money back. And no, I am not "butthurt" that you got this deal as I was able to get in on it as well. But I personally would eat the shipping because the price mistake outweighs that lose as well as the fact I would be way too embarrassed to make such a complaint.

With that having been said, to answer your question you have absolutely nothing to worry about. You will be credited back the shipping amount as long as you have received an automated email after placing the order stating there was a mistake and you were charged for shipping which should have been free. Their current correction system works like a price-match, which means that you will be credited back the shipping amount to your method of payment, however your order page will not reflect the updated price. I recommend checking your bank statement because if the item has already shipped you will most likely have already been credited the amount back to your method of payment. My Saints Row IV order still shows up as "$79.16", even though I have already received my "$13.99" shipping credit back to my CC.

Even if you didn't get the shipping charges credited back, I am not exactly sure how you are imagining the CS NOT to notice the price mistake after giving him/her the order number. But by all means, please go ahead and call them to complain about your lack of "free shipping" on a product you didn't pay for. The likelihood of them doing anything about the price mistake now are very slim since they no longer have the item, just prepare to look like a major tool.
Uh...OK? I just wanted to get people's opinions on the matter, and I knew that there was no way to describe it without sounding entitled, so I apologize for that tone. I was already leaning towards just letting it slide, and based on everyone's responses, that's what I'll do if my CC doesn't get credited back the $13.99.

And anyway, my bank statement says that BBY just charged me for the $13.99 today, and if that doesn't change within a week, that's fine by me--I still saved nearly 75%. :)

So with this voucher option you can essentially get the ps3 and ps4 version of BF4 for $70? No need to trade in the ps3 version to upgrade so that's how I'm looking at it. Would swicth my pre-order if thats the case.

Uh...OK? I just wanted to get people's opinions on the matter, and I knew that there was no way to describe it without sounding entitled, so I apologize for that tone. I was already leaning towards just letting it slide, and based on everyone's responses, that's what I'll do if my CC doesn't get credited back the $13.99.

And anyway, my bank statement says that BBY just charged me for the $13.99 today, and if that doesn't change within a week, that's fine by me--I still saved nearly 75%. :)
I wasn't trying to come across as a dick, I just told you my opinion on the matter as that is what you asked for. You stated that they sent you an email regarding the shipping charge mistake, I am pretty certain you will be receiving your money back in a few days if they only charged you today for the shipping.

I wasn't trying to come across as a dick, I just told you my opinion on the matter as that is what you asked for. You stated that they sent you an email regarding the shipping charge mistake, I am pretty certain you will be receiving your money back in a few days if they only charged you today for the shipping.
It's cool--thanks for your input. I'll keep checking.

So with this voucher option you can essentially get the ps3 and ps4 version of BF4 for $70? No need to trade in the ps3 version to upgrade so that's how I'm looking at it. Would swicth my pre-order if thats the case.
You'll still need to keep your PS3 copy. I was reading the BF4 upgrade FAQ, and it said you'll need to have the PS3 BF4 disc in your PS4 to play the PS4 digital copy that you get using the voucher. Kinda sucks for those thinking about selling or trading in the game or voucher.

Source

You'll still need to keep your PS3 copy. I was reading the BF4 upgrade FAQ, and it said you'll need to have the PS3 BF4 disc in your PS4 to play the PS4 digital copy that you get using the voucher. Kinda sucks for those thinking about selling or trading in the game or voucher.

Source
There goes the idea of selling off the voucher... :whistle2:(

Edit: That's the first I heard of the PS4 being able to read PS3 discs. I wonder if Gaikai will verify discs the same way for backwards compatibility. :whistle2:k

Can someone that is gamer unlocked and haven't received their points yet chime in? At my.bestbuy.com when I look at my picked up order the 1000 rz points is not listed pending or otherwise. There is only a question mark next to "pending" that says "points will become available on 10/19/2013." But shouldn't the 1000 rz points ($20) be listed when you click expand? There is nothing there, even though other pre-orders I picked up always listed the actual amount of pending points.

Can someone that is gamer unlocked and haven't received their points yet chime in? At my.bestbuy.com when I look at my picked up order the 1000 rz points is not listed pending or otherwise. There is only a question mark next to "pending" that says "points will become available on 10/19/2013." But shouldn't the 1000 rz points ($20) be listed when you click expand? There is nothing there, even though other pre-orders I picked up always listed the actual amount of pending points.
I have the 1000 points already, but I hope you don't mind if I chime in:

Until yesterday, my account only showed the points for the order total, even after I expanded to show more detail, but the points were suddenly there (pending) when I checked yesterday. So I'd give it a few more days to appear before calling BBY support.

Those of you who don't have your 1000 points pending on your account: relax! Even if the transaction is listed without 1000 points, it will most likely show up soon. That's how it has worked for me many times in the past (I've probably used this promo 15+ times). Sometimes it shows up right away, sometimes it takes a few days/weeks, and sometimes you have to call and complain. That last option is only useful after you have given it a certain amount of time (used to be 30 days, might be shortened now that they have reduced the PM window).

I did store pickup on my free copy yesterday and then bought World War Z separately. The points for World War Z are pending, but nothing about the free copy. Can't complain if they don't show up, but I have a strong inkling that they will in time.

Mine hasn't shown, but I got a free copy so I really doubt i'll attempt to get the $10.

At some point you've got to be satisfied lol.

Mine hasn't shown, but I got a free copy so I really doubt i'll attempt to get the $10.

At some point you've got to be satisfied lol.
I was with my "free" copy. If I didn't a cert I was ok. After I picked it up I decided to grab my Special Edition, which the manager took $10 off because there's always some hassle taking the preorder money off. Sold it on ebay today and made a little profit but I'm still ahead. Looked at my reward zone points and have my 1000 pending for the Special Edition AND the "free" copy. Someway things will work out. Those waiting on points, they'll get there and if not call at the 15 day mark.

Am I the only one who got $30 certificate for pre ordering GTA V? Seems they gave me both the 10 pre order bonus and 20 gamers unlocked bonus. Considering I got another copy free from the glitch (had to check out as guest so no 10 or 20 for that one) I made out pretty well.

Was gonna preorder Origins and use the free shippings just because I'll still be playing GTA V by then and wouldn't mind the long wait plus I could use the 10 dollars off for a future order but I see they charge tax so f them. My state still doesn't require it so where does that money go, do they just give it to them anyway?

Was gonna preorder Origins and use the free shippings just because I'll still be playing GTA V by then and wouldn't mind the long wait plus I could use the 10 dollars off for a future order but I see they charge tax so f them. My state still doesn't require it so where does that money go, do they just give it to them anyway?
News flash, you are required to pay tax, no matter WHAT, it is just that your state may not FORCE the website to charge it. Say for instance you buy something on amazon, and it doesn't charge you sales tax? YOU STILL ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY TAX, you are supposed to report it yourself and pay it on your own when you do your taxes. There just is no real way to get caught if you don't, that people generally don't. It is not just a donation that they give to your state, it is taxes owed, and just because AMAZON doesn't charge tax in your state, doesn't mean NOBODY does. Amazon charges taxes for states that they have a physical presence, or states that require it regardless by law. So different sites may have warehouses/offices in different places.

Hey guys I'm sorry if this has been asked before as I looked at last few pages but couldn't find the answer. Does anyone know if you still qualify for 2 $10 credit if you buy the same games for different system?  I'm planning to buy fifa 14 for ps3 and ps4 as soon as it comes out but I'm not sure if I'll still qualify for the credit.  I know that you do not qualify for the promotion if you buy two of the same copies but in my case, its for different systems.  I would call their CS and ask but I'm afraid I won't get a clear answer since I doubt they get asked this question too much.  Perhaps there is someone with similar experience?

Hey guys I'm sorry if this has been asked before as I looked at last few pages but couldn't find the answer. Does anyone know if you still qualify for 2 $10 credit if you buy the same games for different system? I'm planning to buy fifa 14 for ps3 and ps4 as soon as it comes out but I'm not sure if I'll still qualify for the credit. I know that you do not qualify for the promotion if you buy two of the same copies but in my case, its for different systems. I would call their CS and ask but I'm afraid I won't get a clear answer since I doubt they get asked this question too much. Perhaps there is someone with similar experience?
You are limited to one bonus 500 points per title. So if you pre-order Fifa 14 for PS3 and PS4 you will get only 500 bonus points. There is a loophole, create another email address, create another My Best Buy(old Reward Zone) with a different first name and phone but same address is recommend , and then a new bestbuy.com linked to the new My Best Buy account. This is what I did for GTA 5 so ended up getting $20 certificates instead of $10. I have in the past combined certificates from multiple Rewards Zone accounts in one order when I placed there order over the phone since they need the online certificate number, amount, and expiration date. I did this around 6 months ago and Best Buy didn't say anything.

You are limited to one bonus 500 points per title. So if you pre-order Fifa 14 for PS3 and PS4 you will get only 500 bonus points. There is a loophole, create another email address, create another My Best Buy(old Reward Zone) with a different first name and phone but same address is recommend , and then a new bestbuy.com linked to the new My Best Buy account. This is what I did for GTA 5 so ended up getting $20 certificates instead of $10. I have in the past combined certificates from multiple Rewards Zone accounts in one order when I placed there order over the phone since they need the online certificate number, amount, and expiration date. I did this around 6 months ago and Best Buy didn't say anything.
Give it time and please enjoy that ban they are likely to send your way along with those certs for doing that.

Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I'll have to find some other place that offers a decent pre-order bonus for my ps3 copy.

1000 points just cleared on my "free" copy of GTA5, was able to pump them out at 5 bucks a piece before it automatically spewed a 20 at me

Pretty stoked that they gave me the 20 considering I haven't been unlocked since earlier this month

If I pre-ordered NBA back in July as a regular member and I just signed up for GCU today, will I receive the $20 certificate?

Reason asking instead of canceling and pre-ordering again is because I got a discount on NBA due to a canceled order. 

If I pre-ordered NBA back in July as a regular member and I just signed up for GCU today, will I receive the $20 certificate?

Reason asking instead of canceling and pre-ordering again is because I got a discount on NBA due to a canceled order.
No, simply for the fact that they never offered $20 when you pre-order NBA.

Nba 2k14 was never part of the $20 promo, only $10 RZ Cert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back