Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promotion (Read the OP before posting your question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
As a My Best Buy member, get $10 in reward certificates per game title you pre-order and purchase.
Eligible titles are available for :xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: :pc:.

What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup. When you meet these requirements, you will receive 500 bonus points credited to your account within 15 days of purchase or game shipment.

Where can I pre-order and purchase the qualifying games to qualify for this offer?
You may pre-order and purchase any of the qualifying games in Best Buy stores or online at BestBuy.com. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of an eligible game and get multiple rewards?
No. There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Q: Can the 20% off Unlocked benefit be combined with a price match?
A: At the time of purchase, you would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price. If Best Buy's price is lowered during the return/exchange period, the price will be matched to the lower price (upon request). My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Members should receive the new price along with the 20% discount. This price match covers one price match per identical item per customer.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.

Dying Light

Release Date: 1/27/2015

These great character DLCs are available when you pre-order Dying Light from Best Buy! NINJA Don a mask of a Japanese assassin and blend into the shadows of the quarantine zone. SPECIAL AGENT Get ready to dive deep into the city jungle with a protective vest, knee pads, and sturdy boots.

:pc: Grand Theft Auto V

Release Date: 1/27/2015

All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

Evolve

Release Date: 2/10/2015

Pre-order EVOLVE for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC and receive the Monster Expansion Pack, which includes the "Savage Goliath" skin and a new monster character free.

Battlefield Hardline

Release Date: 3/17/2015

Receive a Versatility Battlepack that includes an assault rifle, a camo skin for your weapons, and a teamplay boost. Also get three gold Battlepacks delivered over three weeks. These include a random assortment of customizations, accessories and boosts.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

*Confirmed to be part of promotion*
Release Date: 5/19/2015

fQY27qy.png

Batman: Arkham Knight

Release Date: 6/2/2015

Take advantage of Harley's unique weapons, gadgets and abilities, and test your skills with four challenge maps. Bonus code included on packaging.

WAYNETECH Booster pack includes - Explosive Gel Takedown - set traps to knock out enemies remotely - Aerieal Juggle - Strick an enemy in mid-air for massive damage - Batarangs While Gliding - Launch multiple Batarangs while in mid-air - Weapon Upgrade - Increase the devastating firepower of the Batmobile.

Elder Scrolls Online

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.
FAQs
Learn more about how to get $10 in reward certificates.

Online Orders:
OIBRmGd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-promotions/halo/pcmcat281900050003.c?id=pcmcat281900050003
Not gonna lie, that poster looks beautiful. I don't even own an Xbox One and I'm considering preordering the game :)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-promotions/halo/pcmcat281900050003.c?id=pcmcat281900050003
well that bullshit neither day is showing my state even listed and the closest listed store is me driving complete cross state then half way across a neighboring state. I don't think so

It's funny...I want neither of those things, yet I intend to go pre-order Guardians at that time to get them now. I mean, I'll definitely end up getting it at Best Buy because of GCU, so I might as well get some stupid pictures, right?

Not gonna lie, that poster looks beautiful. I don't even own an Xbox One and I'm considering preordering the game :)
only participating stores are doing it, so you might want to check the link to verify before wasting gas money, and end up at the wrong store.

only participating stores are doing it, so you might want to check the link to verify before wasting gas money, and end up at the wrong store.
Dumb, only one in IL is doing it, and it's naturally some turd store near Chicago. Maybe we'll get lucky and have this expanded or another deal (like TMCC's) later. I don't care about playing the beta (I'm in it already and playing now), just wanted the extra stuff, though I didn't really care about it. Still, my Master Chief mask from TMCC is sitting on my dresser, wearing my Sunset Overdrive hat, and I hope that we get something with Guardians to add to that.

if its anything like previous bonuses they will just have crap laying around for anyone to grab and everyone who preorders (online or instore) will get the bonuses on pickup until they run out, or they won't have any of the art books and it will be a giant clusterfuck anyways

the halo mcc map book bonuses are still in stores around me, i think you can grab it free if you buy halo mcc but not sure.  its a nice little map book

I'd be hesistant to preorder in store right now since the game is 10+ months away from release and by then your receipts could fade away to nothing or get lost.  would rather preorder instore/online a month or two before launch.

if its anything like previous bonuses they will just have crap laying around for anyone to grab and everyone who preorders (online or instore) will get the bonuses on pickup until they run out, or they won't have any of the art books and it will be a giant clusterfuck anyways

the halo mcc map book bonuses are still in stores around me, i think you can grab it free if you buy halo mcc but not sure. its a nice little map book

I'd be hesistant to preorder in store right now since the game is 10+ months away from release and by then your receipts could fade away to nothing or get lost. would rather preorder instore/online a month or two before launch.
I basically agree on it all. My store only had a few of the map books for TMCC. I wish it was made with more-durable materials, but it's a nice book to say I have. I'm almost afraid to ever open it though, because we all know spiraled books are prone to tearing.

im about to call and try to do a price adjustment what the best way to do it? cause every single time i try doing one it takes literarlly 90 minutes and they still never do it right cause they dont know what GCU is and dont know how to adjust it to the GCU price no matter how many times i explain it. 

im about to call and try to do a price adjustment what the best way to do it? cause every single time i try doing one it takes literarlly 90 minutes and they still never do it right cause they dont know what GCU is and dont know how to adjust it to the GCU price no matter how many times i explain it.
Call using my directions, never has taken me more than 20 minutes.

get a job at gamestop

work an hour a week

call best buy during that hour, ignore any customers who come in

if you get your refund great if not at least gamestop paid you for that hour

will also work with a job at best buy

which direction was that?
Call 1888-BESTBUY and follow these directions
Welcome to Best Buy please choose from the following options, say Recent Purchase
Then at the next menu, say It's something else
Then lastly at the next menu say, It's another product.

They seem to know what you are talking about when it comes to GCU.

Welp, for the price adjustment of MCC for 11.99 I was given back 1.93 on my card even though she said the entire 11.99 will go back to the card. Now it was a given that I used gift cards for most of the purchase leaving the 1.93 to be paid out of pocket, but the gift cards used are long gone. Pissed since I spent 40 minutes on the phone just to get 1.93 back. How do I resolve this issue?

Edit: Nevermind, called customer service again about this issue and they are sending out a reissued giftcard for the remaining credit. Quick and easy I have to say. Just have to wait for the card now ._.

Welp, for the price adjustment of MCC for 11.99 I was given back 1.93 on my card even though she said the entire 11.99 will go back to the card. Now it was a given that I used gift cards for most of the purchase leaving the 1.93 to be paid out of pocket, but the gift cards used are long gone. Pissed since I spent 40 minutes on the phone just to get 1.93 back. How do I resolve this issue?

Edit: Nevermind, called customer service again about this issue and they are sending out a reissued giftcard for the remaining credit. Quick and easy I have to say. Just have to wait for the card now ._.
Yeah that happened to me. She said id get $16 back on my credit card but it went back to a gift card I since had gotten rid of so she just reissued me a new one.

If I use a reward zone certificate that expires in February on Arkham Knight will that work or will it cause a Kmart level preorder clusterfuck?

Today I was buying a ream of paper and it was tagged $4.49 but rang up $8.99. When he went to look and seen old tags this is what he put in for the reason for the price difference, "People in PC department didn't take down old tags. Idiots."

Today I was buying a ream of paper and it was tagged $4.49 but rang up $8.99. When he went to look and seen old tags this is what he put in for the reason for the price difference, "People in PC department didn't take down old tags. Idiots."
What kind of paper is $8.99 per ream!?!

Dumb, only one in IL is doing it, and it's naturally some turd store near Chicago. Maybe we'll get lucky and have this expanded or another deal (like TMCC's) later. I don't care about playing the beta (I'm in it already and playing now), just wanted the extra stuff, though I didn't really care about it. Still, my Master Chief mask from TMCC is sitting on my dresser, wearing my Sunset Overdrive hat, and I hope that we get something with Guardians to add to that.
And yet no Chicago store has the deal. I find that hard to believe really

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back