Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promotion (Read the OP before posting your question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
As a My Best Buy member, get $10 in reward certificates per game title you pre-order and purchase.
Eligible titles are available for :xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: :pc:.

What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup. When you meet these requirements, you will receive 500 bonus points credited to your account within 15 days of purchase or game shipment.

Where can I pre-order and purchase the qualifying games to qualify for this offer?
You may pre-order and purchase any of the qualifying games in Best Buy stores or online at BestBuy.com. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of an eligible game and get multiple rewards?
No. There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Q: Can the 20% off Unlocked benefit be combined with a price match?
A: At the time of purchase, you would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price. If Best Buy's price is lowered during the return/exchange period, the price will be matched to the lower price (upon request). My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Members should receive the new price along with the 20% discount. This price match covers one price match per identical item per customer.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.

Dying Light

Release Date: 1/27/2015

These great character DLCs are available when you pre-order Dying Light from Best Buy! NINJA Don a mask of a Japanese assassin and blend into the shadows of the quarantine zone. SPECIAL AGENT Get ready to dive deep into the city jungle with a protective vest, knee pads, and sturdy boots.

:pc: Grand Theft Auto V

Release Date: 1/27/2015

All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

Evolve

Release Date: 2/10/2015

Pre-order EVOLVE for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC and receive the Monster Expansion Pack, which includes the "Savage Goliath" skin and a new monster character free.

Battlefield Hardline

Release Date: 3/17/2015

Receive a Versatility Battlepack that includes an assault rifle, a camo skin for your weapons, and a teamplay boost. Also get three gold Battlepacks delivered over three weeks. These include a random assortment of customizations, accessories and boosts.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

*Confirmed to be part of promotion*
Release Date: 5/19/2015

fQY27qy.png

Batman: Arkham Knight

Release Date: 6/2/2015

Take advantage of Harley's unique weapons, gadgets and abilities, and test your skills with four challenge maps. Bonus code included on packaging.

WAYNETECH Booster pack includes - Explosive Gel Takedown - set traps to knock out enemies remotely - Aerieal Juggle - Strick an enemy in mid-air for massive damage - Batarangs While Gliding - Launch multiple Batarangs while in mid-air - Weapon Upgrade - Increase the devastating firepower of the Batmobile.

Elder Scrolls Online

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.
FAQs
Learn more about how to get $10 in reward certificates.

Online Orders:
OIBRmGd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
PS4: All Pre-orders for the $10 RZ Cert is over except for NBA 2k14 (11/15/13).

• If you didn't pre-order AC4, BF4, Madden NFL 25, and FIFA 14 before 11/8/13. You're most likely not eligible for the $10 RZ Cert since Best Buy has it marked as the release date on those titles.
  • If you didn't pre-order Call of Duty Ghosts before 11/5/13. You're most likely not eligible for the $10 RZ Cert since Best Buy has it marked as the release date.

Yes, you should. But I wouldn't do it this early since Best Buy might do some additional promo later on.
Is this for certain? Official release is 11/12 if we do it in store tomorrow we should still qualify. Seems like the system might not automatically give it but you could make a case to a rep right?

They have added Elder Scrolls Online Xbox one/PS4, Destiny Xbox 360/One/PS3/PS4, and Dying Light Xbox 360/One/PS3/PS4 to the list.  I thought they were going to abandon the promotion, glad they haven't.

They have added Elder Scrolls Online Xbox one/PS4, Destiny Xbox 360/One/PS3/PS4, and Dying Light Xbox 360/One/PS3/PS4 to the list. I thought they were going to abandon the promotion, glad they haven't.
Well looks like I'm moving my Destiny over from Gamestop due to this and the 20% off, thanks for posting!

Well looks like I'm moving my Destiny over from Gamestop due to this and the 20% off, thanks for posting!
Will be getting Destiny as well and the $10 is just an icing on the cake. Looks like GS will be losing a lot of business due to the 20% off from BBY unless you're using credit.

I preordered call of duty ghost with a reward zone certificate and a gift card if I cancel the preorder will my funds be returned to both immediately so I can preorder destiny instead?

I preordered call of duty ghost with a reward zone certificate and a gift card if I cancel the preorder will my funds be returned to both immediately so I can preorder destiny instead?
From past experience, when I cancel an order with a RZ, they re-issue it with a promo code(almost instantly).

I recall gift cards being funded back immediately, too, but BB states a few hours/days.

I could be wrong but that's from my exp.

Certs can take up to 7 days.

They have added Elder Scrolls Online Xbox one/PS4, Destiny Xbox 360/One/PS3/PS4, and Dying Light Xbox 360/One/PS3/PS4 to the list. I thought they were going to abandon the promotion, glad they haven't.

Well looks like BB is getting more of my money.

Updated OP, with those titles, thanks!

Anyone else get 2 preorder bonus for AC4? I preordered it on PS4 and got codes for both PS3 and PS4. Also got a code for KZ on PS4 even though it was showing as available when I purchased it. Both was done online.

Glad to see them continue forward. 20% off and $10 certificate is pretty nice. $48 for release game with $10 back? I actually almost prefer this to the $20 certificates because you have to spend less and make out slightly better ($38 essentially for new games).

Whoa, now I'm tempted to preorder Destiny, but for PS3 or PS4...? I decided at the last minute to hold off on the PS4 for now, and while the PS3 version will have free online, I'm concerned that the PS4 version will have more content and/or sustainability. The downside is that I'd have to pay for PS+ to go online, but I'll probably end up subscribing anyway...

:whistle2:k

Looks like I will be moving my Destiny X1 preorder from Amazon to Best Buy.

Is it possible to update shipping addresses with Best Buy after you have placed an order (like you can do with Amazon)?  I anticipate my address changing by the time Destiny is released next year...

Definitely putting down for Watch Dogs & moving my Destiny preorder from GS.  I'll probably even give Dying Light a go now.

I'd be interested in TESO if there wasn't a monthly fee.  Stick of Truth I have a bad feeling about, with as many times as it's been delayed.  

Anyone seen Xbox One games in the wild at Best Buy yet? I have 3 preordered.

My local BB does have a locked case in the front full of PS4 games. The hype is building!

Does it still show $20 back on SoT anywhere on the website?

It has been confirmed that this is the last title that GCU members can still get the $20 certificate for.

Can anyone confirm for me, is the $10 certificate still valid for the Xbox One pre-orders of Black Flag and Battlefield 4?

Glad to see them continue forward. 20% off and $10 certificate is pretty nice. $48 for release game with $10 back? I actually almost prefer this to the $20 certificates because you have to spend less and make out slightly better ($38 essentially for new games).
This is def an improvement for the time being. I'm still on the fence about renewing CGU for $60/yr when it expires in 9/2014 for me though.

This is def an improvement for the time being. I'm still on the fence about renewing CGU for $60/yr when it expires in 9/2014 for me though.
If you are a current member (you'd have to be to have a 9/14 expiration), you should be getting the $30 2 year coupon...

Still no $10 bonus for my AC4 preorder even though the regular points posted...made a topic on Unboxed to resolve it. First time I've had my preorder bonus effed up.

Still no $10 bonus for my AC4 preorder even though the regular points posted...made a topic on Unboxed to resolve it. First time I've had my preorder bonus effed up.
It does take a few weeks to get posted. The game came out two weeks ago.

For example, I bought GTAV on 9/17, $10 was posted 10/14.

I was just wondering if anyone had their AC4 points yet. I got my points for BioShock on the release date, so I wasn't expecting AC4 to take this long.

I was just wondering if anyone had their AC4 points yet. I got my points for BioShock on the release date, so I wasn't expecting AC4 to take this long.

Most people have had their points post within 15 days, support says to possibly allow 20. That's less than what you report, so yeah, still going to keep in contact with support.

For those of you that are still waiting for certain promo points to post, has the game itself posted? Do they usually post together or can the bonus 500 post after the game?

Hell yeah. Stacking with that 20% off, I know where I'm getting my shit from. Need to use my $30 renewal coupon.

Going to move my Destiny and Watch Dog orders to Best Buy for 20% off + 10 reward cert. I want my PS4 to ship from Amazon before I put the orders in though. Don't want my card declining any orders because I put too many in at the same time.

So this will stack with this offer too, right?

https://my.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f80181f2d

In case the link doesn't work, the offer is for $25 in reward zone points for ordering 3 xbox one titles.

From the webpage:

1250 Bonus Points on Select Xbox One Games
Get 1250 bonus points - that's $25 in reward certificates - with your purchase of 3 select Xbox One titles.
Offer expires: 11/23/2013
Xbox One delivers an all-new gaming and entertainment experience that will transform how you play. Get the latest games, the most reliable service and rich entertainment in an all-in-one system built for the future. Cloud-powered and built for the digital age, Xbox One is designed to keep getting better over time.

• Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Battlefield 4 Limited Edition
  • Dead Rising 3
  • RYSE: Son of Rome
  • Forza 5
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition
  • Madden NFL 25
  • NBA 2K14
  • Forza 5 Limited Edition - Day One Edition
  • FIFA 2014
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition
  • Need for Speed: Rivals
  • Just Dance 2014
  • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Limited Edition
  • NBA Live 14
  • Skylanders: SWAP Force Starter Pack
  • Fighter Within

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your My Best Buy™ member ID.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide My Best Buy member ID at checkout.

i haven't picked up my cod ghost ps4 pre-order yet. original deal on the release date was 11/15 but since bby sold cod (ps4) earlier than expected, will i still get the $10 if i pickup my pre-order tomorrow or on 11/15.

I got an e-mail for a My Best Buy members only event at my local BB for Sunday night for a sale between 8:30 PM to 10 PM, with 3X points on all purchases. I'm thinking I might pick up any XBox One titles that I have preordered if they are in stock.. course their release dates are 11/19

I got an e-mail for a My Best Buy members only event at my local BB for Sunday night for a sale between 8:30 PM to 10 PM, with 3X points on all purchases. I'm thinking I might pick up any XBox One titles that I have preordered if they are in stock.. course their release dates are 11/19
I got the same email, but it's not triple points on all purchases. Mine says "triple points on these select brands".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back