Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promotion (Read the OP before posting your question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
As a My Best Buy member, get $10 in reward certificates per game title you pre-order and purchase.
Eligible titles are available for :xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: :pc:.

What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup. When you meet these requirements, you will receive 500 bonus points credited to your account within 15 days of purchase or game shipment.

Where can I pre-order and purchase the qualifying games to qualify for this offer?
You may pre-order and purchase any of the qualifying games in Best Buy stores or online at BestBuy.com. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of an eligible game and get multiple rewards?
No. There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Q: Can the 20% off Unlocked benefit be combined with a price match?
A: At the time of purchase, you would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price. If Best Buy's price is lowered during the return/exchange period, the price will be matched to the lower price (upon request). My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Members should receive the new price along with the 20% discount. This price match covers one price match per identical item per customer.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.

Dying Light

Release Date: 1/27/2015

These great character DLCs are available when you pre-order Dying Light from Best Buy! NINJA Don a mask of a Japanese assassin and blend into the shadows of the quarantine zone. SPECIAL AGENT Get ready to dive deep into the city jungle with a protective vest, knee pads, and sturdy boots.

:pc: Grand Theft Auto V

Release Date: 1/27/2015

All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

Evolve

Release Date: 2/10/2015

Pre-order EVOLVE for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC and receive the Monster Expansion Pack, which includes the "Savage Goliath" skin and a new monster character free.

Battlefield Hardline

Release Date: 3/17/2015

Receive a Versatility Battlepack that includes an assault rifle, a camo skin for your weapons, and a teamplay boost. Also get three gold Battlepacks delivered over three weeks. These include a random assortment of customizations, accessories and boosts.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

*Confirmed to be part of promotion*
Release Date: 5/19/2015

fQY27qy.png

Batman: Arkham Knight

Release Date: 6/2/2015

Take advantage of Harley's unique weapons, gadgets and abilities, and test your skills with four challenge maps. Bonus code included on packaging.

WAYNETECH Booster pack includes - Explosive Gel Takedown - set traps to knock out enemies remotely - Aerieal Juggle - Strick an enemy in mid-air for massive damage - Batarangs While Gliding - Launch multiple Batarangs while in mid-air - Weapon Upgrade - Increase the devastating firepower of the Batmobile.

Elder Scrolls Online

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.
FAQs
Learn more about how to get $10 in reward certificates.

Online Orders:
OIBRmGd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that scan has some stuff cut off, you'll see

Subtotal:           $39.99

sales tax:          $x.xx

total:                 $43.18 (8% tax)

preorder deposit: $5.00

**credit card/GC: $38.18  

the last line is what your card got charged, so the $5 applied.  If you don't see those three lines - total, preorder deposit, and final value charged then it didn't apply right but I think most of you are just skipping those lines.

don't forget as well the rest of your Madden 15 receipt includes a PSN/XBL code for extra madden crap

I paid with a gift card so below the $5 deposit there is a $38 charge to my gift card despite the total showing $43.29
That was what I was trying to say. That the $5 preorder down payment shows up down in the payments section. I am not sure if that is how it used to look but they have been updating a number of their computer systems lately.

On a side note, anyone else notice how they updated "My Best Buy" (formerly Reward Zone) so that it doesn't even show a history of what you bought anymore. The detail just shows point totals from a specific transaction/day. This is the same crap GS did with their PUR history detail. I wonder if they are hoping people won't notice when they miss out on bonus points for whatever reason, since we will no longer be able to see detail that we got 500 bonus points for picking up Madden 15 preorder.

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up. Based on the report from others though, seems like it isn't applying under the payments section?
Yeah that scan has some stuff cut off, you'll see

Subtotal: $39.99

sales tax: $x.xx

total: $43.18 (8% tax)

preorder deposit: $5.00

**credit card/GC: $38.18

the last line is what your card got charged, so the $5 applied. If you don't see those three lines - total, preorder deposit, and final value charged then it didn't apply right but I think most of you are just skipping those lines.

don't forget as well the rest of your Madden 15 receipt includes a PSN/XBL code for extra madden crap
yea well if that the case then my deposit definitely didn't apply right cause i don't have that at the bottom on the payments area.

SOAGUUB.jpg
wFAio05.jpg

That was what I was trying to say. That the $5 preorder down payment shows up down in the payments section. I am not sure if that is how it used to look but they have been updating a number of their computer systems lately.

On a side note, anyone else notice how they updated "My Best Buy" (formerly Reward Zone) so that it doesn't even show a history of what you bought anymore. The detail just shows point totals from a specific transaction/day. This is the same crap GS did with their PUR history detail. I wonder if they are hoping people won't notice when they miss out on bonus points for whatever reason, since we will no longer be able to see detail that we got 500 bonus points for picking up Madden 15 preorder.
My history is showing up fine. I don't see anything different.

Use mybestbuy which is a separate site from going to bestbuy itself. It still has full details.

As a follow up, you can use more than one $10 coupon in a transaction if you have an extra copy to purchase.  You don't need to ring them up separately if you have the preorders all on one receipt. 

I didn't have any issue getting the $10 coupon to stack.  The preorder deposits all applied towards the payment totals too just fine without a hitch.  Doesn't matter what order they ring it up in because I had my preorder slip scanned, game, then coupon last.

$59.99 - $10 = $49.99 - 20% = $39.99 now if you already had $5 applied to the order then you should of only owed $34.99 more so yours didn't apply right either
His receipt is actually how it should look like. The system views pre-order deposits as a form of payment so it is applied after the total. Only exception to this are MyBB Certificates which are applied before the subtotal since they are discounts.

-----

Subtotal

Sales tax amount

-----

Total

Preorder deposit

Giftcard/Credit Card/Cash

His receipt is actually how it should look like. The system views pre-order deposits as a form of payment so it is applied after the total. Only exception to this are MyBB Certificates which are applied before the subtotal since they are discounts.

-----
Subtotal
Sales tax amount
-----
Total

Preorder deposit
Giftcard/Credit Card/Cash
yea but look at the receipt I posted of my own order I don't believe it took my $5 deposit though cause the total doesn't add up if they did

yea but look at the receipt I posted of my own order I don't believe it took my $5 deposit though cause the total doesn't add up if they did
They definitely did not take your pre-order deposit (Should be $40.65 - $5.00 pre-order despoit). Your subtotal should be $39.99 after GCU 20%/$10 off trade in coupon, not sure why you got $37.99 as a subtotal.

Hey CAGs! I haven't been able to keep up on things lately. Is the CoD AW Atlas Pro bundle sold out of preorders at the store level at Best Buy? I went to preorder it today (printed the ticket out of the kiosk) and the system wouldn't let them ring it up.

It is still online however, no instore pick up. I'll order it online if I have to, but would have rather got it instore. Thanks!

They definitely did not take your pre-order deposit. Your subtotal should be $39.99 after GCU 20%/$10 off trade in coupon, not sure why you got $37.99 as a subtotal.
I preordered the ultimate $69.99 - $10 coupon - 20% - $10 certificate that how I got $37.99 + taxes but it should of been $32.99 after my $5 deposit. First time I ever preordered in store and probably last to, I always do shipping but couldn't cause the coupon

Had a pretty awful experience today picking 2 copies of madden . I preordered an ultimate edition online to cancel and re buy with the coupon just in case they sold out by the time I made it in . When I went to cancel and rebuy I realized they gave me the standard version , thankfully I noticed and they still had another ultimate addition . Then when she rang up my instore preorder it took the 5$ reserve off but not my gcu discount . She put in my rz info in correctly but she did something in the wrong order or what I'm not sure . She said she couldn't go back and offered a few ways to fix it but I was worried about losing my preorder 10$ rz certificate . The manager came by and he was talking finish the transaction and return/rebuy to which I said heck no . In the end I told them just void it and re ring it which fixed the problem and my 5$ came off so now I just hope I don't have issues later getting my 10 $ certificate .

I preordered the ultimate $69.99 - $10 coupon - 20% - $10 certificate that how I got $37.99 + taxes but it should of been $32.99 after my $5 deposit. First time I ever preordered in store and probably last to, I always do shipping but couldn't cause the coupon
Ok, I see.

----
Subtotal $37.99
Sales Tax Amount $2.66
----
Total $40.65

Preorder Deposit $5.00 <--- Missing this line on your receipt. Your total should be $35.65 after the deposit. (The $5.00 deposit is taken from the total instead of the subtotal since it is a payment method not discount).

Gift Card $36.30
Gift Card $4.35

Hey CAGs! I haven't been able to keep up on things lately. Is the CoD AW Atlas Pro bundle sold out of preorders at the store level at Best Buy? I went to preorder it today (printed the ticket out of the kiosk) and the system wouldn't let them ring it up.

It is still online however, no instore pick up. I'll order it online if I have to, but would have rather got it instore. Thanks!
Online only, Best Buy said they won't be taking any in store orders due to limited stock.

I had a family member trade in a copy of madden 25 towards madden 15 to get the 27.50 and the 10 off coupon. They did well except they forgot to pre order madden 15 at the store. So how will this work now as I had to pay off the whole amount to pre order it online? Am I out of luck with the 10 off coupon or will I be given a gc for 10 dollars? Thanks for any replies

I had a family member trade in a copy of madden 25 towards madden 15 to get the 27.50 and the 10 off coupon. They did well except they forgot to pre order madden 15 at the store. So how will this work now as I had to pay off the whole amount to pre order it online? Am I out of luck with the 10 off coupon or will I be given a gc for 10 dollars? Thanks for any replies
The process was explained in the Best Buy weekly ad thread. Check the Deals Graveyard section.

I have decided that after Best Buy added a $10 gift card to Metro Redux and adding the costume pack to Hyrule Warriors that pre-ordering a game way in advance is a waste of time. I now missed out on both of these bonus items.
This is actually one of the few times where the GS strategy works, do the $5 in-store pre-order on games you 100% want day 1. Cancel/move the $5 when needed later at your convience. Buy a gc & pay all the pre-orders using it some at you get points for whatever amount is tied up in the pre-orders.

I really wish Bestbuy would give Nintendo titles a little love. Super Smash Brothers needs to be on the GCU list. It's coming out for 2 systems and should get a fair number of pre-orders. It would be awesome if I could get the Smash Brother Wii U bundle for $79.99 plus a $10 certificate.
Would you be willing to forfeit the 20% GCU discount on both SSB if they offered a combo purchase package promo that would be cheaper than getting both serparately using the 20%? There wouldn`t be a $10 credit attached either but the lower OOP cost probably would be preferred by most.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Offer-Gamer-s-Club-Unlocked-only-GCU-exclusive-bundle-purchase/idi-p/837693

So it's official that the Master Chief Collection is a part of this deal? Getting the game anyway but just want to be sure.
Check the OP

So Halo: MCC got added? It's not on BB's page...
As stated above the OP has the answer

Apologies if asked before, but can I pick up my copy of Madden at a different store from where I preordered? Thanks.
Yes and no
No,you can`t use the $5(or more) that you put down to buy it. But you can buy the game elsewhere get the 20% AND secure the $10 pre-order credit. Just make sure you MBB info is linked to both and whenever you return to the other BB get the pre-order cash returned.

Im gonna be bummed when my GCU runs out here in september
So re-up before yours expires it`s not there aren`t ways to reduce the $120 to about ~$75 w/5 in certs coming back.
How did you miss all 4 of the reduced offers chances this year they we`re page 1/2 pretty much the entire they were live

First time using a RZ pre-order promo. I'm about to pickup madden 15 with my $10 off coupon and kiosk receipt. After purchasing, do they give you a $10 gift card/cert on the spot or do u get it later?
500 MBB pts in 15 days after purchase

Were you trying to use it on one copy? Because I was able to use 3 coupons on 3 copies in one transaction just fine.
Sorry I didn't clarify, I attempted to use two coupons on one copy and it didn't take both. They then removed the 2nd coupon from the transaction and hopefully it's still good.

On another note, I price matched toys r us while picking up my game to get the free strategy guide. Since the price match was on the guide and not the game I was still able to get my GCU discount.

Here is the link for the toys r us ad if anyone else wanted to try and get a free guide. http://weeklyad.toysrus.com/ToysRUs/BrowseByPage?storeid=2561167&promotionviewmode=2&promotioncode=ToysRUs-140824&listingid=0&sneakpeek=N&pagenumber=1

Note: The sale at toys r us is worded weird as if it's only valid on Tuesday but if you click into it you will see its valid 8/24 - 8/30.

Were you trying to use it on one copy? Because I was able to use 3 coupons on 3 copies in one transaction just fine.
Odd, when I tried to use my second one at a second BB location, it wouldn't work. They ended up manually adjusting it down to $40 ($10 for coupon, $10 GCU).

Odd, when I tried to use my second one at a second BB location, it wouldn't work. They ended up manually adjusting it down to $40 ($10 for coupon, $10 GCU).
Are you saying you used a single coupon (your second) on a single copy of Madden? If so, it should have worked. Some people were reporting problems with getting the coupon to discount properly but I used 3 just fine. If anything, I noticed that the coupon said "Activating card" on the top of the cashier's screen and took about 30 seconds until it kicked in. It wasn't immediate.

Since these are one-time use only, you can double check your receipt if the coupon was used. It will list out as "$10 OFF MAD" with a serial number of the coupon displaying the last 4 digits of the coupon. If you don't see it on there, that means your coupon is still unredeemed.

Is anybody else unable to view transaction details on the my best buy site? Just gives me the date, amount, and points. No way to see what the detail behind them is...

click the little arrow on the left side of a line to open it up and see the full details

each of my madden 15 purchases gave me 295 points so over $5 in RZ points, and i think the 25% elite+ didn't kick in yet either.  this is with a best buy CC though so you get the 10% back to school bonus

You didn't get your $5 to apply correctly.

Wtf. Where is dc delta when you need him.
Guys, we're taking a look at the issue with the preorder deposit actually coming off the transaction correctly as well as the order of ringing the transaction up affecting the $10 Madden coupon working. Will post anything that we find out.

Guys, we're taking a look at the issue with the preorder deposit actually coming off the transaction correctly as well as the order of ringing the transaction up affecting the $10 Madden coupon working. Will post anything that we find out.
Thanks dc.

From what I gather, it's only a select few of reported people on here that didn't get their preorder deposit to apply correctly/$10 coupon not to work.

As for the preorder transaction, all I can think of is whether the employee may have accidentally forgot to scan the preorder receipt and just finished the transaction as a normal purchase without preorder info. One way to narrow it down is whether the preorder codes were loaded onto the transaction.

I'm not sure what would not cause the $10 coupon to work correctly. The order in how it's rung up shouldn't matter. Somebody said they had their coupon scanned before the game. I had my coupon scanned after the game. My preorder went through yesterday with no issues.

I didn't see it in the OP, but when you get the certificate, do you get a $10 cert that is automatically added to your account or do you get 500 points that you have to redeem for the cert? I am currently banking points that's why I ask.

I didn't see it in the OP, but when you get the certificate, do you get a $10 cert that is automatically added to your account or do you get 500 points that you have to redeem for the cert? I am currently banking points that's why I ask.
You get the points added to your account.

My question:

I know I'm not going to bug BB about my $10 cert until 15 days after I picked up the game, but is anyone even able to see pending points for their Madden preorder? Mine shows all zeroes on the website.

You get the points added to your account.

My question:

I know I'm not going to bug BB about my $10 cert until 15 days after I picked up the game, but is anyone even able to see pending points for their Madden preorder? Mine shows all zeroes on the website.
Zero as well

Hopefully my Madden works out okay. Lady hit total on the system before scanning the coupon and had to do a "post-void" with her manager but I never made any payment before that. Hope it doesn't mess up the $10 cert.

Sorry to bother again, does anyone know if I pre-order both Advance Warfare Digital Pro & Atlas Pro in order to only use one Movers Coupon, would I get two $10 reward zone certificates into my acc?

I have decided that after Best Buy added a $10 gift card to Metro Redux and adding the costume pack to Hyrule Warriors that pre-ordering a game way in advance is a waste of time. I now missed out on both of these bonus items.

I sent some complaints to customer service and while they were nice I was still baffled on how they couldn't add a free pre-order costume bonus to my order. I would have to cancel and order it again but I used a coupon and rewards points and I don't want to loose the $5 off coupon I used because it was going to expire as it was time limited.

Anyway a little frustrated with Best Buy but they still are great with GCU so I will give them a pass.
Just going to wait now on pre-orders in the future.
Hi there,

You are absolutely correct in your assessment. You didn't say it specifically but I will. This sucks. You put your money down far in advance and you should get, at a minimum, the same stuff the guy who walks in on release date gets. You should get that without having to cancel orders and jump through hoops or call customer service.

There are some system challenges that cause this to happen. No excuses but unfortunately it is what is out there today. And also unfortunate the communication between business team and our agents isn't always 100% timely and clear. Again, no excuse but this is something that is being worked on. I hope you'll see this improve over the coming months and years.

On your two specific issues which are specific to online orders:

Metro. The gift card promo was added long after preorders were available on the site. Unfortunately unable to add a physical item (the gift card, yes, I know this is ridiculous that this a physical gift card but again, system issue) to an order after it has already been placed without canceling and reordering. The team is working on getting this to customers who preordered to have the GC shipped to their home. For customers who ordered to have it picked up in-store, the return/rebuy process will work for you or you can just cancel your preorder and just buy it right then and get the GC instantly. The team over on the BBY Forums is aware of these solutions.

And no, this does not count as two games purchased toward your GCU limit of three per title/platform. Bought one (+1), returned one (-1) and bought one (+1). Add them up, you're at 1.

More to come on a go forward solution for this. Systematically, still an issue but think there is a way to make this a lot less of a pain with ZERO pain being the goal.

Hyrule Warriors. Free Skyward Sword costume via digital code. This one is easier/better. You don't have to do anything. If you preordered this online you're good to go. Just make sure you have a valid email address (i.e. the one you will want to get the code at) attached to your bestbuy.com account. All online preorders are pulled at the release and a digital code for the costume will be emailed to you. I apologize if you were given information other than this. Again, we'll make sure our team at the forums and customer service are aware of this.

Again, please accept my apologies on these issues and how these two offers were executed and communicated. Your feedback/input are helping toward finding a solution. This to all others who have posted here and on the forums as well. Thank you for that and sticking with us. We really do appreciate it and are striving to deliver the best experience for your gaming needs. We know we aren't there yet but will continue to work toward that goal.

Hi there,

You are absolutely correct in your assessment. You didn't say it specifically but I will. This sucks. You put your money down far in advance and you should get, at a minimum, the same stuff the guy who walks in on release date gets. You should get that without having to cancel orders and jump through hoops or call customer service.

There are some system challenges that cause this to happen. No excuses but unfortunately it is what is out there today. And also unfortunate the communication between business team and our agents isn't always 100% timely and clear. Again, no excuse but this is something that is being worked on. I hope you'll see this improve over the coming months and years.

On your two specific issues which are specific to online orders:

Metro. The gift card promo was added long after preorders were available on the site. Unfortunately unable to add a physical item (the gift card, yes, I know this is ridiculous that this a physical gift card but again, system issue) to an order after it has already been placed without canceling and reordering. The team is working on getting this to customers who preordered to have the GC shipped to their home. For customers who ordered to have it picked up in-store, the return/rebuy process will work for you or you can just cancel your preorder and just buy it right then and get the GC instantly. The team over on the BBY Forums is aware of these solutions.

And no, this does not count as two games purchased toward your GCU limit of three per title/platform. Bought one (+1), returned one (-1) and bought one (+1). Add them up, you're at 1.

More to come on a go forward solution for this. Systematically, still an issue but think there is a way to make this a lot less of a pain with ZERO pain being the goal.

Hyrule Warriors. Free Skyward Sword costume via digital code. This one is easier/better. You don't have to do anything. If you preordered this online you're good to go. Just make sure you have a valid email address (i.e. the one you will want to get the code at) attached to your bestbuy.com account. All online preorders are pulled at the release and a digital code for the costume will be emailed to you. I apologize if you were given information other than this. Again, we'll make sure our team at the forums and customer service are aware of this.

Again, please accept my apologies on these issues and how these two offers were executed and communicated. Your feedback/input are helping toward finding a solution. This to all others who have posted here and on the forums as well. Thank you for that and sticking with us. We really do appreciate it and are striving to deliver the best experience for your gaming needs. We know we aren't there yet but will continue to work toward that goal.
thanks for your hard work dc delta, atleast we know one person at bestbuy who cares.

Thanks dc.

From what I gather, it's only a select few of reported people on here that didn't get their preorder deposit to apply correctly/$10 coupon not to work.

As for the preorder transaction, all I can think of is whether the employee may have accidentally forgot to scan the preorder receipt and just finished the transaction as a normal purchase without preorder info. One way to narrow it down is whether the preorder codes were loaded onto the transaction.

I'm not sure what would not cause the $10 coupon to work correctly. The order in how it's rung up shouldn't matter. Somebody said they had their coupon scanned before the game. I had my coupon scanned after the game. My preorder went through yesterday with no issues.
On the coupon side we tested every combination known to man and it worked each time. For sure, the best way is to have the cashier follow the instructions on the coupon. Never hurts to ask them to do that, POLITELY. Like, "hey, could you please check the instructions on the coupon. I've heard there have been some issues with these not working correctly if things are scanned in out of order." Goes a long way. O:)

Still perplexed on deposits not coming off correctly. We've got one of our guys picking up his preorder tonight. Will report back tomorrow.

thanks for your hard work dc delta, atleast we know one person at bestbuy who cares.
Thank you for that. And trust me, there are a TON of us here who care. Keep letting us know when things don't go right so we can try to fix them as quickly as possible and we'll keep working to try to make sure you never have to do that in the first place.

And am I hearing you guys liked the Madden offer?

Thank you for that. And trust me, there are a TON of us here who care. Keep letting us know when things don't go right so we can try to fix them as quickly as possible and we'll keep working to try to make sure you never have to do that in the first place.

sometimes bestbuy does not get enough appreciation for their good works, but when they messes up. hordes of complaints pop up in fury by posters. like example, Calling them lazy/ stupid when the trade in system is down. even when the free game glitches, and discount happens., or crazy game flips they honored. you don't get a peep out of those posters. some genius still brings up amazon for gaming, when 99 % of the time amazon only price matches bestbuy gaming deals. without bestbuy around, amazon would have literally no gaming deals. just look at this weeks gaming gold box deal tuesday.

This was a smart promo. Everything I wanted was offered. A good TIV on Madden 25, the $10 coupon, the $10 Preorder bonus, plus GCU discount makes this a must buy.

also before other posters call me a white knight. i am not saying bestbuy is perfect. they still have a lot of issues to fixed, like with the missing 10% from gamers unlocked not registering during trade ins, along with other issues and etc. but when dc delta was here  on this forum months ago taking request sending out renew coupons for gamers unlocked  membership for $15 , how many took the time to post one thanks, vs how many actually took the time to post/ spamming about their missing renew coupons for gamer unlocked membership for $15. i can count on one hand the post count of thanks

Yea. Lets see a GTA, NHL, and NBA 2k trade up offer. Oh yea, Fifa too. :pray: :lol:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Might want to take a look at the GTA value right now. Think that's better than the Madden deal as of right now when you factor in TIV, GCU discount, Get $10 preorder incentive...

Will see what we can do on these.

also before other posters call me a white knight. i am not saying bestbuy is perfect. they still have a lot of issues to fixed, like with the missing 10% from gamers unlocked not registering during trade ins, along with other issues and etc. but when dc delta was here on this forum months ago taking request sending out renew coupons for gamers unlocked membership for $15 , how many took the time to post one thanks, vs how many actually took the time to post/ spamming about their missing renew coupons for gamer unlocked membership for $15. i can count on one hand the post count of thanks
Long ways to go. While the thank yous are always appreciated getting what is advertised and promised should always be expected of whoever you decide to spend your gaming dollars with. As stated before, continue to let us know when things go wrong and we'll work to fix them quickly. Even better yet, we'll try like crazy to make them not happen at all.

While we'd love to have everything fixed right now, there are these crazy things called priorities and systems that get in the way. The key is for us to understand the limitations and make sure what we put out to you works as expected without tons of manual intervention on your part. Easier said than done at times but again, that is something for us to work on.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Might want to take a look at the GTA value right now. Think that's better than the Madden deal as of right now when you factor in TIV, GCU discount, Get $10 preorder incentive...

Holy shiiiii, LOL. I didn't know it was that high.

Hey DC,

Any chance more games that are releasing by the end of this year will be added to the $10 pre-order promo? Sony, and Nintendo games??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back