Best buy 12 days of gaming day 12 (the finale): God of war: Ragnarok PS5 $29.99 PS4 $19.99

If your current gen, just go with the PS5 ver. If you buy the PS4 ver, you will need to shell out $10 for the upgrade option.

If your current gen, just go with the PS5 ver. If you buy the PS4 ver, you will need to shell out $10 for the upgrade option.
But if you buy the ps4 version for 19.99 and 9.99 for the upgrade you're getting 2 games for the price of 1. Better deal for trophy hunters anyways

Jumped into my rig to test out the big new update for GT7. Never got to any of the update content because I got distracted doing regular menu book stuff. Played for a few glorious hours before having to go to bed. I had been steadily losing interest in racing games for years, but GT7 in VR has brought me back into the fold. If you have PSVR2, this should be a no brainer

the new deal is up and its lame. they were slick to not even make the ps4 version cheaper than the current gen versions so people couldnt gun for for the cheaper upgrade

Well this 12 Days of Gaming sale has been utter dogshit.

No one cares about your DLC + Mictrotransaction Hell games and publishers for $29.99, fuck off.
ive been hoping for at least 1 out of these 12 to be good but so far nope smh. hopefully it ends tonight with a bang (which it probably wont). ive been hoping for ratchet and clank: rift apart for $20

ive been hoping for at least 1 out of these 12 to be good but so far nope smh. hopefully it ends tonight with a bang (which it probably wont). ive been hoping for ratchet and clank: rift apart for $20

Not going to happen for Ratchet this year. May be next year? Sony clearly intends to hold the linr at $29.99 for PS5 exclusives. Just wait when PlayStation is entirely digital and their store is the only way to buy it. They're going to hold prices like Nintendo.

Not going to happen for Ratchet this year. May be next year? Sony clearly intends to hold the linr at $29.99 for PS5 exclusives. Just wait when PlayStation is entirely digital and their store is the only way to buy it. They're going to hold prices like Nintendo.
im probably going to get PS+ extra which apparently has there game on there but i wouldnt mind snagging it for $20 now. the game is 2 years old so you would think its due. i pray they dont take the nintendo route but you might be right

Tried the target price match but was met with:

"upon checking on your order details I would like to inform you that the item is currently on Hot deals with extended return holiday price. In this case I'm really sorry to inform you that I'm unable to meet your kind request on this concern of yours. I genuinely apologize."

For the best. I have God of War to play through already from when I owned PS4 Pro and never played it. Ragnarok would likely end up sitting unplayed until it drops to $20.

Finally. A single good deal.

it's been a minute since I've seen a daily / flash sale like this end on a high note. Usually they're very frontloaded.

Not part of the sale, but the Deal of the Day for Sunday is Sonic Superstars for $29.99.
N8ickrC.png

"This item cannot be shipped to you - it's no longer in stock at the store you don't have selected." Gee, thanks Best Buy.

I wish I could get into GoW but the level design still feels decades old to me. Open world games have ruined everything else now.

bread's done
Back