Best Buy 2-Day Deals (4/26/13 - 4/27/13)

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']I just don't get how MW3 is even $30 with the deal. It should be $20.[/QUOTE]

These aren't the sale prices are they? I'm still seeing full retail prices at the moment.

xcom $30, zone of enders $17.99, 007 legend $24.99, passed. still too much for some of those titles.

My guess is that the lower titles on the list are the sale titles. And looks like it's live, ZOE is $17.99. Or has it been that price all week?

[quote name='Lemstar']I love these.[/QUOTE]

Same here, but doesn't look like theres anything special on the 360. Unless the list hasn't updated yet

SFxT Vita - $30 (cheaper on amazon)
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 3DS - $12
WC3 or D2 Battle Chest PC - $10
NBA 2k13 Wii U - $40
TTT2 PS3 - $30
ZoE HD - $18
TTT2 Wii U - $50
Turtle Beach X12 - $45

Yeah, these prices don't seem that great. :(

[quote name='Lemstar']SFxT Vita - $30 (cheaper on amazon)
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 3DS - $12
WC3 or D2 Battle Chest PC - $10
NBA 2k13 Wii U - $40
TTT2 PS3 - $30
ZoE HD - $18
TTT2 Wii U - $50
Turtle Beach X12 - $45

Yeah, these prices don't seem that great. :([/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like quite everything is live yet, but agreed. Nothing jumps out at me at all. I was really hoping for $10-$13 for ZOE, but $18 is still too much for me.

[quote name='Lemstar']Correct me if I'm wrong, but those should just be from the weekly ad.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but from this point forward, they are only good for 2 days ;)

[quote name='Lemstar']Correct me if I'm wrong, but those should just be from the weekly ad.[/QUOTE]

My bad! Followed the link from the main 2 day sale page

[quote name='tylerh1701']My guess is that the lower titles on the list are the sale titles. And looks like it's live, ZOE is $17.99. Or has it been that price all week?[/QUOTE]
No, it just updated. I was seeing $30 just 5 min ago

I dunno if all the deals are live yet. Some titles don't seem to be marked yet. I.E. Gravity Rush and Unit 13 (already have Unit 13, but was curious).

Ugh...the Microsoft Store Black Friday sale has just ruined me on sales. If a game isn't $10 now, I'm like "what a ripoff!" It's even harder when some of these games were in that sale...and Best Buy is trying to convince us that $30 is the sale price. I've really been impressed with Best Buy's video game deals the past couple years, but this just isn't doing anything for me.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Ugh...the Microsoft Store Black Friday sale has just ruined me on sales. If a game isn't $10 now, I'm like "what a ripoff!" It's even harder when some of these games were in that sale...and Best Buy is trying to convince us that $30 is the sale price. I've really been impressed with Best Buy's video game deals the past couple years, but this just isn't doing anything for me.[/QUOTE]

This sale is a little lack luster, however, there is reason behind that madness of Microsoft. It was essentially the "get this shit out of here as we have limited space and need room for new shit" clearance sale. So lets keep our eyes open for that to happen again soon!

[quote name='StryderOmega'](already have Unit 13, but was curious).[/QUOTE]
This is what Im interested in. Hope its 14.99 so I can burn that last RZ cert I have.

[quote name='Dead_Batteries']ZOE HD Collection for $17.99 is tempting. I've been waiting for a good deal on it. What to do.[/QUOTE]

Well, it was already delisted once... Maybe there will be a clearance fire sale on it for a better price?

[quote name='StryderOmega']This sale is a little lack luster, however, there is reason behind that madness of Microsoft. It was essentially the "get this shit out of here as we have limited space and need room for new shit" clearance sale. So lets keep our eyes open for that to happen again soon![/QUOTE]

I know...but now I want all sales to be like that, lol. They raised the bar too high. :lol:

Honestly, Best Buy's sale from last summer was great (when Resistance 3 was $9.99)...although people said that was a "warehouse clearing out shit" sale as well. Maybe if nobody buys anything from this sale we'll get better prices on these same games in another month or two, haha.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I know...but now I want all sales to be like that, lol. They raised the bar too high. :lol:

Honestly, Best Buy's sale from last summer was great (when Resistance 3 was $9.99)...although people said that was a "warehouse clearing out shit" sale as well. Maybe if nobody buys anything from this sale we'll get better prices on these same games in another month or two, haha.[/QUOTE]

I doubt that Microsoft will have a clearance sale soon besides Black Friday. That's when most retailers will go "gun-ho". Then again, it's already May and November can come around pretty quick.

Btw, I'm very disappointed with the Preds this season. Lack of offense.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I know...but now I want all sales to be like that, lol. They raised the bar too high. :lol:

Honestly, Best Buy's sale from last summer was great (when Resistance 3 was $9.99)...although people said that was a "warehouse clearing out shit" sale as well. Maybe if nobody buys anything from this sale we'll get better prices on these same games in another month or two, haha.[/QUOTE]

Oh that will take care of itself, don't worry. Both Microsoft and Best Buy will have them again. Microsoft I'd say is definitely getting close to their page quota for a good sale of some sort. So we shall see!

Edit: a little disappointed that I don't see Dark Arisen on Microsofts store right now. Kinda makes me sad that we won't be seeing it for $10, lol.

[quote name='vlv723']I doubt that Microsoft will have a clearance sale soon besides Black Friday. That's when most retailers will go "gun-ho". Then again, it's already May and November can come around pretty quick.

Btw, I'm very disappointed with the Preds this season. Lack of offense.[/QUOTE]

Yup...hoping Forsberg will help remedy that. He picked up a point in his first game the other night. Also hoping they go after a top 6 forward in the offseason. The team desperately needs a 30-40 goal scorer.

I'm hoping that Best Buy will come through with $15 Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion

Best Buy wasted their time with this 'sale'.

[quote name='bshirk']I'm hoping that Best Buy will come through with $15 Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion[/QUOTE]

Check Target in a week. They'll be $2.98, buy 2 get 1 free!:lol:

not really

But, supposedly, a person or 2 in the Target Clearance Thread have seen Luigi's Mansion in the clearance cycle.:dunce:

[quote name='bshirk']I'm hoping that Best Buy will come through with $15 Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion[/QUOTE]

you will never see fire emblem under 20 until 2014 or later... luigi i say thanksgiving this year

If I didn't already have Paper Mario & ZoE HD, I would've been all over those. Maybe something else will get added later today that I'll want.

& as awesome as Sin & Punishment is, it's been WAAAAY cheaper than $40 for some time now. Heck, it's $12 on Amazon. Though maybe Best Buy hasn't updated the price yet.

[quote name='vlv723']Btw, I'm very disappointed with the Preds this season. Lack of offense.[/QUOTE]

Go Preds!

[quote name='someT00L']Go Preds![/QUOTE]

I didn't know there were so many Preds fans on here. I hope we lose to Columbus tomorrow. Top 3 pick!

Has BB had any good sales lately? Like $10 game good.

[quote name='proKoyeon']Has Zone of Enders HD been patched? I heard it had some problems at release.[/QUOTE]

It appears that there was a patch released for the PS3 version in Nov..

bread's done
Back