Best Buy 2 Day Sale - Twisted Metal & inFamous DS3 Bundles $39.99

[quote name='TaylorM06']If it was the Killzone DS bundle, or if I didn't have the infamous Collection already, I'd bite. But TM was a let down :/[/QUOTE]

But if it were the KZ bundle, you'd be stuck with that fugly camo controller. :whistle2:s

[quote name='spyder69']But if it were the KZ bundle, you'd be stuck with that fugly camo controller. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the matte finish on the camo controller is much better than the gloss finish controllers IMO.

[quote name='spyder69']But if it were the KZ bundle, you'd be stuck with that fugly camo controller. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
I like my fugly camo controller. :(

[quote name='joeyshadows']I like my fugly camo controller. :([/QUOTE]

I guess I'm in the minority on this too. I actually like the camo and think it looks cool.

[quote name='ryne candy']Might be willing to pick up the white controller. I have plenty of black controllers but my MLB The Show controller (won't keep charge) and another white controller (Right analog is stuck on going up) broke last week.[/QUOTE]

you can buy battery packs I think online? I think you just unscrew the bottom and fix it. Also maybe just get a new analog stick or try and pop it back in?

If they had this price for the Ratched & Clank collection one I'd keep the game. It does seem somewhat inevitable. They seem to be putting them all on sale gradually. So I may hold off and wait for that.

[quote name='Lonedrifter1989']you can buy battery packs I think online? I think you just unscrew the bottom and fix it. Also maybe just get a new analog stick or try and pop it back in?[/QUOTE]
I guess the battery pack would work but my analog stick looks fine...moves around in all direction but on any game that uses the right analog stick, the character or menu item keeps moving up non stop. I could install a new analog stick as well, hoping to fix it.

[quote name='tukai']I keep losing my camo controller.[/QUOTE]

Oh, the irony. ;) If I didn't have both of those games, I'd snag a bundle as well. I have a red, blue, green (which I gave my GF for Xmas), and four black controllers. Wait, I don't need anymore controllers. I just realized that after I typed out everything, lol.

[quote name='Enuf']All the DS3 bundles should be on the clearance SKU sheet stores that have 50% of all clearance games would have them for $30. A manual markdown is needed though.[/QUOTE]
how does this work?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Oh, the irony. ;) If I didn't have both of those games, I'd snag a bundle as well. I have a red, blue, green (which I gave my GF for Xmas), and four black controllers. Wait, I don't need anymore controllers. I just realized that after I typed out everything, lol.[/QUOTE]

I don't feel so bad buying a white TM bundle for my 4th controller now. And I rarely play local co-op games.

I justified it by thinking that having another controller in my rotation will slow down the wear and tear on my old(er) black DS3's.

i traded in my old dual shock 3 to gamestop and used that credit to buy trade bait for bestbuy. i then traded that stuff along with my copys of infamous 1, 2 and some junk i didnt want to get the infamous bundle. my father got the controller as he needed a new one and i got the infamous games back in my collection. we both win :)

YMMV, but my local Best Buy also had the God of War Saga (5 games) and a red DS3 at this same price point.

[quote name='waldo21212']I don't feel so bad buying a white TM bundle for my 4th controller now. And I rarely play local co-op games.

I justified it by thinking that having another controller in my rotation will slow down the wear and tear on my old(er) black DS3's.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I still have my original controller from my Metal Gear Solid bundle. In amazed that it still works. I'm going to keep my other controllers sealed until I need them.

[quote name='cidrei']YMMV, but my local Best Buy also had the God of War Saga (5 games) and a red DS3 at this same price point.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this is not YMMV. Just got back from my Best Buy and they had Infamous, God of War and Twisted Metal DS3 Bundles on sale for 39.99. Bought all 3 like a true patriot. Red/White/Blue lol ;D

[quote name='MellowSeth']I can confirm this is not YMMV. Just got back from my Best Buy and they had Infamous, God of War and Twisted Metal DS3 Bundles on sale for 39.99. Bought all 3 like a true patriot. Red/White/Blue lol ;D[/QUOTE]

This place is for you, brother.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MURICA/

[quote name='nietzsche74']I can confirm that the God of War Saga DS3 bundle is also on sale for $39.99.[/QUOTE]
well, i guess i am heading to bestbuy tomorrow to pick up the god of war bundle then

Count another confirmation for the God of War - Red Controller combo for $39.99 and definitely part of the 2-day sale.

Hopefully there is that 1-month PS Plus code in there so I can get some of those great sale titles.

i was debating getting a PS3 again and i think the God of War bundle will talk me into it lol
now if only i could trick the wife into thinking i already owned it

anyone have a link to the GOW bundle I want to pick up at store at this price but do not think I will make it to my Best Buy in time.

[quote name='bjstucker']anyone have a link to the GOW bundle I want to pick up at store at this price but do not think I will make it to my Best Buy in time.[/QUOTE]
it is not listed online, so you are sol if you cannot get to a store to purchase it.

MW3 for 9.61 after $10 cert... since I don't care about the multi, this is a perfect price to play the single player.

I went ahead and bought the GOW bundle even though I already have all the games. I wanted a new controller anyway and the Red is kind of cool. Anyway, now I might as well trade the saga back in for $15 and change after bonuses. Hope it holds a couple more days though. Oh and I almost forgot, 1 free month of plus is included with the saga so thats another $4 and change in savings for me.

[quote name='wrencrest']I went ahead and bought the GOW bundle even though I already have all the games. I wanted a new controller anyway and the Red is kind of cool. Anyway, now I might as well trade the saga back in for $15 and change after bonuses. Hope it holds a couple more days though. Oh and I almost forgot, 1 free month of plus is included with the saga so thats another $4 and change in savings for me.[/QUOTE]

As a head's up, the individual games trade in for the same amount as the saga, if you want to keep the single jewelcase instead of multiple.

[quote name='Enuf']That's my point this coupon isn't worded take $20 off it's get tiger woods for $19.99 just like the SCV coupon is. No matter what they price rings up as the PC will automatically marked it up/down to $19.99. A managers override will be needed for the free games which as you can imagine will be hugely YMMV to say the least.

If the coupon was the reg. $20 off then most likely the game would ring up free at least for 1-2 days before BB will correct the error by marking up the game like they did with deadliest warrior.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Actually, SackAttack didn't realize that the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 coupon is NOT a "take $20 off" offer, but rather a "get it for $19.99" when he made his posts. But I think he gets the message now.

[quote name='craig.courtney']How much does a DS3 trade-in for at gamestop, looking to swap controllers[/QUOTE]

Someone earlier in this thread stated that you can get $22 at GameStop for the DS3 controller.

Talking about collecting controllers ....

DSC03694_zps72465770.jpg

Now should I get the White one ?

[quote name='foinecrewx']Talking about collecting controllers ....

DSC03694_zps72465770.jpg

Now should I get the White one ?[/QUOTE]

Soooo jelly :drool:

Can someone conform if the controllers in these bundles are in there original blister packaging? Or just a bag?

[quote name='Sonic2k2']Can someone conform if the controllers in these bundles are in there original blister packaging? Or just a bag?[/QUOTE]

Just a bag.

[quote name='foinecrewx']Talking about collecting controllers ....

DSC03694_zps72465770.jpg

Now should I get the White one ?[/QUOTE]

You're slacking, where's the gold N64 controller? ;)

My original DS3 (as in imported from Japan before they released in the US) is so much more durable and quality feeling compared to these. Both are the white ones and the new one is so thin you can see the red light shining through the plastic and the triggers feel janky. Not complaining since the original only held a 3 hour charge but a bit surprised in the difference.

I went in to buy the white bundle, since I own a red one and my white one is messed up. Once I saw GOW bundle, I just picked up the red bundle. I now own 2 red but I wanted all the GOw games on 1 disc (own the games separately).

Snagged the God of War Saga bundle this morning. Last one they had. Kinda wishing I had bought the Twisted Metal bundle along with it though.

Snagged the twisted metal bundle. I already had a red one from a year ago since my black one died. Then I have the camo one from the killzone bundle. So I have 3 controllers and I only ever play by myself.

Just picked up the GoW pack. I saw they had the LBP2 Move bundle for $49.99. I dont know much about the move and whether or not Sony even supports it still, but would that be a good deal for the ps move bundle?

bread's done
Back