Best Buy: 2 days only, labor day sale, 50% off Selected PS3, Wii, DS, Xbox360 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven91745

CAG Veteran
Here's what i saw
I've Grab the Import DS Naruto 4 for 10 dollars and Xbox360 table tennis for $5 with 75% off original price.

Wii section (50%0ff):
SSX Blur.............$20
Super Swing..........$20
The Godfather............$20
Kororinpa: marble mania............$15

Xbox 360 section (75%off):

Earth Defense Force 2017..................$10
Project Gothan Racing 3...................$10
Table tennis..................$5
Samurai warriors 2 Empires..............$12.5
Dead or alive 2 extreme volleyball................$12.5

DS section (50%0ff)

Import Naruto 4...........$10
Dragon ball..................$10

PlayStation 3 section (50%off)

Genji....................$20
Armor code 4............$25

and there are many more couldn't remember......

[quote name='Steven91745']Here's what i saw
I've Grab the Import DS Naruto 4 for 10 dollars and Xbox360 table tennis for $5 with 75% off original price.

Wii section (50%0ff):
SSX Blur.............$20
Super Swing..........$20
The Godfather............$20
Kororinpa: marble mania............$15

Xbox 360 section (75%off):

Table tennis..................$5
Samurai warriors 2 Empires..............$12.5
Dead or alive 2 extreme volleyball................$12.5

DS section (50%0ff)

Import Naruto 4...........$10
Dragon ball..................$10

PlayStation 3 section (50%off)

Genji....................$20
Armor code 4............$25

and there are many more couldn't remember......[/quote]

you need to be specific dude

Icon shows Best Buy, guys. Looks like it's in store only as the games aren't showing up at all on their site. $5 for Table Tennis is awesome.

it's probably Best Buy, as it is the only retail store that sells import DS of Naruto 4. well, fry's also (i forgot).

definitely YMMV.

Op, would these happen to have been on a table with a dot sticker? Did they ring up automatically, or did a supervisor have to do an override? This sounds like another one of those BB manager specials.

[quote name='importguyr34']Well it'd be nice to see something advertised. I really doubt they'd sell all those games on sale at only a few Best Buys.[/QUOTE]

Thats the way alot of these deals posted are on here YMMV, it happens from time to time with BB and with WalMart alot too...

It was on the shelf with a sign showed (labor day sale, 50% off selected games).....the games under it were all 50% off........ and there was a table shows 75% off by the side. the store was located at West Covina. CA

If the zip code in OP's name is where the best buy he went to, then this is going on at the Best buy in or near Hacienda Heights, CA

/captainobvious.

Nothing at my BB either, however I didnt know about this deal nor was I looking for any type of these deals, but I didnt notice anything of the blue like a table with discounted games or anything like that.

[quote name='musicnoteless']If the zip code in OP's name is where the best buy he went to, then this is going on at the Best buy in or near Hacienda Heights, CA

/captainobvious.[/QUOTE]

OP already posted the location he went to.

/captainevenmoreobvious

[quote name='Steven91745']It was on the shelf with a sign showed (labor day sale, 50% off selected games).....the games under it were all 50% off........ and there was a table shows 75% off by the side. the store was located at West Covina. CA[/quote]
Is the sale today and tomorrow (Monday)? Or was it Saturday and Sunday?

wow now that would be interesting $20 for 2 games i've been wanting to try.

Saw something similar at the Sunnyvale Bestbuy. They had bins that were marked 50% off for games, but they were all pretty bad picks IIRC. The only ps3 game I saw was Dark Kingdom, and that's all I remember. They had other ps2, DS, Xbox, and 360 games but none were very interesting to me.

Was at the Milpitas BB earlier in the day and same crappy selections lol

Well they had a big pile of games for all systems listed for 20% off said this location also . If you bought a console system you could get any 2 games for 50% off of the listed price.

Wow, the suspense is killing me on this. I've got a BB about 2 miles from my house so I guess I'll check it out. EDF and TT would be great.

I wonder of Jump Superstars is on sale for 50% off as well... I've completed JUS already, played it lots... I wonder if I could get the prequel for super cheap...

It all depends on how your local best buy treats those items.

Those games have been 40% off at my best buy for a while. We even had a 3 for $30 sale on them in which i got Yakuza, Metal Slug Anthology(wii) and DoAX2.

So it def is YMMV but there is a chance there might be SOME sort of sale on the games.

Just got back from Best Buy in Newnan and saw a 30% off "End of Summer" sale. I picked up Ape Escape 3 (PS2) for $13.99 and Metal Slug Anthology for $27.99.

There were a lot of Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, X-Box 360, X-Box, PSP, PS2 and PS3 games in the sale.

Just got back from BB in Flower Mound, TX. Nothing of note. No 50% off sale. However, for those of you checking inventory on the website, it's not always accurate. The website said no EDF in stock, there was in fact that and multiple Table Tennis. Full price on both, though :(

YMMV people. I might go and check since Im curious about other deals as well that might be there. Will report back but this is definetly only at select stores.

[quote name='Kendal']I want DOA X 2 for $12.50. I would pay for shipping and a little extra.[/quote]
pm me if you are still interested on doa x2 cause im going soon

edited, nevermind, not on sale... still 49.99 :(
boo best buy, boo

[quote name='gorgo']However, for those of you checking inventory on the website, it's not always accurate. The website said no EDF in stock, there was in fact that and multiple Table Tennis. Full price on both, though :([/quote]
Yeah, I tried looking for some stuff I REALLY wanted to get to use the $15.00 gift card from one of their recent deals, but had no such luck.

There is lots of stuff in store that doesn't show up online, and the selection at both sucked for the games I was looking for.

Oh well, at least there are a few upcoming DS games I can use it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back