Best Buy 4-Day 4th of July Sale

$40 for Battleborn seems a bit overpriced for a special sale that implies very good offerings; seeing as how retailers all practically lowered Battleborn's MSRP to $40 over a month or two ago, this is hardly a deal.

Also...Battleborn - LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard from some vets online that this a very challenging racer. I'll wait for a bigger price drop and just stick with driveclub and need for speed in my backlog.
It's a rally sim so I imagine it definitely will have a difficulty curve, but I have heard nothing but good things and I loved older Dirt and Colin McRae games. Codemasters make some damn good racing games and they certainly have the best rally racers out there.

I'm thinking of DI. I didn't play much of it with the original nor touched the sequel so I may or may not get it still. Just why does it take a week to ship alone but when I get another game with it to get free shipping, it's faster?

giphy.gif
k0N75.gif

You all have no standards. That chick is ugly af. This is why I'm still a virgin but still.. I can't. Look at those teeth. Ugh. You gotta really be into livestock to be the chump to bump her hump with your stump so her rump jumps while you pump a clump.

You all have no standards. That chick is ugly af. This is why I'm still a virgin but still.. I can't. Look at those teeth. Ugh. You gotta really be into livestock to be the chump to bump her hump with your stump so her rump jumps while you pump a clump.
i think that is why he was going to bend her over, so he couldnt see her face

Watch out if getting Dead Island DE for PS4.  Unlike Xbone, the PS4 version only includes Dead Island 1.  The other games are leased via download codes.

Watch out if getting Dead Island DE for PS4. Unlike Xbone, the PS4 version only includes Dead Island 1. The other games are licensed via download codes.
FTFY. By definition a lease guarantees the lessee (the renter) use of an asset and guarantees the lessor (the property owner) regular payments from the lessee for a specified number of months or years.

You can even use the digital content on 2 ps4s

bread's done
Back