Best Buy 5/22 Markdowns (PSP, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360 Included)

Mojimbo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I noticed these today while I was out and online, these are all eyeballed so some may be old and some may be left out.

:psp: PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient
7651846.jpg

$19.99 ($14.99 After Gamer Gift Card*)

:psp: Spiderman 2
7044192.jpg

$19.99 ($14.99 After GGC)

:psp: Burnout Legends
7245055.jpg

$29.99 ($24.99 After GGC)

:ps2: The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (PS2 Only)
7190176.jpg

:ps2: :xbox: Burnout Revenge
7245091.jpg
7245153.jpg

:360: Burnout Revenge
7683232.jpg

$39.99 ($34.99 After GGC)

:ps2: :xbox: Driver: Parallel Lines
7709045.jpg
7709054.jpg

:ps2: :xbox: Indigo Prophecy
7244546.jpg
7244555.jpg

:ps2: :xbox: Marc Ecko's Getting Up
7244671.jpg
7594436.jpg

:ps2: :xbox: The Matrix: The Path of Neo
7190336.jpg

Also, here are a few older drops that are noteworthy.

:xbox: Far Cry: Instincts
6870497.jpg

:ps2: :xbox: Mercenaries
6870665.jpg
6870683.jpg

:ps2: :xbox: :gc: SSX On Tour
7461631.jpg
7461775.jpg
7461748.jpg

:psp: Metal Gear Acid 2 (Still "On Sale", Probably Temporary)
7634624.jpg

$29.99 ($24.99 After GGC)

* More info on the Gamer Gift Card can be found here:

7224032_sc.jpg

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73

[quote name='Demolition Man']Wow did Burnout Revenge drop real fast. I might have to get one for $20ish (but not at Worst Buy). Thanks OP.[/quote]

I'll be picking up the 360 version, but not at Suckit City ;)

Thanks for the info, OP. Looks like some of the Atari games are dropping a little earlier than expected. I think I'll be picking up mercenaries for Xbox.

[quote name='Tyga24']Thanks for the info, OP. Looks like some of the Atari games are dropping a little earlier than expected. I think I'll be picking up mercenaries for Xbox.[/quote]

I think all current gen Atari games have dropped to $20.

[quote name='benjamouth']Darn it, I bought Burnout on the 360 for $60 two weeks ago :bomb: , anyone know if I can get a price adjust or something ?[/QUOTE]

Most stores will adjust it within 30 days if you bring in your receipt.

[quote name='benjamouth']Darn it, I bought Burnout on the 360 for $60 two weeks ago :bomb: , anyone know if I can get a price adjust or something ?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can, just bring your original receipt and have them do a price adjustment. You are well in your 30 days still.

[quote name='mtxbass1']In typical Ubisoft fashion, Far Cry Instincts drops mere weeks after release (provided this is an early indication of a universal drop)...[/QUOTE]

That's Farcry Instincts for the original Xbox.. its been out for awhile.

[quote name='Roufuss']That's Farcry Instincts for the original Xbox.. its been out for awhile.[/quote]

D'oh, I just realized that after I posted. Oh well, the new one will drop soon enough.

[quote name='Roufuss']That's Farcry Instincts for the original Xbox.. its been out for awhile.[/quote]

Yeah it has, I got it for $30 in...October I think.

Do lots of people still play Far Cry Insticts online on Xbox Live? If so I'm gonna have to pick up a copy.

Then again, someone was saying they got motion sickness from it... does the game have a bad frame rate of something? I dont wanna puke on my nice green Xbox controller.

[quote name='benjamouth']Darn it, I bought Burnout on the 360 for $60 two weeks ago :bomb: , anyone know if I can get a price adjust or something ?[/quote]

All you have to do, is buy the game at the cheap price, don't open it, and return it with the $60 receipt

Hope that helps,

-Brian

Managed to snag a Mercenaries and PQ today. Hopefully, I'll be able to track down both Burnouts later in the week.

I highly recommend Mercenaries for that price.

I've been wanting Hulk:UD on the Cube, but like that, it is difficult to pass up.

Hurray! fuck Yaeh. Lots of stuff I actually want this time around, and what's better is that I'll actually be in the area of a BB that still puts out GGCs. The one by me has them, but is hiding them. And I know this for a fact since my friend that works there has had to smuggle some out for me. They used to have them on the racks and all over something like 50-75 and then when I came back the following friday after school I couldn't find a single one in sight. You can't tell me that they sold out of them like that, and then my friend can still manage to them for me.

Great to see Incredible Hulk: UD for $14.99 after GGC

Maybe I'll break from myt ban of EA and actually get Burnout: Revenge (The only series that they have that I still like anymore).

And damn did it take them long enough for Indigo Prophecy. Which version is better by the way, Xbox or PS2? Glad I waited a bit longer and did not pick it up at Gamestop when it dropped not too long ago

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']And damn did it take them long enough for Indigo Prophecy. Which version is better by the way, Xbox or PS2?[/quote]

The XBox version has better graphics and the PS2 has longer load times, so I'd go for the XBox version.

The last Indigo Prophecy is gone at Rockville, MD (Shady Grove) BB as of last night. They had 3 copies of Path of Neo, plenty of Mark Ecko and I saw some Driver too.

Those Atari title are universal drops as of June 1. Some retailers may be jumping the gun. Is Path of Neo any good?

Thanks for the list OP.

No Best Buys near me have Indigo Prophecy - the only one I really wanted on that list. Looks like I'll just wait for CC to drop it to $15 or below.

[quote name='Stryffe2004']Those Atari title are universal drops as of June 1. Some retailers may be jumping the gun. Is Path of Neo any good?[/QUOTE]

The combat is pretty fun and you get to do all the cool stuff Neo did in the movies. Its $10 at CC on Sunday so definitely pick one up if you are even vaguely curious about it. One warning though - the graphics are way below average, so if you demand ultra pretty games then its not for you!

[quote name='elmyra']The XBox version has better graphics and the PS2 has longer load times, so I'd go for the XBox version.[/QUOTE]
XBOX version isn't on BB's website anymore and Mercenaries for each system comes up "Preorder". WTF?

bread's done
Back