Best Buy 5/8 - 5/14

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Once again I present to you the Best Buy Ad -- but in a better format than I had last week. ;) Enjoy!

iconxbox_r2.gif

$69.99
Xbox Live Starter Kit w/ Communicator and Crimson Skies

$59.99
Logitech NASCAR Racing Wheel for Xbox
$10 Gift Card instantly w/ purchase of Racing Wheel
Xbox Soul Wireless Controller
FREE Xbox Live Case instantly w/ purchase of controller. Minimum of 5 per store. No rainchecks. In-store ONLY

$49.99
Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith
Pariah
$10 Gift Card instantly w/ purchase of either ABOVE
Forza Motorsport
WrestleMania21

$37.99
Fight Night Round 2
Double RZ Program Points

$19.99
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Platinum Hits

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith
Gran Turismo 4

$39.99
Enthusia Professional Racing

$37.99
Fight Night Round 2
Double RZ Program Points

$19.99
Ratchet & Clank - Greatest Hits
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - Greatest Hits
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Crash Twinsanity
Sonic Mega Collection PLUS

$19.99
8MB Memory Card

Earn 3,000 bonus RZ program points when you pre-order Medal of Honor: European Assault (available 6/7) or Fantastic 4 (available 6/28)

iconpcwin.gif

$49.99
Empire Earth II
FREE Empire Earth Gold w/ purchase of Empire Earth II
Guild Wars

$39.99
Rome Total War
Act of War: Direct Action

$19.99
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Instantly (must be purchased on same receipt)
Tribes Vengeance
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
Men of Valor
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Developer's Cut

$19.99
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Instantly (must be purchased on same receipt)
Tribes Vengeance
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
Men of Valor
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Developer's Cut

nice! :D

if i had a nice pc and didn't already beat riddick i would be all over that 19.99 buy one get one deal.

i would almost get riddick just for the directors comentary on it....gg

Holy crap, the Buy-one-get-one-free deal is insane! I think those games were $30 EACH not that long ago, now they're effectively $10? Not too bad of choices either, I'd pick up Tribes Vengance and Chronicles of Riddick if I didn't already beat the latter. Hell, for $20, anyone who doesn't have it should pick up Riddick and consider the other game a freebie.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']
$19.99
Ratchet & Clank - Greatest Hits
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - Greatest Hits
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Crash Twinsanity
Sonic Mega Collection PLUS
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post, but WTF is this!?!? Why even put this crap in the ad? It's kinda insulting. Crash Twinsanity is the only one that is even new at that price (assuming the R&C and Sly are the older games).

That buy 1 get 1 deal for PC is pretty nice. I know I'd want Riddick, but I've already got Tribes Vengeance. Not to mention there's the $5 Pricegrabber rebate on Riddick.

Hmmn... Joint Operations might not be shabby.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Thanks for the post, but WTF is this!?!? Why even put this crap in the ad? It's kinda insulting. Crash Twinsanity is the only one that is even new at that price (assuming the R&C and Sly are the older games).[/QUOTE]

I think they are the older games. Those are the only 2 pictured with Greatest Hits packaging.

Hmm...thanks for the early post again OP. I'm kind of getting used to this though with BB stiffing us and giving us craptacular deals each week. Haven't seen something special from them for at least since the beginning of the year. They're only saving grace is the GGC, but by the end of this year it looks like it too will be axed :sad: Ahh le sigh.

I think I'm getting in on the buy one / get one free deal. I wanted to play Joint Ops multiplayer ever since I tried out the open beta. Now I can take some friends down and knock it out for $10 a piece. Even if we only play for a few hours (I think we'll play much more, we were all over the open beta) it's worth it.

Thanks OP. I will have to keep an eye out for this one.

bread's done
Back