Best Buy Ad - (09/05-09/11) - Blu prices

integrafied1

CAGiversary!
The Office Season 6 - $41.99 (Includes exclusive T-shirt & bonus disc)
Smallville Season 9 - $46.99 (Includes exclusive T-shirt)
Supernatural Season 5 - $45.99 (Includes exclusive Key chain)
Chuck Season 3 - $45.99
MacGruber - $26.99 (Exclusive Blu/DVD combo pack)
Killers - $18.99
Camp Rock 2 - $29.99

3:10 to Yuma - $7.99
Ghostbusters - $9.99
Underworld - $9.99
Starship Troopers - $9.99
Tears of the Sun - $9.99
The Code - $9.99
Armored - $14.99
Julie & Julia - $14.99
Law Abiding Citizen - $14.99
The Stepfather - $14.99

Free $5.00 CinemaNow card w/ pre-order of the following:

Robin Hood (avail. 09/21)
Iron Man 2 (avail. 09/28)
Get Him to the Greek (avail. 09/28)
Karate Kid (avail. 10/05)
How to Train Your Dragon (avail. 10/15)
The Pacific (avail. 11/02)

Free limited-edition collectible ironpack case w/
pre-order of
Disney's Beauty and the Beast -
Diamond Edition Combo Pack (avail. 10/05)

*Info thanks to Snausages @ DVDTalk*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']Any idea if the iron case is free with the $5 pre-order or is a pack-in when you pick it up?[/QUOTE]

No idea, the ad doesn't specify.
The only info given is what I typed above which is next the picture.
However, the pic does show the red case over the movie so if I had
to guess I'd say it would all be packaged together.

Edit: From looking here, it seems that you get the Iron case when you pre-order($7.50)

The $7.99 to $14.99 Blus are already on sale at bestbuy.com, and have been for a while now. Not sure why the website gets such a headstart on B&M. I do know that I saw 3:10 to Yuma, Ghostbusters, and Underworld in store at their respective sale prices a couple days ago. I didn't see the others with sale tags though.

[quote name='rapsodist']The $7.99 to $14.99 Blus are already on sale at bestbuy.com, and have been for a while now. Not sure why the website gets such a headstart on B&M. I do know that I saw 3:10 to Yuma, Ghostbusters, and Underworld in store at their respective sale prices a couple days ago. I didn't see the others with sale tags though.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure this is because it wasn't advertised in last week's circular, so if it's something ongoing, it would make sense to show it off this week.

As for the iron pack, I saw about 10 in store just sitting in the Disney section of stuff, so if I had to guess, I would think you just take that up and say you want to preorder it, and you walk out with the iron case that day. Although I don't know for sure, but I do know they're in there.

If I preorder the B&tB at BB and then prior to release I find a better deal and want to return it to BB, will they require the iron pack case as well?

[quote name='chimpster1313']I'm pretty sure this is because it wasn't advertised in last week's circular, so if it's something ongoing, it would make sense to show it off this week.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm just not accustomed to unadvertised sales. I've been conditioned to think that if it's not in the ad, it's not on sale.

[quote name='rapsodist']I guess I'm just not accustomed to unadvertised sales. I've been conditioned to think that if it's not in the ad, it's not on sale.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you 100% on this one. I mean, if they knew that Ghostbusters would be on sale at $9.99 this past Monday, why the fuck not put it in the circular? That's a Bluray I'm sure a LOT of people have been wanting. Oh well, we CAG's got a nice head start on it.

The Office Season 6 - $41.99 (Includes exclusive T-shirt & bonus disc)

Does anybody know anything about this offer. I searched BB and didn't see it. I am interested in the standard set (They have $10 off 2 sets) and wanted to see if this was an valid on the standard dvd.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']bah my store was out of the beauty and the beast preorders[/QUOTE]

That's cause jerks, like the guy over at another thread are buying them all up. I went in and had to ask them if they got them in and also remind them that they were one sale today. The BB employee that I talked to thought they weren't supposed to sell them till Tues. So you might want to ask them if they have them in the back. Hopefully they will and you'll be able to get one.

I was able to get 2 and I left the others for other people to pick up. I think my local BB got at least 10 plus. There's some guy on the other thread that said he has 18 and then another guy that has 6 plus so far. Pretty weak to do that.

[quote name='Jodou']Got the ironpack; it's $7.50 to pre-order FYI.[/QUOTE]

I went today expecting to pay $5, saw the $7.50 on the 15 or so they had left and moved on. I'm not going to play this game.

This is a prime example of what the whole thing has boiled down to, and it disgusts me.

[quote name='Kerig']I went today expecting to pay $5, saw the $7.50 on the 15 or so they had left and moved on. I'm not going to play this game.

This is a prime example of what the whole thing has boiled down to, and it disgusts me.[/QUOTE]

Every Disney preorder has been $7.50. UP and Snow White were both $7.50. What happen was some employee mismarked it by mistake.
I know that most stuff at BB is $5 to preorder but Disney Steelbooks/IronPacks have all ways been $7.50, it's well worth it and think about it like this. It's $2.50 more going toward that over all price plus you get a cool IronPack.:D

[quote name='neoz']Every Disney preorder has been $7.50. UP and Snow White were both $7.50. What happen was some employee mismarked it by mistake.
I know that most stuff at BB is $5 to preorder but Disney Steelbooks/IronPacks have all ways been $7.50, it's well worth it and think about it like this. It's $2.50 more going toward that over all price plus you get a cool IronPack.:D[/QUOTE]Mine was mismarked as $5 as well, and I managed to get it for $5.

Well I found the endcap with the "iron-packs" for BatB, there were only 3 left. Didn't note any signage for $5, so I paid the $7.50. No big deal though as I'm sticking with my Amazon deal ($16-$17 IIRC) when it hits and will just go back to BB w/ the receipt to get the $7.50 back. Again, I got asked from my wife why we need these from Best Buy when a) we don't even open them and b) the movie isn't even inside them. They just don't understand collecting sh*t!!

token, mine was yellow-stickered with a $5 price on it, when the info under the shrink said it was $7.50. The cashier had to price adjust it to $5.

[quote name='shrike4242']token, mine was yellow-stickered with a $5 price on it, when the info under the shrink said it was $7.50. The cashier had to price adjust it to $5.[/QUOTE]

ha! way to make me get up and go check..sadly mine wasn't even stickered, but I did see a nice tear in the package..oh well!

[quote name='shrike4242']Mine was mismarked as $5 as well, and I managed to get it for $5.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, you got lucky mine had them marked for $7.50 so yeah. But I'm still happy to get 2. They still have 6 in stock at my local BB.

[quote name='rapsodist']I guess I'm just not accustomed to unadvertised sales. I've been conditioned to think that if it's not in the ad, it's not on sale.[/QUOTE]
I'm with you 100% on this one. I mean, if they knew that Ghostbusters would be on sale at $9.99 this past Monday, why the fuck not put it in the circular? That's a Bluray I'm sure a LOT of people have been wanting. Oh well, we CAG's got a nice head start on it.

bread's done
Back