• :switch: Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy $29.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 19 $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Middle-earth: Shadow of War $7.99 Save $12
  • :pc: The Sims 4 $9.99 Save $30
  • Free $10 Best Buy Gift Card when you pre-order Dead or Alive 6
Everything Else:

• Save $50 on select Xbox One Consoles
  • Save $10 on select Microsoft Xbox Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox One $19.99 Save $10
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 300 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One $64.99 Save $15
  • Logitech G502 HERO Wired Optical Gaming Mouse $69.99 Save $10
  • NVIDIA Shield TV Gaming Edition $169.99 Save $30
  • Save $3 on select KontrolFreek Thumbsticks
  • Save on select Pokémon collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• The Nutcracker and the Four Realms $22.99 Save $2
  • The Nutcracker and the Four Realms 4K $29.99
  • The Nutcracker and the Four Realms 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Hunter Killer $19.99 Save $3
  • Hunter Killer 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $32.99 Save $2
  • Reign of the Supermen $19.99
  • Reign of the Supermen 4K $28.99 Save $1
  • Boy Erased $21.99 Save $1
  • Suspiria $18.99
  • Doctor Who: Season Eleven $39.99 Save $15

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have gotten mine last night, but I had other plans. I wasn't expecting anything to bring me down this week, but a death in the family will do that.

Wow just got a notification saying my KH3 pre order is out of stock at the store I chose. WTH will happen to my keychain pre order bonus? Now I see awaiting charge on my card. Should I change pick up location or would that not count as a pre order anymore or should I just wait till it’s available again

So they just gave word that his weeks paper ad will be the last one they do. Going forward only the Black Friday ad will be printed and all others will be digital only.

Here's hoping they keep posting those early enough for me to keep doing these threads. :)

So they just gave word that his weeks paper ad will be the last one they do. Going forward only the Black Friday ad will be printed and all others will be digital only.

Here's hoping they keep posting those early enough for me to keep doing these threads. :)
Dang, end of an era. Figured they'd become more infrequent rather then such a quick stop (I'm aware that print ads for BBY are not weekly).

Got to think Target has to hang on for several more years yet based on the clientele.

I think so many people are so used to there not being one that they don't even pick up the ones that do get printed anymore. We usually end up throwing away 90% of them at the end of the week these days.

Crazy. Makes it harder to get in on printed ad mistakes but I can't really think of a recent one that would have even mattered TBH.

Really appreciate you taking the time out to type the ad week after week.

Wait, was this a thing? I preordered the deluxe edition and didn't get a keychain.
If you pre ordered long time ago online they should add it to your order free of charge which they did for me and got an email notification from them. They actually had the keychain reserved for me in store but they just didn’t have enough of the deluxe edition in store. They told me to just wait till they restock. If they take too long, I’ll call customer service

Anyone still giving out their gcu info? Have a few 20 dollar games I'd like to order. Dark Souls, wolfenstein, ect
PM me

I still have an active GCU membership, and I can order you the games and have them shipped to you. Just gotta pay me the exact amount and I will take the points as compensation.

I should ask my friend they still works in newspaper distribution how many inserts they have now. I remember being able to provide early access years ago when I was there.

PM me

I still have an active GCU membership, and I can order you the games and have them shipped to you. Just gotta pay me the exact amount and I will take the points as compensation.
Im interested. And I think it still counts regardless of whatever edition the game is UNLESS it’s game of the year edition

Figured what the heck on $8 for The Sims 4. Installed it on Origin and saw it has $352 worth of DLC! LOL, I'll pass on all of that.

metal gear 4 is a "solid" way to end plus on PS3.

I miss the powers ps plus show :(

My GCU ends in less than 2 weeks. I'm assuming that if they were going to send me one of the 25% off bonus coupons they would have sent it by now, correct?

I preordered DOA6 a long time ago. I’m assuming I’ll atill get the $10 Credit?

bread's done
Back