Drive:
•DVD - $17.99
•Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

In Time:
•DVD - $16.99
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99

Dream House:
•DVD - $17.99
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

The Thing:
•DVD - $17.99
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

The Big Year:
•DVD - $16.99

Transformers: Dark of the Moon:
•Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $24.99 ($14.99 after coupon)

Use $10 off Transformers: Dark of the Moon Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack coupon to save more!
(THE $10.00 OFF COUPON WAS AVAILABLE IN PACK WHEN YOU PURCHASED "DARK OF THE MOON" ON BLU-RAYWHEN FIRST RELEASED )

Treasure Buddies:
•DVD - $18.99
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $24.99

Save $8 when you buy Treasure Buddies and Snow Buddies on Blu-ray.

Snow Buddies:
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $19.99

To Kill a Mockingbird 50th Anniversary:

$12.99 Disney DVD:

Includes Valentine's Day kit with 12 glitter Valentines and 2 sticker sheets.

•Homeward Bound - The Incredible Journey / Homeward Bound II - Lost In San Francisco 2-Movie Collection
•Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Big Splash
•Pete's Dragon High-Flying Edition
•Swiss Family Robinson

$9.99 Blu-ray:

•The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
•Trading Places Looking Good, Feeling Good Edition
•Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•Step Brothers 2-Disc Unrated Edition
•10 Things I Hate About You

$17.99 Blu-ray:

•The Ides of March
•Moneyball
•50/50

2 for $30 or $19.99 each Blu-ray:

•Warrior (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•The Lion King (includes DVD)
•The Green Hornet 3D (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy)
•Spy Kids: All the Time in the World 3D (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy)
•The Fighter (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•Bambi (includes DVD)
•more in-store

$9.99 TV on DVD:

•Hawaii Five-O: Seasons 1 - 4 each
•Starsky & Hutch: Seasons 1 - 4 each
•The Incredible Hulk: Season 3 *Collectible Lenticular Package*
•Mission: Impossible: Seasons 1 - 2 each
•Knight Rider: Seasons 2 - 4 each
•Magnum P.I.: Season 7
•Leave It to Beaver: 20 Timeless Episodes

TV Gift Sets on DVD Sale:

•Daria: The Complete Animated Series (8-Disc Set) - $24.99
•Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (20-Disc Set) - $49.99
•Friday Night Lights: The Complete Series (19-Disc Set) - $69.99
•I Love Lucy: The Complete Series (34-Disc Set) - $99.99
•24: The Complete Series (57-Disc Set) - $119.99
•Smallville: The Complete Series (62-Disc Set) - $174.99

Thanks to Annie Chu
Examiner.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='raarar']Where is this $10 off coupon for Dark of the Moon?[/QUOTE]

It came with the regular Blu-ray edition.

[quote name='raarar']Where is this $10 off coupon for Dark of the Moon?[/QUOTE]

If you bought the barebones version of DOTM back in Sept (or was it Oct?), it had the $10 coupon.

Kinda wished the $5 upgrade coupons didnt expire this week, would have loved to pick up The Thing for $15.

I hate myself for not picking up the Freaks and Geeks box set that was on sale for 22.99 back during last summer. I have been looking every week and have been kicking myself for not being able to get it because I was on vacation. I have $10 in RZ Certificates that expire in March, so I'm debating whether to wait for Drive, 50/50, and Ides of March to drop in price...

This is the first I've hears about the To Kill a Mockingbird... Wonder how well the quality is. They didn't add color, did they?

Edit: Looks like it's B&W transfered from the original 35mm. Looks pretty nice for it's age.

About damned time that Best Buy listed something for Transformers: DOTM 3D, also good that it's $5 cheaper than Target.

It hasn't come up in any searches I've done on BB.com for it, so if someone can find it on there, you're a better person than I am.

Looks like I'll head to Best Buy for Dark of the Moon 3D. There's something pretty great about getting a Transformers movie (in 3D no less) and a classic like To Kill a Mockingbird on the same day.

I want to see DRIVE, and I've heard nothing but good things. My buddy says it's beyond awful though...definitely getting DotM 3D, but is Drive worth a gamble or should I just get it at Redbox?

[quote name='plus1zero']I want to see DRIVE, and I've heard nothing but good things. My buddy says it's beyond awful though...definitely getting DotM 3D, but is Drive worth a gamble or should I just get it at Redbox?[/QUOTE]

Get a new buddy.

i fell asleep watching drive. the main character got no facial expression. hes like a boring character. its like watching pulp fiction, inglourious basterds, grindhouse, and deathproof. but i do love reservoir dogs though. i know ppl gonna say shit about my comments. lol

[quote name='supergrass']Looks like I'll head to Best Buy for Dark of the Moon 3D. There's something pretty great about getting a Transformers movie (in 3D no less) and a classic like To Kill a Mockingbird on the same day.[/QUOTE]

mocking bird is selling like crazy i went tonite at 8 at my usual store and it was sold out i had to go somewhere else and get the last one crazy huh

[quote name='plus1zero']I want to see DRIVE, and I've heard nothing but good things. My buddy says it's beyond awful though...definitely getting DotM 3D, but is Drive worth a gamble or should I just get it at Redbox?[/QUOTE]

It's a "cool" movie. The cinematography is really good. I liked it both times I watched it but I have a feeling that If I watch it again I'm not going to give a shit. If I sat down and dissected it I could tear it apart.

I cant believe The Thing is this popular. Stopped by after work yesterday to my nearest one and they were sold out, asked them to look up other stores and they said the 2 other closest ones had a possible one or two copies in stock but not guaranteed. Was able to pick up Drive and Transformers 3D for $33 after the $10 coupon and a $5 cert

The Thing didn't last long in the theatres, and Amazon hasn't matched the price online to Best Buy's $19.99, so Best Buy has the cheapest price on it at the moment.

Since the combo pack isn't a retail store exclusive, it's a possibility to try a PM at Target or Walmart for the BB price on the same item.

Yea I just gave up and bought it at Target with my employee discount. Basic difference was I had to pay an extra $1.xx so I figured it wasnt worth driving around just on a possibility that they might have it.

Just realized I bought The Green Hornet in 3D and didn't get another movie so I could qualify for the 2 for $30. Guess I'll get The Lion King tomorrow for the extra $10.

[quote name='TheRock88']I cant believe The Thing is this popular. Stopped by after work yesterday to my nearest one and they were sold out, asked them to look up other stores and they said the 2 other closest ones had a possible one or two copies in stock but not guaranteed. Was able to pick up Drive and Transformers 3D for $33 after the $10 coupon and a $5 cert[/QUOTE]

It's not that it's "this popular", it's that Best Buy has dramatically decreased the amount of copies of new movies on Blu they buy on release week (unless it's a HUGE release).

Ran out at 7 pm this evening and picked up the Transformers DotM 3D. Had to have it for $15. Thanks OP, never would have known about the deal if I hadn't checked this thread.

bread's done
Back