New Releases available Tuesday 1/7

Runner Runner (Blu+DVD+UV) $22.99 DVD $19.99

Don Jon (Blu+DVD+UV) $17.99 DVD $14.99

Thanks for Sharing (Blu+UV) $12.99 DVD+UV $16.99

Closed Circuit (Blu+DVD+UV) $22.99

Archer: The Complete Fourth Season $24.99 DVD $18.99

The Following: Season One (Blu+DVD+DC) $31.99 DVD $26.99

Star Trek Enterprise: Season Three $57.99

Buy 2 Seasons of Duck Dynasty, get one season FREE ($12.99 each, also available on Blu-Ray)

Save 50% off HBO Shows 

Steelbooks $9.99 each

Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill Volume 1

Kill Bill Volume 2

Terminator 2 Judgement Day

Total Recall

Sin City

Highlander 

Rambo First Blood

Buy 2 get 1 free on select titles

Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy (Blu+DC) $39.99  DVD $24.99

Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Blu-Ray $29.99 DVD $24.99

Les Miserables (Blu+DVD+DC+UV) $17.99 DVD $12.99

Oblivion (Blu+DVD+UV) $17.99 DVD $12.99

Pitch Perfect  (Blu+DVD+DC) $17.99 DVD $12.99

Snow White and The Huntsman (Blu+DVD+DC+UV) $12.99 DVD $9.99

Bridesmaids (Blu+DVD) $12.99 DVD $9.99

TED (Blu+DVD+DC) $12.99 DVD $9.99

Blu-Ray $7.99 each

Cowboys & Aliens (Blu+DVD+DC)

Robin Hood

Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Blu+DVD+DC)

Change Up (Blu+DVD+UV)

Tower Heist (Blu+DVD+UV)

DVD $4.99 each

​Inglorious Bastards 

Larry Crowne 

Get him to the Greek

Fried Green Tomatoes

The 40 Year Old Virgin

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

It may be a misprint, I hope they don't have an ad retraction, the movie looks great.
If it's a misprint, they probably will have an ad retraction, though it may not be until Monday. Sunday, you might luck out in getting one via the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'd like to pick up the Kill Bill steelbooks, but there's a part of me that's still waiting on news for The Whole Bloody Affair. Of course, there's also the other more reasonable part of me saying, "That won't be released for years if it's released at all."

Hmm, I'd like to pick up the Kill Bill steelbooks, but there's a part of me that's still waiting on news for The Whole Bloody Affair. Of course, there's also the other more reasonable part of me saying, "That won't be released for years if it's released at all."
We've been waiting for that for years and years. Since we've already hit the 10th anniversary date for KB1 and the 10th anniversary for KB2 is coming up in April 2014, unless we see it timed to that, I think we'll be waiting for quite a bit longer for TWBA.

I think they're good looking steelbooks and worth the $10 if you don't have them already. If you'd be double-dipping, give the non-steelbook copies to someone who hasn't seen them and bring them into the fold.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been waiting for that for years and years. Since we've already hit the 10th anniversary date for KB1 and the 10th anniversary for KB2 is coming up in April 2014, unless we see it timed to that, I think we'll be waiting for quite a bit longer for TWBA.

I think they're good looking steelbooks and worth the $10 if you don't have them already. If you'd be double-dipping, give the non-steelbook copies to someone who hasn't seen them and bring them into the fold.
Yeah, I love Tarantino, but he's not overly reliable when it comes to things like this. I'll probably end up going for these. I only have the DVDs right now.

Yeah, I love Tarantino, but he's not overly reliable when it comes to things like this. I'll probably end up going for these. I only have the DVDs right now.
I doubt we will ever get that version, I watched a dvd-rip years and years ago, it was cool but not sure if the effort is worth it.

is the

Buy 2 get 1 free on select titles on steelbooks too

what's going on with the dvd upgrade deal it's been a long time

Ah, Snow White and the Huntsman...the better out of the two Snow White movies that came out that year...plus, Charlize Theron made it serious enough on her part to be a bit enjoyable.

[quote name="Jodou" post="11417044" timestamp="1388870790"]How the hell is Blade Runner a new release again? I already own three versions of this, dammit Ridley![/quote]

Lol - I read it as the same thing. However 'Runner Runner' isn't a misprint.

bread's done
Back