CAGiversary!
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Assassin's Creed Origins $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Destiny 2 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty WWII $49.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Buy 3 Months of Xbox Live and get 3 Months Free
  • Turtle Beach Recon 150 Wired Gaming Headset $49.99 Save $20
  • Afterglow AG 9 Wireless Stereo Gaming Headset $69.99 Save $10
  • Save 25% on all Kontrolfreek products
  • DropMix Music Gaming System $49.99 Save $50
  • Preorder Dragon Ball FighterZ and receive a Free Future Trunks Funko POP! figure (Available 1/26)
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• It $24.99
  • It Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • It 4K $29.99
  • It 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Across the Universe 4K $24.99
  • Bullet Head $14.99 Save $3
  • The Foreigner $24.99
  • Friend Request $17.99
  • Marshall $19.99 Save $5

i got persona on the early acsess black friday  but since its still returnable with elite because of holiday return period got them to price match it down to the 23.99 price after gcu

Wonder if those “savings codes” from the in-store pickup will be different than normal rewards certs. Just hoping they are stackable.

I had my order canceled. And now there are no copies of either AoT or Yakuza 0 near me. That sucks. I guess I’ll have to wait for another deal somewhere else.

Nier had so many GOTY accolades. Kinda ridiculous they don't want to keep producing copies. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yakuza 0 is back in stock online. Still no Nier or AoT

EDIT: Nier is back as well!

EDIT2: Nier is gone again. But keep checking back if you're interested, they are definitely withholding stock.

Nier had so many GOTY accolades. Kinda ridiculous they don't want to keep producing copies.
That's because increasingly publishers are content to drive customers to buy it as a digital download. Remember online sales are now 50% of the total sales and you have to think that percentage is going to keep going up, and publishers are happy about doing that.

Those of us who follow the trends know that physical releases will become fewer in number and I can see publishers not bothering to reprint absent some event after the initial run is sold out. It makes sense and in video games, has not been an uncommon practice.

That's because increasingly publishers are content to drive customers to buy it as a digital download. Remember online sales are now 50% of the total sales and you have to think that percentage is going to keep going up, and publishers are happy about doing that.

Those of us who follow the trends know that physical releases will become fewer in number and I can see publishers not bothering to reprint absent some event after the initial run is sold out. It makes sense and in video games, has not been an uncommon practice.
Your entire post is makeing me sad bro

As much as I love 4k I will never be buying movies...ESPECIALLY new ones when they're usually cheaper...for $30+.  Just ain't happenin'.  

Nier Automata came back in stock, was able to grab a backup copy. Aaaand....looks like they’re oos again, but keep checking back periodically as I’ve been able to buy 2 now since they were oos.

Ah man.  Do I buy Persona 5 for cheap now, or hold off for a Golden-esque re-release down the road?  Would it even be on a console I own?

Ah man. Do I buy Persona 5 for cheap now, or hold off for a Golden-esque re-release down the road? Would it even be on a console I own?
If you're actually going to play it (and not throw it into an endless backlog) then I would grab it. It was one of the hottest games in 2017 so it's gonna hold its value for a few months. After you finish it either sell it or trade it in and wait for the inevitable re-release down the road.

Anyone having to reset their .com account constantly? It doesn't want to accept passwords at all, I have to reset it each and every time.

Yeah, still having issues. Can’t log in to finish checkout.
I was just able to order Neir a few minutes ago for instore pickup. It was crashing last night when I tried to order.

Edit

Order is still pending, might be cancelled

Nearly every stores near me just restocked Nier ...after I had it shipped yesterday.

Come on Bestbuy, restock Berserker already.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Nearly every stores near me just restocked Nier ...after I had it shipped yesterday.

Come on Bestbuy, restock Berserker already.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
My in store order was out of stock. When I try to switch it to shipping it says I won’t receive it until next week. I’ll just cancel it and reorder it and it will give free 2 day shipping.

Best Buy Gamer Club Unlocked....is it 20% off any new game even if it released a while ago? Wondering if I can still get Skyrim on Switch for 20% off?

Thanks!

Best Buy Gamer Club Unlocked....is it 20% off any new game even if it released a while ago? Wondering if I can still get Skyrim on Switch for 20% off?

Thanks!
You are correct. This is the true power of GCU, where all competitors fall short.

bread's done
Back