Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Didn't see it posted, so here you go.

New Releases coming out Tuesday, October 4, 2011:

Fast Five:
•DVD - $15.99
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99 *Best Buy exclusive collectible SteelBook case packaging*

Buy any version of Fast Five and get any of these titles on DVD for $4.99 each (regular price $9.99 each) or Blu-ray for $9.99 each (regular price $14.99 each):
•The Fast and the Furious
•2 Fast 2 Furious
•The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

The Lion King:
•Diamond Edition DVD Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray) - $19.99
•Diamond Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD) - $19.99
•Diamond Edition Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon)
•Diamond Edition Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack with collectible The Lion King Lunch Box - $34.99 ($29.99 after coupon) *Best Buy exclusive*
•Trilogy (8-Disc Gift Set includes The Lion King Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Standard DVD + Digital Copy; The Lion King 1 1/2 Blu-ray + DVD; and The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride Blu-ray + DVD) - $74.99 ($69.99 after coupon)

Use $5 off The Lion King Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack or The Lion King Trilogy coupon to save more!

Save $8 when you buy any Diamond Edition version of The Lion King AND Disneynature: African Cats or Beauty and the Beast Blu-ray 3D.'

Disneynature: African Cats:
•DVD Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray) - $19.99
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD) - $19.99

Beauty and the Beast:
•Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99

Scream 4:
•DVD - $15.99
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99

Pulp Fiction:
•Blu-ray - $16.99

Jackie Brown:
•Blu-ray - $16.99

Friday Night Lights: The Complete Series:
•DVD - $84.99

The League: The Complete Season Two:
•DVD - $14.99

Save $10 when you buy The League: The Complete Season Two and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: The Complete Season 6 on DVD.

4 Ed Sullivan Shows Starring The Rolling Stones:
•DVD - $12.99

Available Now:

Transformers: Dark of the Moon:
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99

Best Buy exclusive limited edition has unique cover artwork packaging featuring Bumblebee on the front and Shockwave on the back.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen:
•2-Disc Special Edition Blu-ray - $9.99

Buy Any 3 DVD or Blu-ray Titles for the Price of 2 (Any 3 for $29.98; $14.99 each):

Mix and match from over 60 select DVD and Blu-ray titles including:

•Pineapple Express

•Step Brothers

•Superbad

•Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

•Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules

•Win Win

•Saw: The Final Chapter

•The Last Exorcism

•Winter's Bone

•The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

•For Colored Girls

•Love & Other Drugs

TV on DVD and Blu-ray Sale:

Archer:
•Season 1 on DVD - $9.99
•Season 1 on Blu-ray - $14.99 *Best Buy exclusive*

Louie:
•Season 1 on Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack in DVD case packaging - $14.99

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia:
•Season 6 on DVD - $19.99

Credit to Examiner.com

Last edited by a moderator:
How will the BB exclusive 3D Lion King work? Just a lunch box included with the regular 3D edition, or entirely different packaging for the discs?

So that whole $8 off promo with Lion King. . .what happens if you were to return African Cats? Lion King for $11 (after manu. coupon) assuming they split the discount?

•Diamond Edition Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack with collectible The Lion King Lunch Box - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) *Best Buy exclusive*

This is wrong. It's suppose to be $34.99 and $29.99 after coupon.

Do we still get the steel case if we buy The Lion King in 3D on Oct 4th at the store? Or is it just a pre-order thing?

Pre order. They may still have some out but I wouldn't count on it[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Do we still get the steel case if we buy The Lion King in 3D on Oct 4th at the store? Or is it just a pre-order thing?[/QUOTE]

Is Beauty and the Beast: •Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99 the 5 disc one

[quote name='starmask2k3']Is Beauty and the Beast: •Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99 the 5 disc one[/QUOTE]

Yes, there's only one version of BatB 3D I know of... BB's $29.99 price is the lowest I know of. This is a sleeper because there's no Disney coupon for it and the BD version is like $6-$7 (see the deal thread). Personally, I want the 3D version, I must have triple dipped this title...

[quote name='Jodou']So that whole $8 off promo with Lion King. . .what happens if you were to return African Cats? Lion King for $11 (after manu. coupon) assuming they split the discount?[/QUOTE]

No, the $8 savings split, so it's $4... It's still a $4 saving if you buy two and return one, I doubt people going to do this for fun. I'm getting LK 3D and BatB 3D anyway, so it's all good for me.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Do we still get the steel case if we buy The Lion King in 3D on Oct 4th at the store? Or is it just a pre-order thing?[/QUOTE]

Pre-order only... The stores might not have any left, on the release day, even if you find a case, it might not scan properly since the actual item is released (most likely it will be marked down to a penny).

[quote name='Serpentor']No, the $8 savings split, so it's $4... It's still a $4 saving if you buy two and return one, I doubt people going to do this for fun. I'm getting LK 3D and BatB 3D anyway, so it's all good for me.[/QUOTE]
OK, your post really doesn't make sense but you still confirmed what I was asking. LK for $11 sounds good to me!

[quote name='Serpentor']Many thanks MrOlympiaSC, correction to my post, $5 BatB coupon is LIVE![/QUOTE]No problemo, good sir.

[quote name='Scorch']Didn't see it posted, so here you go.

...•Diamond Edition Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack with collectible The Lion King Lunch Box - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) *Best Buy exclusive*

Credit to Examiner.com[/QUOTE]

The ad clearly shows that this is $34.99 before/$29.99 after coupon.

I have the $5 coupon for Lion King from Subway. Is that any different from the one on the website? Could I use both coupons?

Whats the best deal to get 3d lion king and 3d beauty and the beast? I curently have them preordered at amazon for 54$.. are there coupons/discounts anywhere else to make it cheaper?

[quote name='basketb']The ad clearly shows that this is $34.99 before/$29.99 after coupon.[/QUOTE]

Calm down. I haven't seen the ad. I lifted the post from the examiner, hence why I gave the credit. I updated the OP.

[quote name='metallicoholic']So is the DNR coupon only going to work for the 3D Blu Rays?[/QUOTE]

For none 3D versions, it's YMMV... Well, the BB I go to depends on the cashier, sometimes they don't even take coupons :whistle2:( When they do, they do check the movies you're buying, to make sure the coupons are valid. What I know from my last week's Dumbo purchase is that, the coupons are not scanned, they manually entered the discount amount at the end. So, try it yourself and see what happens. I will be getting the 3D versions anyway, cool stuff!

Fry's just posted their ad and it shows Lion King and BatB 3D for $27.99 each.

Any chance of us PMing Fry's and still getting the BB discount for buying both?

[quote name='Jodou']OK, your post really doesn't make sense but you still confirmed what I was asking. LK for $11 sounds good to me![/QUOTE]

how? You can only use the $5 off coupon on the 3d combo or trilogy set. $29.99 - $5 - $4 = $21

awesome deal on Louie for 14.99. And that Buy 2 get 1 free deal is going on now and has some good titles. i got Winters Bone, It's Kind of a Funny Story, and Kill The Irishman for 30 bucks total.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']how? You can only use the $5 off coupon on the 3d combo or trilogy set. $29.99 - $5 - $4 = $21[/QUOTE]
I don't want the 3D pack. $20 - 5 - 4 = $11.

[quote name='Jodou']I don't want the 3D pack. $20 - 5 - 4 = $11.[/QUOTE]

Then you can't use the coupon. It's not good for the Blu-Ray/DVD version. $20 - $4 = $16.

[quote name='Jodou']I don't want the 3D pack. $20 - 5 - 4 = $11.[/QUOTE]

you didnt read my last post very clearly, did you? lol. I stated it can only be used on the 3D one or trilogy.

So I ordered The Lion King Blu-Ray with "tin case pre-sell DVD," it shows in my cart as two items. Have you guys ever heard of them adding something like that to your order and then not shipping and saying "sorry we no longer have this item" or if it was successfully put in my cart and I checked out, do you suppose I will get it? I hope so. I really want that damn tin case.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']you didnt read my last post very clearly, did you? lol. I stated it can only be used on the 3D one or trilogy.[/QUOTE]
That's what it says, but in practice they've worked in the past. Guess we'll see.

[quote name='FuriousBobby 2.0']does the save $8 when buying lion king and beauty and the beast apply if you are buying the silly drum trilogy set??[/QUOTE]

Yes, the "drum" edition qualifies $5 DMR coupon AND $8 savings if buying BatB together.

yes thank you Serpentor i was on the fence with this trilogy, because i don't like the "drum" but after coupons, best buy rewards and the save $8 i should see both for $76.98. i'll take that!!

[quote name='optimusprime8062']So I ordered The Lion King Blu-Ray with "tin case pre-sell DVD," it shows in my cart as two items. Have you guys ever heard of them adding something like that to your order and then not shipping and saying "sorry we no longer have this item" or if it was successfully put in my cart and I checked out, do you suppose I will get it? I hope so. I really want that damn tin case.[/QUOTE]

Well okay, nevermind, they shipped it.

Good luck on getting BB to give you the $8.00 off and the coupons. Last time when 'The Incredibles, and Cars" blu rays came out. The manager argued with me, because it clearly states on the Disney Coupon that it may not be combined with any other offer. The register locked up and would not let it go through. Then the manager came over and told me they couldn't do it. I only had a RZ coupon to pay and the manager overrode it let me have both discounts, but I was in line for like 20 minutes. And the poor cashier had at least 10 voids. I'm not even trying it this time. Not worth the time. But good luck to all who get it to work!

[quote name='armandxp']Good luck on getting BB to give you the $8.00 off and the coupons. Last time when 'The Incredibles, and Cars" blu rays came out. The manager argued with me, because it clearly states on the Disney Coupon that it may not be combined with any other offer. The register locked up and would not let it go through. Then the manager came over and told me they couldn't do it. I only had a RZ coupon to pay and the manager overrode it let me have both discounts, but I was in line for like 20 minutes. And the poor cashier had at least 10 voids. I'm not even trying it this time. Not worth the time. But good luck to all who get it to work![/QUOTE]Manufacturer coupons don't get excluded by package deals like this one. It's only BB coupons that get excluded.

BB doesn't lose anything for taking a manufacturer coupon as they're reimbursed for its acceptance.

All BB has to do is hit F6 or F7 on the register for Manufacturer Coupon (after the scanning is completed and before totaling it out for payment), put in the $8 value, stick it in their register and you're done.

bread's done
Back