• :xb1: :ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition $79.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE $59.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Far Cry 5 $29.99 Save $30
  • Free $10 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Xbox controllers
  • Save $20 on 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox Console
  • Get a $9.99 Xbox Game Pass with purchase of any Spotify Gift Card (Valid 10/21-11/10, New Xbox Game Pass Members Only)
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 300 Wired Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset $69.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again $19.99 Save $5
  • Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $5
  • Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again 4K $26.99 Save $3
  • Sorry to Bother You $19.99
  • Scorpion King: Book of Souls $16.99 Save $1

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you use the 10 dollar BFV coupon to preorder the game? Trying to figure out if you can combine with 10 dollar certificate offer for GCU
You’d have put down at least $5 on a preorder in store. Once BFV releases, bring the coupon in and it should take off $10 (w/ GCU, you’d get it for $37.99 + tax) and get you a $10 certificate as well.

If you’re in the market for a 4K disc player that’s better than the Xbox One and supports Dolby Vision, the LG UBK90 with 3 select 4K movies and a $50 Logitech 665 Harmony remote is $199. If you took out the value for the discs and remote, that makes it like $75. Great deal.

And even if the X1 gets Dolby Vision for discs, it’s not looking like TCL models will support it. This will.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/offer/293403/pcmcat1539198870349.c?id=pcmcat1539198870349&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-7VLpNpAJRfYgwL1VXMBZxw
I grabbed this deal, thanks for posting. And the selection for movies was decent as well.

They also are doing this same deal at Gamestop apparently. Its definitely tempting with the capacity for trade in credit to assist in the discount.
Do you know if the $100 discount is taken off the price of the console in-store or is it a mail-in rebate? (Best Buy, that is).

Dang, my GCU expires Nov 2nd, I have like $20 in best buy giftcards and I want to preorder BFV and take advantage of that trade in deal...don't think there's a way I can lock in $47.99 price if my GCU expires next week right?

Dang, my GCU expires Nov 2nd, I have like $20 in best buy giftcards and I want to preorder BFV and take advantage of that trade in deal...don't think there's a way I can lock in $47.99 price if my GCU expires next week right?
There is no way to lock in the GCU price and use the tradin coupon if your GCU expires before release date. You can preorder online for shipping or in store pickup and lock in the price and get the $10 in points for preordering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m in the same boat. I may just wait for BFV to hit $30-$35 this year with so much to play. The beta didn’t wow me either I’m not sure I like the changes they made to spotting.

SotC is now $20 too. I wonder if God of War and SotC will be cheaper during Black Friday or if I should just buy them now before my GCU expires in two days.

Seems you get $100 off One X or One S with purchase of RDR2. No idea if it's instant savings or mail-in rebate. Says it starts on the 25th- Nov. 3.

https://deals.bestbuy.com/?category=video+games2
My local BB does not have any regular One X left, but they do have the Tomb Raider One X bundles in store, I wonder if those will get $100 off when purchased with RDR2... I might get one if that's the case

My local BB does not have any regular One X left, but they do have the Tomb Raider One X bundles in store, I wonder if those will get $100 off when purchased with RDR2... I might get one if that's the case
I'm pretty sure the $100 off will work with One X bundles. I am also interested in the Tomb Raider one, either now or for BF.

Drive by question:

December 2016 I did the VISA checkout promo with Red Dead 2. Can't seem to find the card I used, pretty sure it expired. Any way to change the card and not lose out on the discount? My recollection was that any changes to the order would knock the $25 off $100 promo.

Thank you.

Drive by question:

December 2016 I did the VISA checkout promo with Red Dead 2. Can't seem to find the card I used, pretty sure it expired. Any way to change the card and not lose out on the discount? My recollection was that any changes to the order would knock the $25 off $100 promo.

Thank you.
Changing payment method will knock off the promo discount. I lost my Best Buy Visa, had to get a new one issued, and it did it. I complain to CSRs on their forums, and they usually give me the discount still. Had to do this a few times since I had so many preordered with that promo.

quiz time :)

If I use a 10% coupon, GCU 20%, and rewards coupon....what order do they discount ?  :???:

I assume rewards, 10% then the GCU.  Since that leads to the least discount.

There's going to be a 2-Day (Fri-Sat) sale with early access starting tonight if anyone wants to stay up. Nothing really worth noting gaming wise. Just some accessories and a few games. Watch Dogs 2 is going to $20 but that's probably what it should be anyway being 2 years old next month. :shame:

Anyone preordered digital games from BB?  Say a game comes out Friday 12am.  If I purchase a digital game at BB, does they send me the code right away or I have to wait for the game to be officially released Friday 12am?

Anyone have issues w/ BB Digital at all?

Anyone preordered digital games from BB? Say a game comes out Friday 12am. If I purchase a digital game at BB, does they send me the code right away or I have to wait for the game to be officially released Friday 12am?

Anyone have issues w/ BB Digital at all?
There are pages of bb complaints after the Blops launch. Many people who ordered didn’t get their codes until 10 pm the night before launch.

There are pages of bb complaints after the Blops launch. Many people who ordered didn’t get their codes until 10 pm the night before launch.
man that really sucks. i have a gc i want to use thru BB but i hear they always have problems w/ Digital codes being sent and not working.

My Best Buy GCU ends Nov 8th 2018. I believe the Best Buy holiday return policy starts Oct 28 which will extend returns until sometime in January.

i was going to buy all the games that I want on Oct 28 so I get my 20% off from GCU and keep them sealed so I can return them. Then when Black Friday is here, I'll buy the same games but on a most likely bigger discount for BF. Then I can return the games I initially purchased so I keep the new, more discounted copy. I know that GCU does not stack with BF deals, but I believe lots of games will be discounted more than 20% off.

Is there anything wrong with my plan? I have about 8 $60 games I plan on buying for this.

Mine ends on Nov 03rd. I'm sad now...I don't even know what I want. Really don't have the money to preorder anything right now because they take it all up front haha.

There's going to be a 2-Day (Fri-Sat) sale with early access starting tonight if anyone wants to stay up. Nothing really worth noting gaming wise. Just some accessories and a few games. Watch Dogs 2 is going to $20 but that's probably what it should be anyway being 2 years old next month. :shame:
It's always such a mess on their site, really hard to decipher what is a deal and what is just their junk marquee scroll telling me what's been selling well. Then they use bullshit like "starting at $9.99" for all the movies I don't care about and jack up the price on ones that would be a deal otherwise. Waiting for actual sales on BF. . .

Is there a limit on how many reward certificates can be used at once? Been saving up and forgot I could make amont default to bigger. Got a lot of 5 an 10 I want to use on a switch.

Probably answered a million times but if I pre order a game at Best Buy that comes out after my GCU expires, will I still get the GCU discount when it comes out?

Probably answered a million times but if I pre order a game at Best Buy that comes out after my GCU expires, will I still get the GCU discount when it comes out?
Order online either with a Best Buy gift card or pray that your credit card that doesn’t expire, get physically broken, or stolen. I am going with the Best Buy gift card route.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So. The 1 month free game pass with spotify card is for new accounts only.
Didn't know...maybe I missed ot in the terms. Oh well. Still spotify money so whatever.

Does BB still do the $1 off if you do in store pickup? I dont see the option anymore?
I'm finding that it has to be in stock at the store you choose for pickup. Choose pickup, find a store that has it, then choose shipping, then get the $1 promo if you choose pickup.

Yeah, before they were upfront and honest about the $1 savings. Now, if you were going to pick it up locally anyway, they say fuck you and don't take the dollar off. Guess they only meant it to be an incentive for people that were going to ship it, but anyone in the know would find it very underhanded.

I'm not amused.

My Best Buy GCU ends Nov 8th 2018. I believe the Best Buy holiday return policy starts Oct 28 which will extend returns until sometime in January.

i was going to buy all the games that I want on Oct 28 so I get my 20% off from GCU and keep them sealed so I can return them. Then when Black Friday is here, I'll buy the same games but on a most likely bigger discount for BF. Then I can return the games I initially purchased so I keep the new, more discounted copy. I know that GCU does not stack with BF deals, but I believe lots of games will be discounted more than 20% off.

Is there anything wrong with my plan? I have about 8 $60 games I plan on buying for this.
There is this: https://www.businessinsider.com/best-buy-punishes-customers-for-too-many-returns-2018-3

I'm finding that it has to be in stock at the store you choose for pickup. Choose pickup, find a store that has it, then choose shipping, then get the $1 promo if you choose pickup.
It doesn't show for me anymore, I wonder if this promotion only lasted a few months.

bread's done
Back