Best Buy ad 10/30-11/5

chatgirl4

Banned
New Releases coming out Tuesday, November 1, 2011:

Cars 2:
•DVD - $16.99
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $22.99
•Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $24.99 ($19.99 after coupon)
•3-Movie Blu-ray Combo Pack Collection (Cars, Cars 2, Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales) - $79.99 ($74.99 after coupon)

Use $5 off Cars 2 Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack coupon to save more!

Save $7 when you buy Cars 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack and one of the following:
•Limited Edition Blue Lightning McQueen Remote Control Car - $16.99 *Best Buy exclusive*
•Toy Story Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack - $29.99
•Toy Story 2 Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack - $29.99
•Toy Story 3 Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack - $29.99
•Cars 2 Video Game (Xbox 360 / PS3 - $39.99; NDS - $29.99)

Crazy, Stupid, Love:
•DVD - $14.99
•Blu-ray - $19.99
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99

Water for Elephants:
•DVD - $17.99
•Blu-ray - $24.99

Beginners:
•DVD - $16.99
•Blu-ray - $19.99

The Devil's Double:
•DVD - $16.99
•Blu-ray - $22.99

Californication: The Fourth Season:
•DVD - $26.99

U2: Achtung Baby:
•6 CD / 4 DVD Super Deluxe Edition - $129.99

Talihina Sky: The Story of Kings of Leon:
•DVD - $13.99
•Blu-ray - $17.99 *Best Buy exclusive*

Save $2 on any Kings of Leon CD when you buy the DVD or Blu-ray.

Justin Bieber: Under the Mistletoe:
•CD / DVD Deluxe Edition - $14.99

$6.99 Blu-ray:
•Kill Bill - Volume 1
•Kill Bill - Volume 2
•Good Will Hunting Combo Pack
•Gangs of New York
•From Paris With Love Combo Pack
•Rounders
•The Cider House Rules
•Trainspotting

$11.99 Blu-ray:
•Pulp Fiction
•Jackie Brown
•The Crow
•The Lincoln Lawyer
•Everything Must Go
•Kick-Ass
•The Expendables
•The Next Three Days

Any 2 Blu-ray Combo Packs for $40 (reg. price $19.99 - $29.99 each):
•Captain America
•Dumbo
•Horrible Bosses
•Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
•Thor
•The Lion King
•Scarface
•Green Lantern
•Fast Five

Shrek on Blu-ray 3D exclusively at Best Buy:
•Shrek - $29.99
•Shrek 2 - $29.99
•Shrek the Third - $29.99
•Shrek: The Final Chapter - $29.99

Free Puss in Boots movie cash ($7.50 value) with purchase of any Shrek movies on Blu-ray 3D - Offer expires 11/29/11

TV on DVD:
•Friday Night Lights: Season 5 - $14.99
•The Cleveland Show: Season 2 - $14.99
•Family Guy: Volume 8 - $19.99
•Parenthood: Season 2 - $24.99
•The Big Bang Theory: Season 4 - $29.99
•Two and a Half Men: Season 8 - $29.99
•Psych: Season 5 - $29.99
•Mike & Molly: Season 1 - $29.99

TV on Blu-ray:
•Entourage: Season 7 - $29.99
•Dexter:
•Season 3 - $29.99
•Season 4 - $29.99
•Season 5 - $29.99
•Breaking Bad: Season 3 - $29.99
•Camelot: Season 1 - $29.99
•John Adams - $39.99
•True Blood: Season 3 - $49.99

Taylor Swift: Journey to Fearless:
•Blu-ray - $16.99 *Best Buy exclusive includes 13 performances and behind the scenes footage*

Available on November 11, 2011:
Pre-order now the Best Buy exclusive Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 & 2 on Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (requires $5 deposit).

Free Shipping at BestBuy.com:
Free standard shipping available on everything from November 1, 2011 - December 27, 2011. Excludes Marketplace items and items displaying "In-Store Only" message.

Credit to AlexG @ BR.com

Oh wow, looks like Cars 2, both Kill Bill (did the $5 trade-in work on these?), and Jackie Brown/Pulp Fiction if they're still doing the trade-in coupons this week. Crazy good deals.

Sucks Shrek is way overpriced otherwise I might have picked up for the movie cash.

Wow, so I can snag the Cars 2 3D Blu, and a remote control Lightning McQueen for my son for around $30 after coupon? ...Awesome! Best Buy has been really killing it price-wise on first week sales for these Disney 3D Blu's. I've snagged the Lion King lunchbox set, Beauty and the Beast, and the new PoTC 3D sets in the last few weeks, as well as some nice pre-order steelbooks.

I'll be getting Cars 2 3D at Best Buy. I'm surprised that Scrooged bd isn't in their ad. Guess I'll keep my Amazon order for Scrooged & Absence of Malice. You never know with catalog titles not in ads at b&m stores.

$6.99 for the Trainspotting blu-ray, without having to do a trade-in? Grrr... Time to dig up my receipt from paying $10 for it after trade-in a week ago. :bomb:

Anyone know when the "Upgrade & Save" promotion ends?

[quote name='arcane93']$6.99 for the Trainspotting blu-ray, without having to do a trade-in? Grrr... Time to dig up my receipt from paying $10 for it after trade-in a week ago. :bomb:

Anyone know when the "Upgrade & Save" promotion ends?[/QUOTE]

Last week's ad said the 29th.

Surprised they are running the Shrek thing next week. Puss in Boots releases this weekend. Granted, I wouldn't buy the movies at those prices.

Looks like Amazon should match the $24.99 price for the 3D combo pack on Cars 2 and make it $17.99 with the $7 coupon Amazon gave out way back in the day.

I'm more than OK with Cars 2 for $17.99 without needing to go get it.

[quote name='lorddct']Where do you get the coupon?[/QUOTE]Amazon's coupons are offered only on some titles, mostly Disney titles from past history. For some reason, they're not available to Amazon customers in New York.

It'll show up on the item page pretty early in the pre-order availability for the item, on the item's page. You'd "clip" it by clicking on it, and it'll get added into the order.

The past few of them we've had have been a larger coupon than the equivalent DMR coupon, so when Amazon matches the price of someone else's B&M ad, it can end up being a cheaper price than available at B&M.

The coupons are only available in the first week or two of the item being available for pre-order and there's a limit to the number of redemptions. There's usually something posted here as well as Blu-Ray.com when they're available.

[quote name='Scorch']If it's $20 AC, for those that have bought the steel book, we subtract another $7.50, yes? Insane deal.[/QUOTE]
Err, you still pay $20 total. But yeah, free SB sweetens the deal although anyone could cancel after the pick-up period and get it for free.

Looks like I'm going to be spending some serious coin on 3D Blu-rays next Tuesday, gonna get all four Shrek 3Ds, all three Toy Story 3Ds, and Cars 2 3D. Planning on taking the kids to Puss in Boots at the theater, so the movie cash for that will ease the pain on the Shrek BDs.

i think the 2 for 40 are prices between 19.99 and 29.99 - most of the 3D versions are priced 34.99 and 39.99 - you could always try, i don"t think it will work

Sweet, going to price match the Kill Bill volumes at Target and use my 15% discount! Also going to go back to Best Buy to get the difference back on Pulp Fiction that I got last week.

Until I see a post of the sales flier, I suspect that $24.99 price for Cars 2 3D is the AFTER coupon price and not the before. The Best Buy ads have a way of putting this in tiny print, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was accidentally copied as the pre-coupon price, especially since Target's price is $29.99.
As others had said, sadly, I'm sure the combo deal is not for the 3D versions. $20 just for the DVD/BD version is still way too expensive IMO!

[quote name='Jodou']Err, you still pay $20 total. But yeah, free SB sweetens the deal although anyone could cancel after the pick-up period and get it for free.[/QUOTE]

I realize I still pay $20. I meant that it'll be cheap when I pick it up since I already paid for the steelbook.

I paid with a gift card, so it still seems like I'm only paying $12 :)

Amazons price just went down to $26.99 ($19.99 if you got in on the coupon), so I think BBY price is correct on this.

[quote name='KyleN']Until I see a post of the sales flier, I suspect that $24.99 price for Cars 2 3D is the AFTER coupon price and not the before. The Best Buy ads have a way of putting this in tiny print, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was accidentally copied as the pre-coupon price, especially since Target's price is $29.99.
As others had said, sadly, I'm sure the combo deal is not for the 3D versions. $20 just for the DVD/BD version is still way too expensive IMO![/QUOTE]

http://www.examiner.com/dvd-in-new-york/october-30-november-5-2011-best-buy-ad-scan-prices-for-dvd-and-blu-ray-deals-picture

Second pic in the slide show. Clearly states 19.99 after coupon. May just cancel my Amazon pre-order and go with Best Buy. I like the free steelbook/metalpak + $7 off combo deal for the car & TS 3d's. Plus, Amazon's habit of pm + $2 on new releases is irritating me just a little bit.

For those that don't care about the digital copy, Wal-mart has The Crow for $10. Do not know if anything else is missing other than the dc, but might be worth a look.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Looks like I'm going to be spending some serious coin on 3D Blu-rays next Tuesday, gonna get all four Shrek 3Ds, all three Toy Story 3Ds, and Cars 2 3D. Planning on taking the kids to Puss in Boots at the theater, so the movie cash for that will ease the pain on the Shrek BDs.[/QUOTE]

You can get all 4 Shrek movies (3D discs only) on eBay or Amazon marketplace for $30-$40 easily. Just make sure it says it includes all four discs. I got my set for $25 on eBay.

Crazy, Stupid, Love is my favorite this year thus far. Any better deals on it? I know there is the eventual price drops later on, but I want to get my hands on it ASAP!

[quote name='darkdaze73']http://www.examiner.com/dvd-in-new-...scan-prices-for-dvd-and-blu-ray-deals-picture

Second pic in the slide show. Clearly states 19.99 after coupon. May just cancel my Amazon pre-order and go with Best Buy. I like the free steelbook/metalpak + $7 off combo deal for the car & TS 3d's. Plus, Amazon's habit of pm + $2 on new releases is irritating me just a little bit.[/QUOTE]

I don't see the steelbook/metalpak in the picture, where is it?

[quote name='decon']I don't see the steelbook/metalpak in the picture, where is it?[/QUOTE]

The empty metal pack is picked-up when you do the preorder. It's been on shelves for weeks now.

[quote name='skiizim']Amazons price just went down to $26.99 ($19.99 if you got in on the coupon), so I think BBY price is correct on this.[/QUOTE]

Yep saw that, so I guess now I don't need to worry about BB's price :)

I plan on getting the Toy Story movies, but might as well get Cars 2 also since it is basically $13 after coupon and $7 off for buying both. Undecided on Cleveland Show since I'm spending so much on the 3d movies.

so did anyone try buying

toy story 1,2,3 3D and cars 2 3D for 80 with the 2-40 deal yet

bread's done
Back