Best Buy Ad - (11/07-11/13) - Blu prices

integrafied1

CAGiversary!
Grown Ups (Blu/dvd) - $25.99
Grown Ups single disc - $19.99 (dvd $16.99)
Scott Pilgrim - $26.99 (dvd $17.99)
Charlie St. Cloud - $26.99 (dvd $17.99)
Ramona and Beezus - $26.99 (dvd $19.99)
Superman/Shazam - $19.99 (dvd $12.99)
Doctor Who Season 5 - $64.99 (dvd 54.99)
Boondocks Season 3 - dvd $34.99
Californication Season 3 - dvd $27.99
Lie To Me Season 2 - dvd $39.99
Metalocalypse Season 3 - dvd $22.99
Tremors - $14.99
Mr. Deeds - $14.99
Big Daddy - $14.99

Iron Man 2 - $27.99 (dvd $19.99)
Toy Story 3 (4-disc) - $34.99 (dvd $19.99)
The Pacific - $69.99 (dvd $54.99)
The Last of the Mohicans - $19.99

$19.99 (dvd $14.99)
Predators
Get Him To The Greek
Robin Hood
Alice In Wonderland
Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue
Sex and the City 2

$12.99
From Paris with Love
Precious
Brothers

$9.99
The Spirit
Transporter 3
Stargate

$7.99
3:10 to Yuma
Crank
Planet Hulk

$19.99 (dvd)
The Unit Season 4
Its Always Sunny Season 4
How I Met Your Mother Season 2
24 Season 7

Futurama Volume 4 - dvd $14.99

$3.49 (dvd)
Rush Hour 3
A Time To Kill
Risky Business
Friday After Next
The Pelican Brief

*Info thanks to CES at Blu-ray.com*

30% off coupon for Scott Pilgrim for me

Strongly debating on Planet Hulk and 3:10 to Yuma but November is going to send me WAAAY over budget

[quote name='Taco5']Hope Target prices are better then these or the pattern continues with following week price drops![/QUOTE]

Target is actually a little bit cheaper on some new releases for the week:

Grown Ups - $24.99
Scott Pilgrim - $24.99
Charlie St. Cloud - $24.99
Ramona and Beezus - $22.99

I told my BF about the Scott Pilgrim movie, so he's thrilled about the extra savings from the 30% off coupon. I'm using the the $5 off coupon and the 30% off coupon for Tinkerbell to bring it down to 10.49. ^^

Isn't that 30% off coupon only good for regular priced blus?
Scott Pilgrim and most of the other stuff above will undoubtedly be considered "on sale"

Go to this thread for info on the 30% off coupon. As for using it on stuff that's on sale, the last few times I tried it, it worked. Granted that it may not work this time, especially since it's a larger % off, I will try my chances.

[quote name='integrafied1']Isn't that 30% off coupon only good for regular priced blus?
Scott Pilgrim and most of the other stuff above will undoubtedly be considered "on sale"[/QUOTE]

Agree... we might be stuck.

[quote name='integrafied1']Isn't that 30% off coupon only good for regular priced blus?[/QUOTE]

Last time I tried a coupon similar to this, I got one regular priced Blu and one Blu pack that was on sale. When the CSR input the coupon code, discount applied to both. Not sure whether the presence of the regular priced Blu made a difference, though.

I told a friend of mine to not buy Predators 2 weeks ago because of the new Best Buy Blu-Ray pricing pattern but he got it anyway. I hate it when you try to help somebody and they don't heed your advice.

[quote name='shrike4242']Time to PM Predators at Walmart to get the DVD / BD / DC version at $20.[/QUOTE]

Is that exclusive?

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes, it is, which is why it's a longshot PM to try.[/QUOTE]

well is it the only version they carry? the web site only depicts that one..if it's the same way in store, then how could they refuse. I bet the clerk won't even think twice or realize it's a combo pack..

[quote name='radioactivez0r']If it matters, I got a big coupon book from BB in the mail today, including the 30% off Blu one.[/QUOTE]

same

[quote name='mrosnwo']I told a friend of mine to not buy Predators 2 weeks ago because of the new Best Buy Blu-Ray pricing pattern but he got it anyway. I hate it when you try to help somebody and they don't heed your advice.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, don't get too worked up over it. This happens to me all the time. I've come to discover that some people just don't care about saving money. For them, it's more about convenience (which might be called impatience as well).

[quote name='token2k6']well is it the only version they carry? the web site only depicts that one..if it's the same way in store, then how could they refuse. I bet the clerk won't even think twice or realize it's a combo pack..[/QUOTE]It is the only version they carry, though the packaging is a little different (red-tinged coloring on the package) and it has an "Walmart Exclusive" on the package.

Splice is also the same way with a BD/DVD/DC version that's "Walmart Exclusive".

[quote name='bardockkun']Damn, no price on Metalocalypse season 3 on blu?[/QUOTE]

Ya I was looking for this as well. Looks like right now the best bet is Amazon at 29.99.

Crank was already 7.99 at BB online along with a list of other titles. I wish Amazon would get on the ball a little more with matching them.

Picked up SP vs. the world for $18.89 after the coupon. Threw in a $10 PSN card and a candy bar so I could use my $30 RZ cert, and walked out only paying 29 cents.
Awesome.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Mine had Kick Ass blu ray, dvd combo with digital download for 12.99. Same price online. Went in to pick up Planet hulk for 7.99 and it surprised me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Kick-Ass has been this price for a good week or so, and Amazon has matched it as well. What I found hilarious at one store though, was they had the BD/DVD/DC combo for 12.99 literally right next to the 19.99 DVD solo on a rack. Even if you only have a DVD player I think the option of which to buy is obvious.

bread's done
Back