Best Buy Ad 11/11-11/17

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Hitman 2 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Spyro Reignited Trilogy $39.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Spyro Reignited Trilogy/Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Bundle $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Fortnite Deep Freeze Bundle $29.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR $49.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 19/Madden NFL 19 Bundle $69.99
  • :switch: SNK 40th Anniversary Collection $39.99
New Releases Available Wednesday*:

• :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Fallout 76 $59.99 (Free Steelbook with purchase)
  • :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition $79.99 (Free Steelbook with purchase)
  • Xbox One X 1TB Fallout 76 Bundle $499.99
New Releases Available Thursday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Battlefield V Deluxe Edition $79.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :switch: Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! Poké Ball Plus Bundle $99.99
  • :switch: Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! Poké Ball Plus Bundle $99.99
  • :switch: Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! $59.99
  • :switch: Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! $59.99
  • :switch: Super Mario Party Joy-Con Bundle $99.99
  • :switch: Sid Meier's Civilization VI $59.99
  • :switch: Trailblazers $39.99
  • :ps4: Trailblazers $29.99
  • Nintendo - Switch Pikachu & Eevee Edition with Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! + Poké Ball Plus $399.99
  • Poké Ball Plus for Nintendo Switch $49.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: ARK: Survival Evolved $39.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: Super Bomberman R Shiny Edition $19.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom $19.99 Save $10
  • Get any 2 LABO Kits for $99
  • Free Funko Pop with purchase of NBA 2K19
Everything Else:

• Save $20 on 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $20 on a Microsoft Xbox Phantom Black Wireless Controller with trade-in of an Xbox Wireless Controller (Microsoft controllers only. Must power on. Will receive $10 coupon + $10 Best Buy Gift Card)
  • 25% off select Pokémon collectibles
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $84.99 Save $15
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• The Meg $24.99
  • The Meg 3D $29.99
  • The Meg 4K $29.99
  • The Meg 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Alpha $19.99 Save $5
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Movie - Knockin' on Heaven's Door Steelbook $26.99
  • Justice League: Throne of Atlantis 4K $22.99 Save $2
  • Mile 22 $19.99
  • Star Trek Discovery: Season One $39.99 Save $3
  • Star Trek Discovery: Season One Steelbook $44.99
*Fallout 76 available Tuesday 11/13 at 8pm local time

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if that Battlefield V Gold Rush XBOX ONE X bundle will be $70 off on the 18th?  Random question I know lol.

Looks like the Mario party bundle is only available for in-store pickup now. That could change again on Friday though.

Edit: shipping is now an option again as of 7:15pm cst.

So, I cancel my Fallout 76 order but then they ship the steelbook a couple minutes later. My order now shows $10 for the steel book... Thanks BB

Best Buy wouldn't sell me Crash/Spyro. They had the games locked up behind the counter and when scanned it said "not available for sale" as it was to be released Dec.1st and then after asking two managers... they said they could "meet me halfway" and give me both for $60 instead of taking 20% off $60 with GCU at which point I gave up and walked out.

Best Buy wouldn't sell me Crash/Spyro. They had the games locked up behind the counter and when scanned it said "not available for sale" as it was to be released Dec.1st and then after asking two managers... they said they could "meet me halfway" and give me both for $60 instead of taking 20% off $60 with GCU at which point I gave up and walked out.
I know you're probably mad but the fact they were willing to break street date so significantly (half a month) was really generous of them.
Just be mad at Activision for the shitty release date.

So when buying FO76, does the steelbook appear as $10 on the receipt?
Just curious as to how return value would be calculated.
They don't prorate like Target. If you return the game they will refund you all but $10 and returning the steelbook will net you $0.

So what youre saying is I can return the steelbook for $10?

Bah already removed the barcode

So when buying FO76, does the steelbook appear as $10 on the receipt?
Just curious as to how return value would be calculated.
Only way to get it free is if you had it shipped separately. At least the last couple times I've had to return a game for whatever reason sans steelbook, I've never been charged because it counts as two separate transactions at that point. Whether that has changed or not, couldn't say.

I looked it up today and the street date definitely was 11/14. Its possible they were looking at the wrong thing because the "out of stock" date is 12/01/2020. :whistle2:k

Is the madden 19 and fifa 19 bundle only in store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, they never listed it.

Only way to get it free is if you had it shipped separately. At least the last couple times I've had to return a game for whatever reason sans steelbook, I've never been charged because it counts as two separate transactions at that point. Whether that has changed or not, couldn't say.
or you have been charged secretly $10. Did you check your credit card? BB has this bad habit of having remain charges after you return something.

That Mario party joy con bundle is only $80 GCU, and I didn’t see it on BF lists any lower, time to bite??? I mean that’s cheap right

It wont be any cheaper for Black Friday because:

1. It's brand new
  2. It's Nintendo
  3. It's billed in this weeks ad as "limited quantities"

or you have been charged secretly $10. Did you check your credit card? BB has this bad habit of having remain charges after you return something.
Oh I know their game, yep. No charge for me but GF did after she canceled hers; I just picked mine up and returned it instead because for some reason I thought there was supposed to be a pre-order DLC code as well? It was a real hassle returning hers too because they're not exactly the most proficient at how they charge it via your order. Awful shady of them too because they kept telling her it was zeroed out as a coupon special and she already got a full refund, which was a lie. Eventually got it sorted out, but not the brightest pack at CS that day. . .

bread's done
Back