Best Buy Ad - (11/14-11/20) - Blu prices

integrafied1

CAGiversary!
Avatar 3-disc Extended Edition - $29.99 (dvd $19.99)
The Last Airbender (combo) - $26.99
The Last Airbender (1-disc) - $22.99 (dvd $17.99)
A Christmas Carol (combo) - $24.99 (dvd $17.99)
Cats & Dogs The Revenge of Kitty Galore (combo) - $26.99 (dvd $19.99)
Lottery Ticket (combo) - $27.99 (dvd $19.99)
The Kids Are All Right - $26.99 (dvd $17.99)
IASIP: A Very Sunny Chrismas :We've Got Your Holiday Spirit Right Here! - $24.99 (dvd $19.99)
Spartacus Season 1 - $39.99 (dvd $24.99)
Lost Season 6 - $32.49 (dvd $24.99)

3D Blu Ray

$34.99
A Christmas Carol 3D (4-disc combo)
Clash Of The Titans 3D
Cats & Dogs The Revenge of Kitty Galore 3D
Polar Express 3D
IMAX Space Station 3D
IMAX Deep Sea 3D
IMAX Under The Sea 3D

$29.99
The Last Airbender 3D (BB Exclusive)
Open Season 3D
2010 Fifa World Cup 3D
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 3D
Monster House 3D
My Bloody Valentine 3D

2 for $40.00
The Karate Kid
Grown Ups
Death At A Funeral
Legion
The Bounty Hunter

TV on dvd
Grey's Anatomy Season 6 - $24.99
Castle Season 2 - $22.49
Desperate Housewives Season 6 - $22.49
The Big Bang Theory Season 2 - $17.49
Smallville Season 8 - $17.99
Gossip Girl Season 2 - $17.99
Scrubs Season 9 - $12.49

*Free 5" Minion Plush and Bonus Content with preorder of Despicable Me*

*Info thanks to CES at Blu-ray.com*

I hope 3D dies off soon. Like tomorrow would be good.

And 2 for $40? Is that a joke lol? Death at a Funeral would be the only decent choice on there IF it were the original BBC version.

Might bite on Scrubs S9 for $13. It wasn't a good season from what I saw, but that's ridiculously cheap, just to finish the rest of it.

[quote name='jwizzle5786']What is that Sunny Christmas thing?[/QUOTE]

Tv show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, their holiday special I assume.

I know that, but I have yet to hear about this, unless it is just a rerelease of the It's a Very Sunny Christmas.

Heads up on Avatar, Target will have the blu for 25, amazon price matched and has a promotion when you buy avatar ($25) and another select blu you save $5. I picked up Avatar and Fight Club for $33 shipped

[quote name='jwizzle5786']I know that, but I have yet to hear about this, unless it is just a rerelease of the It's a Very Sunny Christmas.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrosnwo']Judging by Amazon's boxart of the DVD version, it's the same thing and not even a rerelease, it's in stock and has been out a year:
http://www.amazon.com/Its-Always-Su...UCYE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1289274294&sr=8-3[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is the same as the "Very Sunny Christmas" that is already out, it's just been repackaged to include four Paddy's coasters now.

wtf, avatar 30 bucks? I guess I'm gonna hold on to my reward zone cert for just a little bit longer or will try to price match target's price.

[quote name='JediJames2']Nice, might try and use the 30% coupon on Lost Season 6.[/QUOTE]

I thought that the coupon doesn't work for items on sale. I'd be all over it if I could use the coupon.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']It works for sales items, if the cashier actually scans and applies the coupons.
I was hoping for some more cheapo 7.99-9.99 Blus. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Yes the 30% coupon does.

But too bad the coupon SPECIFICALLY states "Only available on Blu-ray formats. Excludes AVATAR on Blu-ray."

Grrrrrr.

I know Best Buy doesn't stack coupons... or do they?

What about Price Matching and a Coupon?

Would this be a possiblity???

- $4.99 (Price Match @ Target)
- $7.49 (30% Coupon)

Total = $17.50 before tax

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']I know Best Buy doesn't stack coupons... or do they?

What about Price Matching and a Coupon?

Would this be a possiblity???[/QUOTE]

You would have to get lucky to get them to take the coupon on Avatar anyway. Adding the P M to that makes the odds even tougher. Best of luck to you.

Umm guys, Avatar Extended Edition comes out that Tuesday, Nov 16; the 30% off expires Nov 14 so it looks like it'll be a no go. Unless of course people in the past have had luck with the coupons still working past expiration date?

[quote name='Josh5890']I thought that the coupon doesn't work for items on sale. I'd be all over it if I could use the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Oh man...I hope they have the other seasons on blu on sale as well. As long as you get a clueless CSR they'll run the code and it should work no problem on Sunday.

Lost S6 Blu for $22.75 + tax FTW!

[quote name='JediJames2']Nice, might try and use the 30% coupon on Lost Season 6.[/QUOTE]

help me out here. sorry. but what coupon are you guys talking about??

Is the combo pack of A Christmas Carol really $24.99? On the website it says $27.99 I believe and it's not cheaper than that anywhere else I think. Would Best Buy let me use the Disney Movie Rewards $10 coupon too?

[quote name='hskr121']Is the combo pack of A Christmas Carol really $24.99? On the website it says $27.99 I believe and it's not cheaper than that anywhere else I think. Would Best Buy let me use the Disney Movie Rewards $10 coupon too?[/QUOTE]

the 2 disc set is $24.99. the in store add for the 4 disc combo pack is $34.99

[quote name='wormraper']the 2 disc set is $24.99. the in store add for the 4 disc combo pack is $34.99[/QUOTE]

Ok. I was wondering if the 4 disc was $24.99, thanks.

bread's done
Back