• :xb1: Forza Horizon 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: PlayStation VR Worlds $9.99 Save $5
  • :switch: Hollow Knight Plush + Digital Game Code $34.99
Console Deals:

• Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Bundle $199.99 Save $100
  • Xbox One S 1TB Fortnite Bundle $229.99 Save $70
  • Xbox One X 1TB Console $399.99 Save $100
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Limited Edition Spider-Man Bundle $199.99 Save $100
  • Nintendo Switch Pikachu & Eevee Edition with Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! + Poké Ball Plus $399.99
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Xbox Controllers
  • Select DualShock 4 Controllers $39.99 each
  • Turtle Beach 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $84.99 Save $15
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $119.99 Save $30
  • Insignia Rocker Gaming Chair $29.99 Save $30
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Crazy Rich Asians $22.99 Save $2
  • Kin $14.99 Save $5
  • Kin 4K $21.99 Save $1
  • Kin Only @ BB Steelbook $19.99 Save $5
  • Kin 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99
  • Blindspotting $14.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Starlink for Switch for myself and Monster Hunter on Xbox for a gift. Pretty stoked that I waited to buy Starlink. Almost bought it with GCU at launch. Now I get to add this to the backlog!

Grabbed :ps4: Assassin's Creed Odyssey for $30. Was hoping they would also include God of War in early access. Debating Shining Resonance Refrain for $25. Tempted by DB FighterZ for $20, but may wait for the inevitable all dlc edition.

... Ark Survival Evolved ...
Heads up that it is $20 on PSN right now. I was hoping BB was going to hit that price as well, but instead their bf price of $40 is the same as their sale price from last week :\

Debating whether to buy the games  I want or just wait. If I recall last year it was either cyber-monday  or some point after that MOST of the BF games were on-sale again and GCU worked with them. 

Debating whether to buy the games I want or just wait. If I recall last year it was either cyber-monday or some point after that MOST of the BF games were on-sale again and GCU worked with them.
All BB purchases since October 28 are returnable until January 12. May as well order now and return if cheaper.

Anybody else having issues with the site when you try to sort? Example: I go to the gaming section, which gives something like 294 results. I click to narrow it down to just what is on sale (39 items) - nothing happens.

Some of the movies I wanted went on sale already. I ordered those and am waiting for the others to go on sale tomorrow.
Chances are, if they didn't go on sale with the elite access....you'll have to wait until Thanksgiving/BF until they go on sale. Most years, the elite access and the regular My Best Buy access (Monday-Tuesday) have the same inventory.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if it turned out to be differently (as I'm in the same situation as you are). However, practicality tends to win out most of the arguments that take place between the voices in my head.

Chances are, if they didn't go on sale with the elite access....you'll have to wait until Thanksgiving/BF until they go on sale. Most years, the elite access and the regular My Best Buy access (Monday-Tuesday) have the same inventory.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if it turned out to be differently (as I'm in the same situation as you are). However, practicality tends to win out most of the arguments that take place between the voices in my head.
John Wick 1 and 2
Terminator 2
American Assassin
Atomic Blonde

I had Avengers IW, Thor, Incredibles 1 and 2, Wreck-It Ralph along with Ant Man and the Wasp in my cart but will wait.

Went a head and pulled the trigger on an Xbox One S Minecraft Edition, Dragonball FighterZ and Namco Museum for Switch.  Can't wait to hit my 360 backlog again with that Xbox One. 

I see the Xbox One X console bundles are up for Elite and Elite Plus access and I wanted to get the Battlefield bundle but I don’t seem to get the free bonus controller like in the actual ad. I add them both to the cart but they don’t package.

Ordered FH4 early access. Still want Detroit but guess I'll have to wait.

I'm 50/50 on Odyssey. It wouldn't get played anytime soon and Origins has been on sale constantly this year so I assume Odyssey will follow suit next year. Hmm

John Wick 1 and 2
Terminator 2
American Assassin
Atomic Blonde

I had Avengers IW, Thor, Incredibles 1 and 2, Wreck-It Ralph along with Ant Man and the Wasp in my cart but will wait.
I love me some American Assassin. I hope you enjoy it. I've been a Taylor Kitsch fan since Friday Night Lights

I love me some American Assassin. I hope you enjoy it. I've been a Taylor Kitsch fan since Friday Night Lights
I like him and O’Brien. I have seen it and enjoyed the movie. The only one I haven’t seen that I ordered was Atomic Blonde which has Theron and McAvoy in it. I can’t wait to see it.

I am looking for a 4K player to go with the OLED tv I bought a month ago.

I see the Xbox One X console bundles are up for Elite and Elite Plus access and I wanted to get the Battlefield bundle but I don’t seem to get the free bonus controller like in the actual ad. I add them both to the cart but they don’t package.
I mentioned that earlier. Give BB a call - they need to fix.

I like him and O’Brien. I have seen it and enjoyed the movie. The only one I haven’t seen that I ordered was Atomic Blonde which has Theron and McAvoy in it. I can’t wait to see it.

I am looking for a 4K player to go with the OLED tv I bought a month ago.
One S is the most versatile but if you’re gonna get a stand-alone make sure it supports Dolby vision.

No games for me but I picked up a bunch of UHDs:

Deadpool 2

Sicario: Soldado

Jurassic World: FK

Ant-Man and The Wasp

The Commuter

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Hostiles

Hopefully they add the rest of the Early Access stuff in waves since I still have more stuff that I want (looking at you, Rambos).

Debating whether to buy the games I want or just wait. If I recall last year it was either cyber-monday or some point after that MOST of the BF games were on-sale again and GCU worked with them.
Ever heard of price match?...or return re-buy?

Grabbed :ps4: Assassin's Creed Odyssey for $30. Was hoping they would also include God of War in early access. Debating Shining Resonance Refrain for $25. Tempted by DB FighterZ for $20, but may wait for the inevitable all dlc edition.

Heads up that it is $20 on PSN right now. I was hoping BB was going to hit that price as well, but instead their bf price of $40 is the same as their sale price from last week :\
Thank you for saving me $20 on Arc. Considered paying $40 for the dlc version but my son can buy those on his own.

Missed Ultra Moon but I guess Ultra Sun will have to do.

Picked up Hasbro Game Night and Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy 2 Pack for the Switch.

Can someone explain return rebuy? Lol I’m an idiot. I usually buy a game then buy it again a few days later and return it with the first full price receipt

Can someone explain return rebuy? Lol I’m an idiot. I usually buy a game then buy it again a few days later and return it with the first full price receipt
That basically accomplishes the same thing.

Only thing that concerns me with Best Buy and returns is they use The Retail Equation to track returns. TRE has been known to flag a person's account for only a small number of returns. Though I have to wonder if BB is more lenient during the holiday return window (and perhaps doesn't track them during this time of the year).

Does anyone know if more deals will unlock early for elite/plus members between now and Friday, or do we have to wait for the full sale?

Does anyone know if more deals will unlock early for elite/plus members between now and Friday, or do we have to wait for the full sale?
Yeah that is what I want to know..only ONE game(Just Dance 2019 for the switch) is on sale for elite access..everything else I want, The Incredibles, Detroit Becomes Human, is for full price..same for the apple homepod, full price, so not sure what is going on..I thought elite access means EVERYTHING for BF would be on sale for us, not just some items

I mentioned that earlier. Give BB a call - they need to fix.
Its not broken though. They list it as a Doorbuster which will most likely only be available in stores on Thursday.

Hey there..this is my first time having elite membership and Im noticing that not every item that I want is on sale..like for example, Detroit become human, the incredibles, god of war, even the apple homepod are showing full price..I just assumed everything in the BF ad would be on sale..when does the apple homepod go on sale on the 22nd for everyone?

Hey there..this is my first time having elite membership and Im noticing that not every item that I want is on sale..like for example, Detroit become human, the incredibles, god of war, even the apple homepod are showing full price..I just assumed everything in the BF ad would be on sale..when does the apple homepod go on sale on the 22nd for everyone?
Yeah, Early Access is only select items. They can't put everything on sale right away or they would be out of stock on a lot of them by Thursday.

Yeah, Early Access is only select items. They can't put everything on sale right away or they would be out of stock on a lot of them by Thursday.
OK cool that makes sense..thank you

So the Apple HomePod, even though it says "Doorbuster" it will be available online for purchase?

Thank you really appreciate the info

Can't say for sure but they do have some things online listed as doorbusters right now which is a good sign.

K cool thanks..I highly doubt they would make people go to BB just to save 100 bucks on the homepod doesnt make much sense..guess I have to wait til Thursday

How is this game its on sale on PSN really cheap and looks interesting. Must be awesome being portable on said Switch
I've been playing it the last two days and love it. It's an Metroidvania in an insect-based world. Controls are tight and responsive. The story and characters are intriguing. I highly recommend it.

Can anyone that is Elite or Elite Plus that can view the Early Access sale prices see if the RDS Deluxe Travel case for the Nintendo Switch  is on sale already and if so, what the price is?  I'm debating waiting or just getting it on Amazon today for $16.99.  Thanks.

Can anyone that is Elite or Elite Plus that can view the Early Access sale prices see if the RDS Deluxe Travel case for the Nintendo Switch is on sale already and if so, what the price is? I'm debating waiting or just getting it on Amazon today for $16.99. Thanks.
Its 14.99 right now, elite member

I've been playing it the last two days and love it. It's an Metroidvania in an insect-based world. Controls are tight and responsive. The story and characters are intriguing. I highly recommend it.
as a bonus the version on PSN for like $8 has all the DLC but its not disc lol

bread's done
Back