• :xb1: Forza Horizon 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: PlayStation VR Worlds $9.99 Save $5
  • :switch: Hollow Knight Plush + Digital Game Code $34.99
Console Deals:

• Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Bundle $199.99 Save $100
  • Xbox One S 1TB Fortnite Bundle $229.99 Save $70
  • Xbox One X 1TB Console $399.99 Save $100
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Limited Edition Spider-Man Bundle $199.99 Save $100
  • Nintendo Switch Pikachu & Eevee Edition with Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! + Poké Ball Plus $399.99
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Xbox Controllers
  • Select DualShock 4 Controllers $39.99 each
  • Turtle Beach 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $84.99 Save $15
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $119.99 Save $30
  • Insignia Rocker Gaming Chair $29.99 Save $30
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Crazy Rich Asians $22.99 Save $2
  • Kin $14.99 Save $5
  • Kin 4K $21.99 Save $1
  • Kin Only @ BB Steelbook $19.99 Save $5
  • Kin 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99
  • Blindspotting $14.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how GCU can glitch and work for a few minutes once and everyone thinks it will work for the whole sale the following year. :razz:

Do you know when Best Buy will make their early BF stuff available to My Best Buy members (i.e., non-elite/plus)? Can't remember if it's midnight/1 ET ...

Tonight is just opening up the same sales us elites have right now to the peons right? the rest opens up the 22nd, or 21st depending on time zone

Well pulled the trigger on Far Cry 5 and Battlefront 2. My backlog is huge but feel these aren't going to be cheaper anytime soon. I had BF2 back at launch but traded it when it was still valuable. For $8 it's worth it just for the space missions. Wasn't so sure about Far Cry 5 but could always return it if I change my mind.

fallout 76 actually costs more now since it's full price and GCU doesn't work but you get a free $8 keychain

Can't decide on starlink for switch.  I'm thinking it will probably drop to $40 or below soon enough and allow GCU on top of it.

Can't decide on starlink for switch. I'm thinking it will probably drop to $40 or below soon enough and allow GCU on top of it.
I’m planning to pick starlink up, but more for the toy ships then the game. In this case, the physical edition just costs so much more then digital, because of the toys. Even at steep discounts, it’s still not a good deal if you just want to play the video game.

I bought Nier Automata just now with elite without my GCU applied. 

Going to see if Destiny 2 Forsaken collection applies the GCU on cyber monday, otherwise no more Destiny 2 for me. Can't be bothered to pay more than that. 

Hmm, pretty sure I saw a bunch of Switch and 3DS games yesterday for Elite early access that I am not seeing today for normal early access.  Guess they are saving those for Thursday.

Can't decide on starlink for switch. I'm thinking it will probably drop to $40 or below soon enough and allow GCU on top of it.
It was just 35 bucks for Early Access so I'm sure it will be the same this week. The past few years have had GCU with Cyber Monday but who knows if this will be true this year.

For 35 bucks with a physical Arwing and Cloud I went ahead and ordered it. I figure if I want more I'll just pick up the content pack 1 digitally.

That's odd. I could have sworn Far Cry 5 is on BF sale, yet it's full price. Am I missing something or thought wrong?

Went with Mario Rabbids and Mutant League Football for Switch. Hoping they actually show up on Friday. Still waiting on Pokemon Lets Go that was supposed to be here on Friday. 

It was just 35 bucks for Early Access so I'm sure it will be the same this week. The past few years have had GCU with Cyber Monday but who knows if this will be true this year.
Return & rebuy if it does work on Cyber Monday. I loaded up on my games w/ elite plus access yesterday. I don't get them until Friday anyway so I am hoping GCU works on CM.

I was in that same boat yesterday and didn't initially order Starlink with the rest of my stuff, but decided to go ahead and get it for $35. I don't imagine the Star Fox set will get much cheaper anytime soon and the game looks cool and I love Star Fox so I wanted that Arwing, could care less about the other toys.

I also ended up picking up Assasin's Creed Odyssey, SoulCalibur VI, Namco Museum Arcade Pac, and several Blu-Rays.

I'm gonna try for the kohl's ps4 bundle but if not I might just wait to see if there's any random surprise bundles on BF with like 2 or 3 games included.

I know in-store pickup is a no-go, but are these prices live in store as well? I need to pick up my copy of Battlefield V tomorrow anyways, so if they have a copy of Mutant League Football, I'll grab it while I'm there. 

I don't know why I checked, but the BB-8 toy for $30 came back in stock for online early access.

Also, the games I ordered at 1 AM which will arrive by "Tuesday 27" could be ordered right now to arrive by "Friday 23".  I don't need them right away, so I'm not bothering to re-order, but it's annoying.  Staying up for this year's early access was a total bust.

I know in-store pickup is a no-go, but are these prices live in store as well? I need to pick up my copy of Battlefield V tomorrow anyways, so if they have a copy of Mutant League Football, I'll grab it while I'm there.
Early Access is online and shipping only. Got to preserve the stock for the actual sale. ;)

My orders yesterday:
$30 AC Odyssey XBO
$30 DQ11 PS4
$25 Shining Resonance NSX
$105 SanDisk Ultra 400gb micro SD (price matched to Amazon via phone)
$95 SanDisk Extreme 500GB SSD USB 3.1 external drive

Does anyone know if BB is one of those participating retailers giving digital codes for free DL of "Gears 4" when you buy a One X console this week?

Anyone know if you can get the extra controller with the X One X Battlefield 5 console in store already for $429?

Best buy is the worst.

I contact a best buy live agent and ask If I can convert a in store order to online so that I can use my paypal credit to make the purchase, since it's only accepted online not in store.

Explaining why. Because the Spiderman PS4 bundle sells out every time I am trying to check out.

He says I can do a in store purchase and convert it to online with a application at the store. Well the store won't, can't do that.

I even said to the agent are you sure I won't waste a 30 mile round trip and he assured me I could do the sale conversion.

Well then when I contact customer service agents again explaining my situation they give me a 1800 number to call to find more infro about the transaction.. WTF what transaction?  Sounds like they are looping me in bullshit because they made a mistake.

I stopped shopping there long ago when they ripped me off of $5 dollars. It's hard to explain the situation as I don't really remember the exact details other then when I wrote and called corporate they never did anything to resolve the issue.    

Hey guys, is Best Buy going to be doing their sales online like Walmart and Gamestop are? Sorry if it's been asked already

bread's done
Back