Best Buy Ad 11/25-12/1: Cyber Monday Early Access for All Members

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases:

• :xb1: :ps4: Darksiders III $59.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Ride 3 $49.99 (Available Friday)
  • :switch: ARK: Survival Evolved $49.99 (Available Friday)
Deals:

• Turtle Beach Recon 200 Wired Gaming Headset $49.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Searching $19.99 Save $5
  • Philadelphia 4K $22.99
  • Sharp Objects $37.99 Save $2
Cyber Monday Early Access will be available for all My Best Buy Members in-store and online on 11/25. In-store prices will reflect at the register once MBBY account info is entered.

Last edited by a moderator:
MM X Collection $10 after GCU, shit looks like I have to return the other copy now.

Zone of the Enders $10 but OOS

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Lol I was so fucking shocked at some of these prices. Couldn't actually get an order in, though.

JFC is this a massive price mistake? Everything way way cheaper
Oh yeah, it is. Somebody messed up big time and mixed up the discount amounts with the actual prices. Notice how all the displayed prices end with 00.

Somebody for sure is getting fired in the morning, but for now LET THE GLORIOUS GLITCHES FLOW!

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition for $25?  Soul Calibur 6 for $25?  And now lots of games stated in store only on CYBER MONDAY.  Definitely a shitfest.

I was hoping the spidey bundle would be available for Cyber Monday since I just got a bunch of reward certs yesterday...

I feel these are mistakes, things are changing for in-store only, can't order for shipping or pickup.

It's like they made the price what they meant the discount to be. So $10 games instead of $10 off.

Got

Overcooked 2 (Switch)
MegaMan X Collection 1+2 (PS4)
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS4)
Ark Survival Evolved (X1)
Modern Warfare Remastered (X1)

For $51.xx after taxes with GCU.

I’ll laugh if these prices are still up tomorrow. I’ll go in person to get VC4. Was actually going to wait a year from now when it eventually drops to $20 but worth a shot.

Got Monster Hunter World and Megaman. Best Cyber Monday by far
Dammit, missed those and when I went back to check Those out but no dice. Got VC4 and SF30 In at least so let's see if those ship... REALLY wanted monster Hunter switch though 😑

Dangit they stopped it just as I was adding Valkyria Chronicles 4 to my cart. The game I actually wanted.

Wound up with street fighter, dissidia, and monster Hunter. Not bad if these actually go through.

Yeah, I have a feeling that BB pulled stock on the items when they found out they were mispriced.  I have a feeling many will likely go up later in the day with the right prices ($5 off, $10 off, $20 off, etc).

Managed to check out with Hitman 2 and BioShock Collection; X Collection for Switch and SF 30th for PS4 went to in-store only while I was trying to get through. I imagine my order will go through since Hitman seems to be that price everywhere and BioShock isn't substantially discounted from BF.

bread's done
Back