Best Buy Ad 11/25-12/1: Cyber Monday Early Access for All Members

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases:

• :xb1: :ps4: Darksiders III $59.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Ride 3 $49.99 (Available Friday)
  • :switch: ARK: Survival Evolved $49.99 (Available Friday)
Deals:

• Turtle Beach Recon 200 Wired Gaming Headset $49.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Searching $19.99 Save $5
  • Philadelphia 4K $22.99
  • Sharp Objects $37.99 Save $2
Cyber Monday Early Access will be available for all My Best Buy Members in-store and online on 11/25. In-store prices will reflect at the register once MBBY account info is entered.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up getting Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS4) for $15.99 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider steelbook launch edition (PS4) for $23.99 after GCU. 

In for Hitman 2 for $24 after GCU. Guess it bombed like Fallout 76...no pun intended. :D
Hitman 2 didn't exactly bombed, it has a postive reception. Just like DQ 11, it made a dumb move releasing pretty close to another big release, sale numbers ended up getting eclipsed.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Picked up Kirby & DK on Switch for $73 - will have to return the copies I bought for $40 on Black Friday. Also snagged Mega Man Legacy Collection & Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+2 on Switch for $19.99 each and Hitman 2 for $25. Sweet deals.

Missed the glitch because I have to go to bed early for work. Oh well.

Trying to determine if Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+2 for the Switch is worth $20 if I already own MMX1-3 and played X4 years ago.

Hitman 2 didn't exactly bombed, it has a postive reception. Just like DQ 11, it made a dumb move releasing pretty close to another big release, sale numbers ended up getting eclipsed.

Aren't these sales determined weeks in advance? I'm not sure if either Hitman or Fallout76 bombed, but rather they probably could have been released at $30-40 and the publisher is banking on microtransactions.

I wonder how those people who said there was no way GCU would stack on Cyber Monday are feeling now...
It's not that GCU wouldn't stack, its that the less good deals plus GCU would be about the same or just slightly better. Like how ACO was $30 without for BF but is now $28 with it for CM.

Aren't these sales determined weeks in advance? I'm not sure if either Hitman or Fallout76 bombed, but rather they probably could have been released at $30-40 and the publisher is banking on microtransactions.
There was no mention of Fallout 76 for $40 in the ad so I'm guessing the price cut was last minute in an attempt to move some copies. Hitman 2 didn't drop until today so that may have been planned but who knows. I haven't seen numbers but a $30 drop less than two weeks after release gives me the impression that it didn't sell well.

It's not that GCU wouldn't stack, its that the less good deals plus GCU would be about the same or just slightly better. Like how ACO was $30 without for BF but is now $28 with it for CM.
AKA the price GS had it for all weekend. /facepalm

There was no mention of Fallout 76 for $40 in the ad so I'm guessing the price cut was last minute in an attempt to move some copies. Hitman 2 didn't drop until today so that may have been planned but who knows. I haven't seen numbers but a $30 drop less than two weeks after release gives me the impression that it didn't sell well.
They matched GS and all the other retailers followed suit as well, slowly one by one. GCU made it the best deal for a while but then I think that Facebook deal hit $25. I have no doubt it did poorly releasing amidst so much hate, so close to RDR2 and the new shooters. Funny enough, I've all but abandoned RDR2 for FO76 because of the online component. I'm weird I guess.

Picked up SotC and DQ 11 for PS4. My GCU expires tomorrow, so barely made it. Sad GCU is expiring, but I was able to stack the "25% off one game" coupon for GCU expiration, making DQ11 $18. 

I found plenty that are $20 both days like Sonic Forces, Onrush, Nier, and SF 30th.

$1 off pickup is gone, tried to get one applied for Kingdom Come Deliverance, but this offer never show up despite switching between shipping and pick up.

Im looking for a decent 2 in 1 laptop for my daughter to draw on anyone seen a good deal today? like a surface or ipad pro but not as costly.

What a surprise, another Switch game (Bayonetta 2) with damage to the side of the case. I want to return it, but I worry that the next one they ship will be damaged too and I don't want to get banned since I've already asked for a replacement for a couple Switch games this year.

Last edited:
What a surprise, another Switch game (Bayonetta 2) with damage to the side of the case. I want to return it, but I worry that the next one they ship will be damaged too and I don't want to get banned since I've already asked for a replacement for a couple Switch games this year.
I would just try to exchange it in store. Decent odds they'll just grab another copy out of the cage and exchange it without needing to see a receipt and do an official exchange. They've done that for me in the past.

I would just try to exchange it in store. Decent odds they'll just grab another copy out of the cage and exchange it without needing to see a receipt and do an official exchange. They've done that for me in the past.
Thanks, I'll try that. They didn't have any in stock for awhile, but it looks like they have some in store today, so I'll see if they'll exchange Hopefully I'll have better luck with the other Switch games I ordered for pick-up. One time I took off the pick-up sticker and found that it was covering a slit, so I'll make sure to check before leaving.

$1 off pickup is gone, tried to get one applied for Kingdom Come Deliverance, but this offer never show up despite switching between shipping and pick up.

I'm assuming they disabled it just for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Hopefully it will return soon.

Pretty much every game in the Cyber Monday sale is back in stock for shipping, so if you missed something earlier today (e.g. Zone of the Enders) now's your chance.

Do you guys think Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate stands a chance of hitting $20 next year? 

My wife is telling me she wants a PSVR now.  So, I have some questions:

How much does this normally cost?

Is this better with a PS4 Pro?

Is the RDR2 bundle usually $399 all the time?

I have RDR2 that I bought the other day and I can take back which would reduce my price by $50 (in a round about way) and I have about $100 in reward zone certs.  So, if it is always $400, then I can get it with that.

Well with the glitches I would have saved another $15 total for 2 games (mutant Football League and nba) so I wish I caught the error but no biggie

I also got ultra sf on sale for $19 so I doubt I’ll play the 30th anniversary, though I would’ve bought it because it was $5 say no more lol

bread's done
Back