New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Hitman 2 Gold Edition $99.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 19 $39.99 Save $20
  • :switch: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Star Wars Battlefront II $14.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Fallout 4 $14.99 Save $5
Everything Else:

• Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield V Bundle $299.99 (Available Friday)
  • Xbox One X 1TB Gold Rush Special Edition Battlefield V Bundle $499.99 (Available Friday)
  • Plantronics RIG 500 PRO HS Wired Gaming Headset $59.99 Save $20
  • Save $20 on a Microsoft Xbox Phantom Black Wireless Controller with trade-in of an Xbox Wireless Controller (Microsoft controllers only. Must power on. Will receive $10 coupon + $10 Best Buy Gift Card)
  • Pre-order Fallout 76 to get a free Steelbook and access to the B.E.T.A. this week
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• The Incredibles 2 $22.99 Save $2
  • The Incredibles 2 4K $29.99
  • The Incredibles 2 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Christopher Robin $22.99 Save $2
  • Wreck-It Ralph 4K $29.99
  • Wreck-It Ralph 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • BlacKkKlansman $22.99
  • BlacKkKlansman 4K $24.99
  • Loving Pablo $16.99
  • Air Force One 4K $19.99 Save $3

Does that say $100 for Hitman 2? Yeesh, for that price it should come with an actual Hitman outfit and some piano wire. Why is it so expensive?

Does that say $100 for Hitman 2? Yeesh, for that price it should come with an actual Hitman outfit and some piano wire. Why is it so expensive?
Includes the Season Pass and you get to play it 4 days earlier than the standard $60 version. ;)

That's just the Gold edition that gives early access and the season pass. Regular one is out Tuesday.

Edit: Tyrok'd

Last edited by a moderator:
man was hoping there would be an assassin creed odyssey price drop lol.  It seems best buy been very careful on that... they only have a sale on tomb raider on fifth week when almost everyone selse have it on sales beforehand

HOLY fuckING SHIT !

Roll Cage 3 is finally here

:beer:
Grip 4 LYFE
:beer:

***Shoots another round of silenced MP5 into ceiling tiles above desk***

Wait so do we just get the $20 towards the Xbox one phantom controller with the trade of another controller or do we also get the trade in value of what an xbox one controller is worth along with the $20?

My first ad without GCU. Cue sad trombone
First ad without GCU. I preordered Hitman 2 Gold Edition online before GCU expires and I used my 25% off one game promo code to bring down to $59.99 and another $1 off for in store pickup. My Best Buy is sold out of preorders of Hitman 2 Gold for PS4 so they better get enough copies in for preorders. I paid using Best Buy gift cards from trade ins so I can’t change pickup locations or to shipping. I guess they do that because of different stores could have different sales tax.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn, didn't realize there even was a Gold Edition. Pre-ordered the standard on Amazon before the 20% off went away. Oh well, guess I can just wait on the Season Pass until the content drops.

Wait so do we just get the $20 towards the Xbox one phantom controller with the trade of another controller or do we also get the trade in value of what an xbox one controller is worth along with the $20?
Pretty sure that "Save $20" is just referring to the combination of the coupon and the guaranteed $10 trade-in. The controller could be worth more depending on the condition/model.

FML, Battlefield V is already here. . .still not sure if I want it along with all my time going into Fallout 76. :wall:

I love the battlefield series but feel like V will be a huge failure for them. They have no momentum and the beta didn’t feel big and bold WW2 crazy action but felt like I was playing PUBG...

I love the battlefield series but feel like V will be a huge failure for them. They have no momentum and the beta didn’t feel big and bold WW2 crazy action but felt like I was playing PUBG...
I'll be watching reviews and decide then. I couldn't care less about PUBG so if they're trying to make it more royale style then fuck'em.

I love the battlefield series but feel like V will be a huge failure for them.
I think so too.

They recently had their quarterly earnings and lowered their full year guidance again. Last time was in August when they delayed V.

Not to mention the competition is just beating them out the gate -- COD with the BR stuff, and RDR2 just consuming everyone's time. And here we have EA with it's annual releases once again. People expect something to turn heads, and the same old yearly stuff is not gonna cut it.

BFV has nothing special to be released AFTER the slew of games. Not only that but EA has nothing interesting until Anthem, which has shown nothing to be hyped about.

This recipe of the same old yearly release is gonna hurt them, especially this year.

I have a feeling BFV will drop to $30 within a month. Maybe then I’ll consider it. It’s tough because Smash Is coming soon too.

This could be the death knell for Battlefield. They announced Royale isn't till next year and by then it might be too late. What's the actual difference between 1 and V?

This could be the death knell for Battlefield. They announced Royale isn't till next year and by then it might be too late. What's the actual difference between 1 and V?
My interest in BF was killed after the bug riddled BF4 launch kept deleting my single and multiplayer progress. Was really excited for this one to check out their take on battle royale. With it not coming out til next year I'll end up skipping it entirely. Will be knee deep in school and what free time I do have for gaming will be for Sekiro or Anthem at that point.

Same for me using Variety kit and Robot kit. Might go ahead and grab this as a xmas present.
Awesome. Thanks for this. This morning it wasnt taking off gcu. Good to know it is now.
I had the same issue last night when the deal went live, I ordered and came up $100 plus tax (minus $2 for in-store pickup) and ordered anyway, thanks for pointing out GCU applying now, canceled the old one and created a new one, saved $20 and now have a head start for my kid's Christmas shopping, have the Variety Kit already and was waiting on the Vehicle one, adding the Robot for just a bit extra is great. BTW, those Labo kits are a great bonding opportunity if you have a creative/hands-on kid (even if they are not it is a great time) and helps get his mind off Fortnite every once in a while LOL

From what I read it seems like they tweaked a lot of what was wrong with the beta. You get more ammo, you start with a health pack, and there are going to be more vehicles in the game, the death penalty isn't as severe. I've never played a battle Royale game, but to keep it felt more like battlefield mixed with the combat of something like day of defeat. The guns felt heavy and if you had someone in your sights they were going down. Once I found the right assault gun for me, I was dropping people left and right.

I hated the beta, but felt compelled to keep playing it. The core gameplay is actually really fun. It's all the bad design decisions in the beta that were the turn off.

I don't think it will be as fun as 1 or have the same impact, but I'm still looking forward to it. What I'm not looking forward to is there not being a horse. I need them to somehow get the horse in the game.

From what I read it seems like they tweaked a lot of what was wrong with the beta. You get more ammo, you start with a health pack, and there are going to be more vehicles in the game, the death penalty isn't as severe. I've never played a battle Royale game, but to keep it felt more like battlefield mixed with the combat of something like day of defeat. The guns felt heavy and if you had someone in your sights they were going down. Once I found the right assault gun for me, I was dropping people left and right.

I hated the beta, but felt compelled to keep playing it. The core gameplay is actually really fun. It's all the bad design decisions in the beta that were the turn off.

I don't think it will be as fun as 1 or have the same impact, but I'm still looking forward to it. What I'm not looking forward to is there not being a horse. I need them to somehow get the horse in the game.
That’s great to hear! Glad that they are taking the 2 months after the beta to really fix things, as opposed to a beta really just being a demo of final version

That’s great to hear! Glad that they are taking the 2 months after the beta to really fix things, as opposed to a beta really just being a demo of final version
I think they thought they were done and then people told them the game was trash. They pushed it back because the feedback was terrible. If what they put out was the final version I would have skipped the game and kept playing 1. It was a really disappointing experience after how much I loved and still love 1. Two years later it's still the game I play if I'm playing mp.

I had the same issue last night when the deal went live, I ordered and came up $100 plus tax (minus $2 for in-store pickup) and ordered anyway, thanks for pointing out GCU applying now, canceled the old one and created a new one, saved $20 and now have a head start for my kid's Christmas shopping, have the Variety Kit already and was waiting on the Vehicle one, adding the Robot for just a bit extra is great. BTW, those Labo kits are a great bonding opportunity if you have a creative/hands-on kid (even if they are not it is a great time) and helps get his mind off Fortnite every once in a while LOL
I don't own any of the Labo kits yet, but will probably take the plunge this week. Any suggestions on which 2 to get?

I don't own any of the Labo kits yet, but will probably take the plunge this week. Any suggestions on which 2 to get?
If I had to choose I would go with the Variety Kit and the Vehicle Kit, on the Variety Kit you get several different experiences and many hours of construction and thinkering, plus the motorcycle one is compatible with Mario Kart 8. The vehicle Kit is the newest one and seems to be the best one overall, also the steering wheel kit is also compatible with Mario Kart 8. The Robot Kit seems cool but I see it as its own thing, I just got it since I already had the Variety Kit since launch and it was about $60 for just the vehicle kit or $80 for the 2 kits (vehicle/Robot) it was a no brainer with my soon to expire GCU

I hadn't been to a Best Buy game section in awhile, and damn, it's a mess with lots of different games stacked behind others. I think I found the last copy of Shadow of the Colossus to use my $5 coupon on.

Yes, but not with GCU stacking apparently. Was going to use mine on FO76 but oh well on that heh.

bread's done
Back