Best Buy Ad 11/5-11/11: Xbox One X Launch Promos

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Need for Speed Payback Deluxe Edition $79.99
    Free Steelbook with Purchase

[*]:xb1: :ps4: :switch: Sonic Forces Bonus Edition $39.99
[*]:xb1: Super Lucky's Tale $29.99
[*]:xb1: :pc: Cuphead $19.99 (Best Buy Exclusive includes digital code and Art Cel)
[*]:pc: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs $39.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Need For Speed Payback $59.99
  • :switch: Doom $59.99
  • :switch: Snipperclips Plus: Cut it out, Together! $29.99
  • :3ds: Mario Party: The Top 100 $39.99
  • :3ds: Minecraft New Nintendo 3DS Edition $29.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 18 $49.99 Save $10
Xbox One X:

• Xbox One X 1TB Console $499.99 (Available Tuesday)
    Be among the first in line at midnight to receive an Xbox Launch Kit featuring Xbox One X branded lanyard, socks, wristband and chinch bag.

[*]Save $50 on an Xbox Elite Controller with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
[*]Save $10 on any Xbox One Controller with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
[*]Save $20 on Madden NFL 18 with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
[*]Save $10 on Asssassin's Creed Origins with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
[*]Bundle & Save: Save $30 with the purchase of any Xbox One Controller, Turtle Beach XO Three Headset and an Xbox One X Console (Not valid in combination of other offers)
Everything Else:

• Free Game $29.99-$59.99 when you buy any Xbox One Console (Excludes Xbox One X, Valid 11/3-11/18)
  • Save $30 on select Xbox One 500GB Consoles
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller and Stereo Headset when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $15 on 6-Months of Xbox Live with purchase of FIFA 18, Call of Duty: WWII or Forza Motorspot 7
  • Save $100 on the G29 Driving Force Racing wheel for PS4 and get a Free Shifter when you buy Need For Speed Payback
  • Free Spider-Man: Homecoming on Blu-ray with purchase of a PlayStation 4 1TB Console or PlayStation 4 Pro Console
  • Turtle Beach Elite Pro Tournament Wired Gaming Headset $169.99 Save $30
  • Afterglow AG 9 Wireless Stereo Sound Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset $69.99 Save $10
  • Trade-In Star Wars Battlefront for PS4 or XB1 and get a $10 coupon for Battlefront 2 plus the trade-in value.
    Offer Valid in store only. Trade-in any Xbox One or PS4 versions of Battlefront 1 and get a $10 coupon toward Battlefront 2 plus a gift card for the trade-in value. Trade-in values vary. Coupon valid in stores through 11/22/17. Coupons delivered on trade-ins from 10/29/17-11/13/17. Not available in all locations. Limited 1 coupon per transaction.

New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Cars 3 $19.99 Save $5
  • Cars 3 Only @ BB Steelbook $22.99 Save $7
  • Cars 3 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Westworld: Season One Only @ BB Steelbook $39.99 Save $10
  • Westworld: Season One 4K $44.99 Save $10
  • Harry Potter 8-Film Collection 4K $149.99 Save $75
  • A Few Good Men 4K Only @ BB $24.99
  • Ingrid Goes West $19.99 Save $3
  • Your Name. $19.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
I had asked this in another thread but didn't really get an answer - wondering if anyone here might know.

If I pre-ordered the Scorpio edition online from Best Buy (it's supposed to arrive on Tuesday), can I go into the store with some kind of shipping confirmation printed out and still get in on the $10 off Origins deal? Anyone have any experience doing this before?

Thinking about picking up Ghost Recon: Wildlands for $24 and using my mystery coupon so $20. Can anybody recommend it or give any reasons why I should avoid it?

What do you like to play? I enjoyed it.
Just fps and other games like Uncharted and Tomb Raider. I was mainly considering it because I'm getting the One X and a family member said it's there favorite game right now and it's one x enhanced for 4k hdr. Has it been much cheaper then this yet?

Just fps and other games like Uncharted and Tomb Raider. I was mainly considering it because I'm getting the One X and a family member said it's there favorite game right now and it's one x enhanced for 4k hdr. Has it been much cheaper then this yet?
It's extremely repetitive. I played with friends and it made it more appealing but I don't think I'd want to play alone for very long.

Even though this just has a digital code inside, will this count as "physical" and thus be eligible for gcu? If so I I'm in

I am thinking it will be, which may get me to make the purchase then. I know it's only $4 but I am a CAG after all, can pair this with the mystery coupon then too.
Did GCU work on games like Minecraft for Vita? (along with other code in a box games)

It's evil if microsoft does it, but ok when Sony does it

console fanboys are the worst

Anyways, chances of Snipperclips going on sale? I'm assuming never so i'll wait for a B1G1 40%off deal.
It sucks when any company does it. I own all 3 consoles (x1, Switch, ps4), so I’m allowed to hate on everyone yeah?

Just because someone is critical about something, it doesn’t automatically make them a fanboy. They might be, but not always.

Some challenges, mostly repetitive. Fun with friends. I think it also has 4vs4 now?

Some challenges, mostly repetitive. Fun with friends. I think it also has 4vs4 now?
Yeah they where saying they play the 4vs4 mostly. I'll just watch this week if he's playing or if my COD WW2 servers go down again today and I feel like driving to Best Buy.

Too bad world of final fantasy is already OOS- would consider it for 19.99

I feel like the stock is so low across the board it might not have a big Black Friday sale

Even though this just has a digital code inside, will this count as "physical" and thus be eligible for gcu? If so I I'm in
Actually, it's unclear if it will qualify for GCU. The ad states that the code will be on the receipt or in an email. That means its like the physical version of Unravel where the upc on the box will just prompt the register to sell you a digital version. Did that game have GCU?

I kind of want this $10 off AC. Will I be able to add this to my in store pickup? Or should I cancel the pre-order and just buy one? If I do that, what happens to a $20 reward cert I used on the console that would have otherwise expired? Will it be immediately available for use or will it go away?

I kind of want this $10 off AC. Will I be able to add this to my in store pickup? Or should I cancel the pre-order and just buy one? If I do that, what happens to a $20 reward cert I used on the console that would have otherwise expired? Will it be immediately available for use or will it go away?
I was asking this same question earlier. I got the online preorder coming on Tuesday. Seems unfair that I can't get in on this deal when the prerequisite is to just buy an X console from BB but I imagine they might give me trouble at the store trying this. Anyone have any experience to enlighten us with?

I was asking this same question earlier. I got the online preorder coming on Tuesday. Seems unfair that I can't get in on this deal when the prerequisite is to just buy an X console from BB but I imagine they might give me trouble at the store trying this. Anyone have any experience to enlighten us with?
If you ordered online I would start a chat with customer service online or on your phone. They’re usually very helpful with adjustments like this and only require your order number.

If you ordered online I would start a chat with customer service online or on your phone. They’re usually very helpful with adjustments like this and only require your order number.
Yeah I might just do that, thanks for the suggestion. I'll wait until Tuesday so the deal is live.

IMG_20171031_062557710_HDR.jpg
I can't seem to find that on their site though, just the digital code as mentioned before. You can't even click on the item on the Weekly Ad page.

Anyone know what the deal is with new release games not being on the trade in list? Shadow of war, been out for a while now and not on bestbuys or amazon list for trading in?

Just left BB near my work, saw 31 X1X on shelf behind trade in area. All accounted for w red stickers 17 Project Scorpio, 14 Regulars. My only option was ship to home. My label was created yesterday (Sunday) but FedEx still hasn’t picked up 12pm today. I’m beginning to be concerned that it won’t show until Wednesday. I have Tuesday all lined out too...

That's pretty impressive, I would have figured that the X launch wouldn't have that many orders since it's just an upgrade. I'm just hoping Newegg ships my Scorpio since I put the order in at the last minute.

There's legit hype for this right now. It really is a bit surprising. I don't think there's any chance Microsoft comes back from the dead this generation, but the One X is really looking like a good first step to get back on track.

I can't speak for everyone, but the I think a lot of the videos shown from the last week really sealed the deal. People were expecting something like the PS4 Pro where it really only helped a few select games, and instead it improves everything.

If I were to pick up Madden tomorrow with my One X, does the $20 off stack with GCU making it $27.99?

The site won't let me add both items to cart to try it out.

It's an in-store only item.
But still, you figure the website would allow the option to pre-order the game for in-store pickup. Maybe the product page for it will go live at midnight?

GCU + $5 mystery cert = close to the $10 discounted price of the game on Amazon that I missed for signing up for that Music trial thing.

Does anyone have a picture of what it says in the ad about the Xbox swag for tonight?

The digital ad doesn't mention it at all.

Anyone know anything about the launch not for the one x? Not even the store manager knows about the freebies

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mine is coming from Amazon but went with my friend to pick up at Best Buy a few minutes ago. No freebies.

Glad I got a shirt a couple weeks ago for the in-store demo at least.

----

Went back a couple pages and didn't see anything, but is there a list for what the mystery certificate numbers are equal to? Only one I know for sure is the $5 one, and that's not the number I have.

bread's done
Back