• :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: WWE 2K18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Rocket League $19.99 Save $10
  • :switch: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $59.99
    Free Steelbook with Purchase

Xbox:

• Xbox One S 500GB Madden NFL 18 Bundle $199.99 Save $80
  • Save $50 on select Xbox One S 1TB Consoles
  • Free 3-Month Xbox Game Pass with purchase of an Xbox One Console (Excludes Xbox One X, pre-ordered, and refurbished)
  • Free digital copy of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $30 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on select Microsoft Wireless Controllers
PlayStation:

• PlayStation 4 1TB Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle $249.99 Save $50
  • PlayStation VR DOOM VFR Bundle $299.99 Save $100
  • Free Call of Duty: WWII with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Pro Console
  • Red Crystal DualShock 4 Wireless Controller $39.99 Save $25
  • Turtle Beach Recon 150 Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 $49.99 Save $20
Switch:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
    Get a 64GB Memory Card for $29.99 with purchase of a Nintendo Switch

[*]Save $30 when you buy Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle and any Nintendo Switch Game ($59.99 value)
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Dunkirk $24.99
  • Dunkirk Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Dunkirk 4K $29.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie $24.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie 4K $29.99
  • Leatherface $14.99 Save $2
  • mother! $19.99 Save $5
  • Stronger $14.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit of a sucker for steelbooks, but I already own the retail cartridge. I'd probably pay $10 just for the case itself, but I don't see that happening because I doubt the store will sell it individually. I'm not really sure how I feel about seeing it currently lol.
Wondering if you'd be able to buy this and simply return just the game. Something tells me they won't even care about the steelbook or know about it at customer service.

Both are excellent, but Xenoblade is just about as JRPG as JRPG's go - lots of cutscenes, tutorials, and systems to keep track of. Warriors is a typical button masher from Tecmo Koei, but the character animations and music are very well done - a great podcast game. Really depends on what you're in the mood for!

My strategy of waiting on Best Buy to run a Switch-centered sale in December apparently failed. We didn't even get the 10-15% eShop card sale yet...
Frankly I don't see why Nintendo would ever want to discount their games in Decemeber. I mean, they rarely do it in general so why do it at the time of year when people are most willing to spend MSRP?

Is the Christopher Nolan 4K collection mentioned in the ad?
Stores will have it but it's not in the ad. No idea if it will drop below $155.

Huh....what is that PlayStation VR for $300....?

Is that the bundle that includes Doom? Or Skyrim? GT? or...???
Oops. It's DOOM VFR. ;)

Tyrok I was wondering for the 19th(Or after Christmas) any deals on the macbook pro 2017 model..I bought mine on BF but I see for the 20 days of XMAS they have on the 19th for the macbook not sure which one they will be having on sale or if any deals are in the works for after christmas
Ad just say "Save up to $150." We only get a days notice on the Doorbusters and tomorrows is:

Star Wars Battlefront II + Darth Maul Pop Vinyl $39.99 :D

Oops. It's DOOM VFR. ;)

Ad just say "Save up to $150." We only get a days notice on the Doorbusters and tomorrows is:

This explains why I've been seeing so many of the Darth Maul in all the stores

This explains why I've been seeing so many of the Darth Maul in all the stores
It was free with the game on Black Friday but you were basically paying for it because the game was full price without GCU. Not the most popular deal that weekend. ;)

So will this be $48 for Rabbids and $2 for Resident Evil Revelations for Switch? (With GCU)

Save $30 when you buy Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle and any Nintendo Switch Game ($59.99 value)

So will this be $48 for Rabbids and $2 for Resident Evil Revelations for Switch? (With GCU)

Save $30 when you buy Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle and any Nintendo Switch Game ($59.99 value)
I was thinking the game you had to get along with Rabbids has to be a $59.99 one to save the $30. Resident Evil is only $39.99

This was the last week, before X-Mas, to have BB do their B2G1 sale. Sadly, we just got a B1G1 50% off weeks ago.

Oops. It's DOOM VFR. ;)

Save up to 150 on macbooks..the BF deal was MUCH better..got the laptop for 1299..going by this and the original price being 1499 I still got the laptop for 50 dollars cheaper on BF..oh well..thought maybe before XMAS they would have better deals thanks for letting me know :)

Even if the other game doesn't have to be $59.99 despite the ad saying so, the $30 comes off before GCU, so it would be $8.

The Rabbids deal has no fine print but it likely means the game can be a maximum of $59.99. So no getting $30 off of a Fire Emblem CE. ;)

I want to get either ( I can't get both) a PS vr probably the Doom Bundle, or a Nintendo Switch and I can't decide which, both have games I want to play

Man, of course ACO only goes down to 45 instead of the usual sale price of 40. Can't decide if I want to spend the 36 after GCU for it. Oddly enough 40/32 I probably would have done no sweat. Hmmm.

Oops. It's DOOM VFR. ;)

Oh I see..the 20 days of Christmas deals are different than the actual ad..maybe on Tuesday the macbook will be even cheaper..will wait and see :)

I want to get either ( I can't get both) a PS vr probably the Doom Bundle, or a Nintendo Switch and I can't decide which, both have games I want to play
I have both I get way more use out of my switch. It’s a great pick an okay option when you don’t feel like playing for long sessions an great games you can’t get else where. Zelda alone has made me never regret buying the switch

Get the Switch. PSVR (well, VR in general) needs a couple more years of refinement before it's worth dropping hundreds on.

Thinking I should finally bite on Battlefront 2. Walmart also has it discounted right now. Do any of you think BF2 will see a lower price than $40 before year's end?

Got my Battlefront 2 price adjustment no problem over the phone. Game is fun. The upgrade path is trash and it's a small problem the whales that bought packs before it went away because every so often you'll find people with the purple cards, but it hhasn't dissuaded me from playing and I still have lots of fun with it.

Got my Battlefront 2 price adjustment no problem over the phone. Game is fun. The upgrade path is trash and it's a small problem the whales that bought packs before it went away because every so often you'll find people with the purple cards, but it hhasn't dissuaded me from playing and I still have lots of fun with it.
Did you purchase in-store with GCU and the trade coupon? Curious to attempt an adjustment as well.

EDIT: Just processed an a price adjust over chat. A credit of $8 sounds right since they can't use the coupon during the price adjust (from what I've read)

New deals added to OP:

• Save $50 on select Xbox One S 1TB Consoles
  • Free digital copy of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Free Call of Duty: WWII with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Pro Console

It looks like they jumped the gun. Both of these are supposed to be tomorrows Doorbusters. :whistle2:
I figured something was up, cuz it "sold out" a few hours ago, and then they reverted the price soon after. Made the already bitch of a time price matching that much harder. Good to know for tomorrow!

Did you purchase in-store with GCU and the trade coupon? Curious to attempt an adjustment as well.

EDIT: Just processed an a price adjust over chat. A credit of $8 sounds right since they can't use the coupon during the price adjust (from what I've read)
I just did my Battlefront 2 PM over chat. I received a credit of $16 + tax ($48 GCU at launch - $32 GCU today), as I requested.
I used the trade in coupon for $10 off when I purchased, which actually screwed up my GCU because it was taken off first.

So, I paid $39.99 instead of $37.99, but I didn't complain then, and I won't now, since they gave me the full $16 credit.

Now to go trade it in to Gamestop before the 17th to get the guaranteed $30 Elite Pro trade price and get paid $8 to play this steaming pile of garbage. Man, Dice really screwed this game up bad. Hope they can patch it into something decent by the time it hits $10, maybe I'll pick it up again then. Battlefront I is a much better deal at <$10, unless you are dying to play a lackluster singleplayer campaign

Thanks for the tip. I gave chat a try, and they denied me at first b/c they weren't looking at the price after GCU...saying the price was the same ($39.99 [after GCU and trade coupon] and $39.99). After I asked again and explained GCU, they said they would process the refund. I'm assuming for $8 since I had to do the math for them, and they didn't confirm the dollar amount.

CSR closed the chat window pretty quickly after printing out the formal end of chat lines....not really too optimistic since I've had price adjustments denied before (technically the rep is just agreeing to process a refund request for approval by another department).

Thanks for the tip. I gave chat a try, and they denied me at first b/c they weren't looking at the price after GCU...saying the price was the same ($39.99 [after GCU and trade coupon] and $39.99). After I asked again and explained GCU, they said they would process the refund. I'm assuming for $8 since I had to do the math for them, and they didn't confirm the dollar amount.

CSR closed the chat window pretty quickly after printing out the formal end of chat lines....not really too optimistic since I've had price adjustments denied before (technically the rep is just agreeing to process a refund request for approval by another department).
I told them:
"I bought it on day one at $59.99, which is $47.99 after Gamers Club. Today it is $39.99, or $31.99 after GC. So $47.99 - $31.99 is $16 which should be my refund amount? I also used a $10 trade-in credit, which you'll see on my receipt."

response:
"That's awesome! You are eligible. Refund processed for $16 plus taxes"

Of course it took a little longer and a bit more "verification" than that, but that was the gist of it.

Total out of pocket ended up being $23.99, since they originally took the $10 off coupon first, before GCU, which is scummy, but oh well. I lose out on $2, but I got rid of Destiny (the first one) for $10. So it's a win.

I told them:
"I bought it on day one at $59.99, which is $47.99 after Gamers Club. Today it is $39.99, or $31.99 after GC. So $47.99 - $31.99 is $16 which should be my refund amount? I also used a $10 trade-in credit, which you'll see on my receipt."

response:
"That's awesome! You are eligible. Refund processed for $16 plus taxes"
Yeah....you got a way better rep than I did. After I told them I wanted a price adjustment, they said sure....then waited like 3 to 5 mins before they said anything next (asked for SKU).

I should have just closed the window then and there. I also choose the passive path in hopes of getting $16 instead of $8....but I ended up having to do the math for a $8 refund to prove it was cheaper, lol.

They also never asked for any personal info (name, phone number, account #)....I did give them my in-store transaction number midway through. It's been awhile since my last price adjustment at BB...can't remember if the usually ask for that info...I imagine they should have. I was logged in when I clicked the chat link...but didn't see any personal info get passed along.

Nintendo is about to make me double dip on MK8. I *JUST* bought the digital version for my son because I thought he'd play it frequently enough.

Now I need that steelbook.
A few months after Mario Maker came out, my Best Buy had a stack of the pre-order pin sets on the shelf for eight bucks.

So I'm looking to buy a Switch and the PS4 pro star war limited edition (I like the design lol) but I have a few questions, and maybe someone out there knows the answers

-Should I buy the Switch now, or should I wait for a price drop? (With Nintendo, I doubt it'll be anytime soon lol)
-If the answer is to buy it now, should I buy it this week, or the next week? Next week has that 64GB deal but I don't know if it's a good deal or nah.
-The last Nintendo console that I owned was the N64, so what do I need to know about the Switch? Are there extra things that I need to buy as in important accessories that don't come in the box?

Now for the PS4 Pro:
-Is it worth it? I have a slim PS4, and the Scorpio. I heard that the PS4 pro can't run native 4k

If I place an order to pick up a Pro this week, but pick it up next week, say, on Sunday, would I be able to take an advantage of this deal?
*Free Call of Duty: WWII with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Pro Console

I think those are my questions so far, I will be grateful to whoever takes his/her time reading/answering this!

So I'm looking to buy a Switch and the PS4 pro star war limited edition (I like the design lol) but I have a few questions, and maybe someone out there knows the answers

-Should I buy the Switch now, or should I wait for a price drop? (With Nintendo, I doubt it'll be anytime soon lol)
-If the answer is to buy it now, should I buy it this week, or the next week? Next week has that 64GB deal but I don't know if it's a good deal or nah.
-The last Nintendo console that I owned was the N64, so what do I need to know about the Switch? Are there extra things that I need to buy as in important accessories that don't come in the box?

Now for the PS4 Pro:
-Is it worth it? I have a slim PS4, and the Scorpio. I heard that the PS4 pro can't run native 4k

If I place an order to pick up a Pro this week, but pick it up next week, say, on Sunday, would I be able to take an advantage of this deal?

I think those are my questions so far, I will be grateful to whoever takes his/her time reading/answering this!
I would buy the switch sooner than later. Get a pro Controller and a screen protector and you should be good. I got a carry case because I take mine out of my game room sometimes but it isn't necessary

Now for the PS4 Pro:

IMO the best screen protector for the switch !
https://www.amazon.com/amFilm-Tempered-Screen-Protector-Nintendo/dp/B01N3ASPNV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513387103&sr=8-1&keywords=amfilm+protector+switch

I would get it now, with a micro sd (the largest one that you can find in your budget)
If you don't have Zelda yet, get the Explorers edition .

For the Pro vs Switch I’d probably go Pro because there’s deals to be had right now and Nintendo doesn’t discount much if at all. I’ve got both and use my Pro a lot more but I do also have Odyssey, Zelda, MK8 and a few others right now.

I would buy the switch sooner than later. Get a pro Controller and a screen protector and you should be good. I got a carry case because I take mine out of my game room sometimes but it isn't necessary
Aight, thanks!

IMO the best screen protector for the switch ! https://www.amazon.com/amFilm-Tempered-Screen-Protector-Nintendo/dp/B01N3ASPNV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513387103&sr=8-1&keywords=amfilm+protector+switch
I would get it now, with a micro sd (the largest one that you can find in your budget)
If you don't have Zelda yet, get the Explorers edition .
What's the largest sd supported by the switch? Which one do you personally recommend?

For the Pro vs Switch I’d probably go Pro because there’s deals to be had right now and Nintendo doesn’t discount much if at all. I’ve got both and use my Pro a lot more but I do also have Odyssey, Zelda, MK8 and a few others right now.
Oh I was aiming to get both lol but was wondering if the Pro is worth getting it as I have the Xbox Scorpio (X1X)

Pick up the Switch.  You already have a Slim Ps4 and Scorpio.  I don't know about you, but there's something awesome about playing a Nintendo game like Zelda or Mario on Christmas.  

Aight, thanks!

What's the largest sd supported by the switch? Which one do you personally recommend?
2tb I think, but I don't think that type of card exists yet.

I would go with SanDisk 256gb that's what i'm using right now.

You're going to need a case as well. Depending on how much and what you want to carry.

bread's done
Back