• :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: WWE 2K18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Rocket League $19.99 Save $10
  • :switch: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $59.99
    Free Steelbook with Purchase

Xbox:

• Xbox One S 500GB Madden NFL 18 Bundle $199.99 Save $80
  • Save $50 on select Xbox One S 1TB Consoles
  • Free 3-Month Xbox Game Pass with purchase of an Xbox One Console (Excludes Xbox One X, pre-ordered, and refurbished)
  • Free digital copy of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $30 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on select Microsoft Wireless Controllers
PlayStation:

• PlayStation 4 1TB Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle $249.99 Save $50
  • PlayStation VR DOOM VFR Bundle $299.99 Save $100
  • Free Call of Duty: WWII with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Pro Console
  • Red Crystal DualShock 4 Wireless Controller $39.99 Save $25
  • Turtle Beach Recon 150 Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 $49.99 Save $20
Switch:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
    Get a 64GB Memory Card for $29.99 with purchase of a Nintendo Switch

[*]Save $30 when you buy Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle and any Nintendo Switch Game ($59.99 value)
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Dunkirk $24.99
  • Dunkirk Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Dunkirk 4K $29.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie $24.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie 4K $29.99
  • Leatherface $14.99 Save $2
  • mother! $19.99 Save $5
  • Stronger $14.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm looking to buy a Switch and the PS4 pro star war limited edition (I like the design lol) but I have a few questions, and maybe someone out there knows the answers

-Should I buy the Switch now, or should I wait for a price drop? (With Nintendo, I doubt it'll be anytime soon lol)
-If the answer is to buy it now, should I buy it this week, or the next week? Next week has that 64GB deal but I don't know if it's a good deal or nah.
-The last Nintendo console that I owned was the N64, so what do I need to know about the Switch? Are there extra things that I need to buy as in important accessories that don't come in the box?

Now for the PS4 Pro:
-Is it worth it? I have a slim PS4, and the Scorpio. I heard that the PS4 pro can't run native 4k

If I place an order to pick up a Pro this week, but pick it up next week, say, on Sunday, would I be able to take an advantage of this deal?
*Free Call of Duty: WWII with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Pro Console

I think those are my questions so far, I will be grateful to whoever takes his/her time reading/answering this!
I upgraded my PS4 to a Pro and kinda regret my decision. I also have a Scorpio (which I prefer the controller and play multiplatforms on) now for 4k stuff so I just use my PS4 for fighting games and Horizon. The only game coming to it that I'm looking forward to is Spiderman. I'll eventually get a PSVR probably so I'll appreciate HDR in the Pro, but outside of that I don't see the benefit UNLESS you want to use PS4 as your default platform. If you're ambivalent, use your Scorpio for 4k needs and go for a regular PS4. Although the special Star Wars edition is pretty sweet.

Pick up the Switch. You already have a Slim Ps4 and Scorpio. I don't know about you, but there's something awesome about playing a Nintendo game like Zelda or Mario on Christmas.
That's actually true. I'm pretty excited to own a Nintendo console again!

2tb I think, but I don't think that type of card exists yet.
I would go with SanDisk 256gb that's what i'm using right now.
You're going to need a case as well. Depending on how much and what you want to carry.
Did you get it from Amazon or BBY?

I upgraded my PS4 to a Pro and kinda regret my decision. I also have a Scorpio (which I prefer the controller and play multiplatforms on) now for 4k stuff so I just use my PS4 for fighting games and Horizon. The only game coming to it that I'm looking forward to is Spiderman. I'll eventually get a PSVR probably so I'll appreciate HDR in the Pro, but outside of that I don't see the benefit UNLESS you want to use PS4 as your default platform. If you're ambivalent, use your Scorpio for 4k needs and go for a regular PS4. Although the special Star Wars edition is pretty sweet.
Definitely! My main/default console is Xbox, and I'm in love with the 4K, which is why I wanted to get a Pro to enjoy some of the exclusives on PS4. I guess there's no need tho, but yea that Star Wars edition is killing me haha

Aight, thanks!

What's the largest sd supported by the switch? Which one do you personally recommend?

Oh I was aiming to get both lol but was wondering if the Pro is worth getting it as I have the Xbox Scorpio (X1X)
If you already have a PS4 Slim, it's perfectly adequate if you need to play its exclusives, and the PS4 Pro is not worth the money for such a small graphical upgrade. I regret trading in my regular and dropping another $250 toward a Pro, especially since I got an Xbox One X which games look better on anyway. Definitely get the Switch though...Super Mario Odyssey is fantastic.

Aight, thanks!

What's the largest sd supported by the switch? Which one do you personally recommend?

Oh I was aiming to get both lol but was wondering if the Pro is worth getting it as I have the Xbox Scorpio (X1X)
I went with 128 GB myself since I prefer physical copies over digital.

In for M+R and Pokken Tournament DX (only way I’m gonna get a deal on it). Staying up late to secure Christmas victory for the kids.

I card from Walmart, I was able to get someone to price match for me.

I went with 128 GB myself since I prefer physical copies over digital.
What's usually a good price for these memories? Also, what brand did you get?

If you already have a PS4 Slim, it's perfectly adequate if you need to play its exclusives, and the PS4 Pro is not worth the money for such a small graphical upgrade. I regret trading in my regular and dropping another $250 toward a Pro, especially since I got an Xbox One X which games look better on anyway. Definitely get the Switch though...Super Mario Odyssey is fantastic.
Alright, decided. Not gonna get the ps4 pro. I'm kinda bummed out as the Star Wars limited edition seems really nice, but it's not worth to throw that money out for something that will disappoint me. I LOVE the xbox one X too, it was a huge update from having the OG Xbox one to the X, and also it's not like i will be spending tons of time on the ps4 lol so yea, I'll stick with my ps4 slim

No, it's working...it's taking the $30 off of Rabbids. Problem is, it's taking off of the normal price while it's still on sale for $40 all by itself. So right now, you're only saving $8 with GCU.

EDIT: Now Rabbids is back to normal price. Also, the MK8 steelbook is showing in cart now. No glitches to be found.

No, it's working...it's taking the $30 off of Rabbids. Problem is, it's taking off of the normal price while it's still on sale for $40 all by itself. So right now, you're only saving $8 with GCU.

EDIT: Now Rabbids is back to normal price. Also, the MK8 steelbook is showing in cart now. No glitches to be found.
Failure all around :(

So, clearly its not working right + I'm not seeing the Mario Kart 8 steelbook either. W/o the promotion the steelbook is in the cart if you add Mario Kart 8 alone.

Edit: Damn.

no glitches, nothing.

supreme victory for the $24 ps4 or xbox one games glitch 2 weeks ago.

Only.... if you add 2 mario + rabbids they ended at $27.xx each and mario kart 8 at $47.99

Okay, so if you add the bundle to your cart and then add a second Rabbids, it also gets the $30 off but doesn't trigger GCU. That's...something, I guess, if somebody wanted to get multiple copies of Rabbids for some reason.

Also, Switch games less than $59.99 don't trigger the discount.

Like someone posted, if you add one regular game and add more than one rabbids, it charges you $24 for the first rabbids and $30 for each additional the 2nd.

No, it only does that for the second one. The third one charges full price.
Yeah, you're right. Bad math on my part, saw $101 in cart and just assumed it added up with the regular title included.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, Nier: Automata is randomly on sale for $30/$24 GCU. A bunch of other Square-Enix games on sale, too.

Adding to abbabaab said.

Mafia III $7.99

South Park Fractured but whole with Coon Beanie $23.99

Yooka Laylee $11.99

yakuza kiwami steelbook $11.99

I don't think the sale prices are active for b the 3ds games or I did the math wrong. With gcu it was going to charge me 67.99 for the b1g1 50% off

Even if the other game doesn't have to be $59.99 despite the ad saying so, the $30 comes off before GCU, so it would be $8.
The online ad says that you save $30 when you buy Rabbids with any $59.99 Switch game. So it has to be a $59.99 game not less than that.

Both are excellent, but Xenoblade is just about as JRPG as JRPG's go - lots of cutscenes, tutorials, and systems to keep track of. Warriors is a typical button masher from Tecmo Koei, but the character animations and music are very well done - a great podcast game. Really depends on what you're in the mood for!

My strategy of waiting on Best Buy to run a Switch-centered sale in December apparently failed. We didn't even get the 10-15% eShop card sale yet...
Ended up picking Xenoblade for my second game. Also picked up Friday the 13th as that is on sale this week for $23.99 GCU.

i think the cheapest combo on that mario rabbids deal is lego marvel 2 for 32 so it comes out to 56 total

i think the cheapest combo on that mario rabbids deal is lego marvel 2 for 32 so it comes out to 56 total
Yeah so it looks like if the other game is $59.99 original price but is on sale it will take the $30 off still. That’s sweet!

Wow so many ps4 games on my saved games list at best buy are on sale including gcu, for  $24 and less and since they piss me off during black friday with not allowing for gcu and i bought none this was my black friday and i bought 11 and 10 were available for in store pickup so that is 10 more dollars plus tax in savings plus i used some reward certificates, wow what a late night or morning ...

On a side note when the heck is that destiny collection for ps4 goin to drop in cost sheesh ?

I would recommend South Park the Fractured but Whole @ $24 with GCU. I just finished it yesterday and loved it. Combat is deeper than the first game (buffs are more important) and I loved the story and references to the show.

Help!  I'd really appreciate someone's help here.

So I placed an order as usual, but it reminded me during checkout I needed to update my CC info as it was expiring soon.  So I simply updated it and placed my order.  After 5-10 min., I noticed my whole order was cancelled due to them "Not being able to verify my information."  First time that's ever happened....and it did so just after I updated my CC info. 

One thing I did notice is that before, during checkout, you always had to manually input the 3-digit security code for your CC before placing an order. And now, the field to input that code isn't there during checkout.

Is it just me?  Could someone please just throw something in their cart and go through checkout and see if you are still prompted to input the 3-digit security code for your CC before placing your order? 

Thanks in advance!

Is it just me? Could someone please just throw something in their cart and go through checkout and see if you are still prompted to input the 3-digit security code for your CC before placing your order?

Thanks in advance!
I've been making a lot of online orders for store pickup. I would say I get asked to enter my cvv code around 1/15 transactions. Thisbisnusing both the app and the website.

Also, related to the sale: the Mario Rabbids discount does not apply if you are buying a SE. I tried this on xenoblade chronicles 2 SE and it didn't discount the $30.

I've been making a lot of online orders for store pickup. I would say I get asked to enter my cvv code around 1/15 transactions. Thisbisnusing both the app and the website.

Also, related to the sale: the Mario Rabbids discount does not apply if you are buying a SE. I tried this on xenoblade chronicles 2 SE and it didn't discount the $30.
Cool, thanks for the heads-up! I called and spoke to CS. Placed another order and she monitored it. Went through just fine this time for in-store pickup. Maybe it was just a hiccup in the system before. Also happy I was able to save $8 before my store ran out of the 8 games I ordered.

Still contemplating on getting Nier Automata and SP: TFB. Speaking of South Park, if anyone here buys it remember to redeem the free Stick of Truth code before it expires on 01/31/2018.

bread's done
Back