$14.99 DVD
$18.99 Blu/DVD/UV
$24.99 Steelbook Blu/DVD/UV
(min 10 steelbooks per store)

Dark Knight Trilogy
$29.99 3 Movie Pack
$34.99 3 Movie Pack w/Best Buy Content

Finding Nemo*
$22.99 Blu Ray Combo Pack (no coupon mentioned)
$29.99 or $24.99 w/coupon 3D Blu/Blu/DVD/DC
$4.99 Squirt or Nemo Plush with purchase of Finding Nemo Blu Ray or DS game.

UP 3D*
$27.99 4 Disc Combo Pack

Eastbound and Down
$14.99 DVD
$19.99 Blu Ray

Star Trek The Next Generation Season 2
$64.99 Blu Ray

Forward Unto Dawn
$12.99 DVD
$16.99 Blu Ray

Simpsons Season 15
$29.99 DVD
$34.99 Blu Ray

Hope Springs
$17.99 DVD/UV
$22.99 Blu/DVD/UV

Odd Life of Timothy Green
$17.99 DVD
$22.99 Blu/DVD

*Free $10 Movie Cash for Monsters Inc 3D with the following movies:

Toy Story* $19.99 Blu/DVD
Wall-E* $19.99 Blu/DVD
A Bug's Life* $19.99 Blu/DVD

Steelbooks:

The Dark Knight $9.99
Batman Begins $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']Tuesday morning, as it won't show up as available for in-store pickup until Tuesday morning sometime.

It's been that way for MIB3, Amazing Spiderman, Snow White And The Huntsman, plus other steelbooks of recent memory.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Cali and the BB website usually updates in between 10-11pm Pacific time.

[quote name='Ed_']I'm in Cali and the BB website usually updates in between 10-11pm Pacific time.[/QUOTE]I've seen prices for the ad flier update around that time, though I've seen it lag a bit in allowing for in-store pickup on items releasing that day into midnight PT / 2AM CT or later.

Hope My Highlight about Dark Knight Rises, Finding Nemo,up, Toy store , wall-I and A bug’s life and dark night and Batman series in HD version’s super visual and attractive screen highlighting effect on these awful Buy.

So apparently Best Buy opens at 8am for holiday hours or something. There's a Best Buy 10-15 minutes away from where I work so guess I'll be able to go right when they open before I have to go to work.

Was the Simpsons even in HD on season 15? Is it the same thing Fox has done in the past where they fake-upscale it like they did with Sunny in Philadelphia and charge $15 dollars more?

[quote name='4tygames']Was the Simpsons even in HD on season 15?[/QUOTE]

They didn't go HD till season 20, and even then they only did the last 10 episodes or so in HD. I will not buy any blu-rays till season 21 is released. I still don't understand why they won't try harder to get caught up. I like commentary as much as the next person, but seriously we won't have the entire series of the Simpsons completed for at least another decade at the rate they release the seasons. Season 15 is coming out tomorrow and it premiered in 2003!

[quote name='bilbobagins3']They didn't go HD till season 20, and even then they only did the last 10 episodes or so in HD. I will not buy any blu-rays till season 21 is released. I still don't understand why they won't try harder to get caught up. I like commentary as much as the next person, but seriously we won't have the entire series of the Simpsons completed for at least another decade at the rate they release the seasons. Season 15 is coming out tomorrow and it premiered in 2003![/QUOTE]

theyve been releasing one season on dvd/blu each year, apart from the year they brought out the 20th season on dvd/blu so if they keep bringing out new seasons on tv....it wont be caught up til like 10 years after the last season. :/

[quote name='Vigilante']Does anyone think the Finding Nemo coupon will work on the BR+DVD Combo Pack despite it saying it's for the 3D pack? I'm not averse to picking up the 5-disc edition for $24.99 after the coupon...but if the coupon works on the BR+DVD version and brings it down to $17.99, I might just go with that one.[/QUOTE]I got it no problem. The girl said it was for the 5-disc and I told her it should work, which it did.
[quote name='fishphoenix']So is the steelbook for TDKR minimum 10 per store? I have work Tuesday and I won't be able to go to best buy until around 5:45pm unless I use my lunch time to go get it around noon. Really don't want them to run out of stock of it, want it to match my Batman Begins and TDK steelbooks.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, these aren't rare. My store was loaded with them at least.

So were there ever any of those manufacturer coupons for $5 off Dark Knight Rises bluray found on the Batman Begins/Dark Knight steelcases at Best Buy?

I was already planning to stop by after work and get the tdkr steelbook.

Just logged into my rewards account and I had 35 in rewards certs that become available yesterday (30) and today (5). The 30 is from the wiiu purchase where I used the triple points card they sent. That was on November 18th. I have never seen purchases/points appear this quickly...anyone else having the same luck?

I now plan to also pickup bug's life, it the only pixar film I own which has not been upgraded to bluray. hooray

[quote name='irighti']I now plan to also pickup bug's life, it the only pixar film I own which has not been upgraded to bluray. hooray[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda stunned Pixar/Disney hasn't re-released that in 3D on Blu (and a theater run). I actually would go see it myself on the big screen in 3D myself.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'm kinda stunned Pixar/Disney hasn't re-released that in 3D on Blu (and a theater run). I actually would go see it myself on the big screen in 3D myself.[/QUOTE]

So am I. Though should we expect a 3D release down the line?

First Best Buy couldn't find a whole box of the steelbooks, 35 of them, so I had to go to a second one that had plenty.

I picked one up but have to say I'm disappointed. I have OCD and thought I had picked up a dent and scratch free steelbook. To my surprise I got home, took off the shrink wrap only to find a couple small scratches on the back. Out of the 8 corners 6 have paint worn off. The lower back side and upper spine all have paint worn off too. It wouldn't be so bad if it were a glossy finish but since it's matte, all these places stand out as shiny spots under even regular light conditions.

I guess I'll just have to settle for it, oh well.

[quote name='shrike4242']I think that Best Buy has it in their ads that it'll be $27.99, without any coupon or combo deal with purchase.[/QUOTE]

it sucks that there was'nt a deal or coupon for it :whistle2:(

Just got done picking up my steelbook. I nabbed the hangover, the matrix & 300 steelbooks for $10 each.

[quote name='Ed_']Just got done picking up my steelbook. I nabbed the hangover, the matrix & 300 steelbooks for $10 each.[/QUOTE]

Wait. Are all steelbooks on sale this week?

bread's done
Back