[*]:xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition $29.99 Save $30
[*]:xb1: :ps4: :switch: NBA 2K19 $29.99 Save $30
  • Save 10% on NBA2K19 Virtual Currency

[*]:xb1: :ps4: WWE 2K19 $29.99 Save $30
[*]:xb1: Forza Horizon 4 $34.99 Save $25
[*]:switch: Sid Meier's Civilization VI $49.99 Save $10
[*]:switch: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle $24.99 Save $35
Everything Else:

• Save $100 on select Xbox One Consoles (12/23-12/25 only)
  • Save $10 on select Xbox One Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Sony DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Magma Red $59.99 Save $5
  • Plantronics RIG 500 Pro HX Wired Dolby Atmos Gaming Headset $69.99 Save $10
  • Turtle Beach Recon 200 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset $49.99 Save $10
  • Power A Wired Xbox One Controller $29.99 Save $10
  • Elgato Game Capture HD60 S $129.99 Save $50
New Release Blu-ray Available Wednesday:

• White Boy Rick $19.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Same ol copy/paste sales.
You realize that's how retail works right? There are literally laws in some places preventing things from being constantly on sale. They even had to change all in store signage from "On Sale" to "Savings" just to avoid lawsuits. ;)

Seriously, contemplating Battlefield V on PC at $23/change and wondering how long it'll stay on sale or maybe how much lower it'll go, but only going to have GCU for a little while longer and... and... TOO MANY DECISIONS!!!

Seriously, contemplating Battlefield V on PC at $23/change and wondering how long it'll stay on sale or maybe how much lower it'll go, but only going to have GCU for a little while longer and... and... TOO MANY DECISIONS!!!
If your GCU is limited then go ahead and get it.

I mean I would say at this point at most you are talking about $3-8 if you wait another 6 months. For me I'd rather not care about that and get the game now, $23.99 with Steelbook was an absolute steal for this game.

I mean I would say at this point at most you are talking about $3-8 if you wait another 6 months. For me I'd rather not care about that and get the game now, $23.99 with Steelbook was an absolute steal for this game.
dude just please buy it as a stocking stuffer to yourself

Hell I’ll buy it (jk to be sure lol lol )

I’m assuming bestbuy customer service online is closed today, one of my child’s gift cards wasn’t activated. They activated one but not both.

I’m assuming bestbuy customer service online is closed today, one of my child’s gift cards wasn’t activated. They activated one but not both.
They are open today. I had an issue and called..they had sent me the ps4 version of a game and I ordered xbox one. Basically told me I have to fix it in store. Its the b team today.

They are open today. I had an issue and called..they had sent me the ps4 version of a game and I ordered xbox one. Basically told me I have to fix it in store. Its the b team today.
Thanks, they were able to activate it over the phone.

Sorry if this has already been asked. Bought a couple of PS4 games on BF but got a One X as XMAS gift and want to exchange those games for their X1 versions. However, I think the price has risen since BF. I did not open the games. Will BB allow me an even exchange for those games to the different platform or will they charge me the difference? The receipt says holiday purchases can be exchanged until Jan. 12, but not sure if that means the same pricing.

Sorry if this has already been asked. Bought a couple of PS4 games on BF but got a One X as XMAS gift and want to exchange those games for their X1 versions. However, I think the price has risen since BF. I did not open the games. Will BB allow me an even exchange for those games to the different platform or will they charge me the difference? The receipt says holiday purchases can be exchanged until Jan. 12, but not sure if that means the same pricing.
No, you will pay the difference.

Just take them to a Walmart. Tell the customer service desk they are the wrong platform and you want to exchange for the Xbox versions.

Got my 25% off coupon, preordered RE2 (don't fail me, Capcom), and am looking forward to tossing Best Buy emails into my spam folder once it arrives.

RIP GCU

Can anyone get the $1 off store pickup to work anymore? Been trying for a while and it doesn't seem to come up anymore
The trick is to go to the payment screen acting like you’re having it shipped, then it gives you the option to switch to store pickup for $1 off. I’ve done this twice now with success.

Picked up octopath traveler today and priced match amazon’s Price of 52.49 my 3rd switch game cuz I got a switch for Christmas

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is $29.99 before GCU. Not sure if this is a one day deal since the original post says $40

I still am not able to see titles a year or more ahead to pre order .... so you have to go in store to do TBD/long far away pre order at BBY?

I received a game with a broken case, so I exchanged it at the store with a new one. I know returns count toward GCU limit, but does exchange count as well? On my account it shows the same order number as the original with a $0 value on it.

Edit: just received the promo, though it seems to only apply towards "software/video games"

CHECK YOUR CREDIT: https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000811661

**click the "Check Your Balance" and you should see a (very unorganized) list of your different credits (amazon video, mp3, kindle, software, gift card, etc)**

Original:

I just got off a with chat. After some confusing back-and-forths (as in, she seemed to be VERY confused or unwilling to try and understand), she said she manually applied a $15 credit to my account and should see it within 24 hours. But when I went to ask another question she was just like "aaaaaaand have a nice day" *ends chat*

I just want to echo what some people have been saying about Amazon chat lately - either they've changed their ways and have become far less agreeable, or they are just in crunch mode due to it being Christmas time. They are probably dealing with a TON of order issues/refunds/complaints/etc just two days after baby J's b-day...and probably dealing with old people who need to be handheld through finding order numbers and account passwords xD

Does anyone suspect RDR2 will be on sale this coming week? I'm going to pick it up with a Christmas gift card, but I wasn't sure if there was a shot that it would be cheaper coming soon.

Does anyone suspect RDR2 will be on sale this coming week? I'm going to pick it up with a Christmas gift card, but I wasn't sure if there was a shot that it would be cheaper coming soon.
It'll go on sale within 2 weeks of purchase, happened to me with Spiderman after it didn't go on sale on Black Friday but in December....

I’ve been patiently waiting for a RDR2 sale, any sale.
Before the Christmas rush, I think GS had it for ~$35 IIRC? People were stacking CAG16 with some other bonus on used copies. Doesn't help now, but wondering why you didn't hop on that one?

Before the Christmas rush, I think GS had it for ~$35 IIRC? People were stacking CAG16 with some other bonus on used copies. Doesn't help now, but wondering why you didn't hop on that one?
My bad, a Best Buy sale. I’m squeezing every drop out of GCU. Waiting on Detroit to be on sale for $19.99 also, the digital was on sale cyber Monday but gcu was not active on it.

My bad, a Best Buy sale. I’m squeezing every drop out of GCU. Waiting on Detroit to be on sale for $19.99 also, the digital was on sale cyber Monday but gcu was not active on it.
I feel like BB's playing chicken with existing GCU members lol. dont want to keep losing money of $20 sales, but then again, they dont want to have the worst deals in the market. im good till april 2020 so good luck BB =D

Ah, well BB didn't offer jack shit for RDR2 so GCU in that sense would have been beat by GS. ;)

i think that facebook seller had rdr 2 for 35 for a while..and it was on sale a few places for BF for 49.99 doubt we will see much better than that since GTA V held its value forever so this probably is the same

After a truly miserable experience at the customer service counter at Best Buy today, I am honestly conflicted:

Worst Customer Service....Walmart or Best Buy? I consider this a toss-up.

After a truly miserable experience at the customer service counter at Best Buy today, I am honestly conflicted:
Worst Customer Service....Walmart or Best Buy? I consider this a toss-up.
For me, it’s not even close. Best Buy used to be awful with CS but at least the store I go to now is pretty good.. Walmart has always had awful CS regardless of the store.

For me, it’s not even close. Best Buy used to be awful with CS but at least the store I go to now is pretty good.. Walmart has always had awful CS regardless of the store.
I agree with you. You're probably more likely to find a good BB than a good WM, in terms of customer experience. I don't want to be too rude here but some WM employees seem one degree removed from being a prison inmate.

Last call to use the 15 cash back gift cards if you bought 150 a month ago
I don't need anything from Best buy (or anywhere for that matter), so I bought BF5 with the steelbook using 2 codes + change, flipping it to GameStop in California (and some other smaller areas) for $34. I'll just hold that trade credit for now since it won't expire.

bread's done
Back