• :xb1: :ps4: Battlefield V $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: NBA 2K19 $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Just Dance 2019 $29.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: WWE 2K19 $29.99 Save $30
  • :ps4: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice $19.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Microsoft Xbox One Controllers
  • Save 20% on select Astro Headsets
  • Pre-order Kingdom Hearts 3 to get a free keychain and $10 in My Best Buy Rewards
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Night School $19.99 Save $4
  • Night School 4K $27.99
  • Bad Times at the El Royale $19.99
  • Bad Times at the El Royale 4K $24.99
  • Hellboy II: The Golden Army Only @ BB Steelbook $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m the opposite. I care more about the story then anything else, including the gameplay. I mean, sure it needs to be playable, but all the games are basically the same these days. If there’s no story to move the gameplay along, what motivates someone to play? You like sandbox and MP, so those kinds of games are good for you. I don’t have the time or interest to grind MP against kids I don’t know. So when games try to cater to both you and me, we both lose.

Also, what do people think of Ittle Dew 2+? I’ve got a 20 Reward Cert to spend.
That means you’ve hit puberty or have become a man. Kids these days only care about gameplay. I love games that have beautiful stories that move you or mindfuck you like the last of us,

FWIW there is no console war
Nintendo - if you like classic, Neo-classic, ultra creative and avant- garde+ fundamentals for all gamers. You get it all For all ages, without gore , with slightly less graphical power than a Sony

Sony - cutting edge, hardcore adrenaline pumping cutting edge visuals (and VR) to compete with PC gaming, I find it’s more for harder, faster paced gamers, these are rated R, Nc-17, And sometimes xxx

(X-box - if you don’t want a Nintendo but can’t afford Sony )

:D kidding, just mean it’s a cheap generic to Sony

Nintendo is Nintendo, very different than the rest, it’s the original and true evolution of a console

Sony is a console in the respect that it’s a plug and play gaming PC, again that’s why I consider it hardcore , because it’s really a console translation of the best of PC. Sony’s VR may have given them the something extra needed to be considered developing the PS further Imho

(And no offense to Xbox but I really don’t see them being around in another decade, they’re watered down Sony with nothing special to offer but SUPER price deals, which is a great alternative ....but they aren’t competition to Sony)

So it’s not really a war at all, just two competitors and a nice generic....and I for one love both Sony and Nintendo , I have All Sony ps consoles and a switch

They’re all good , just different needs or customers /audience ...

Nintendo - if you like classic, Neo-classic, ultra creative and avant- garde+ fundamentals for all gamers. You get it all For all ages, without gore , with slightly less graphical power than a Sony

Sony - cutting edge, hardcore adrenaline pumping cutting edge visuals (and VR) to compete with PC gaming, I find it’s more for harder, faster paced gamers, these are rated R, Nc-17, And sometimes xxx

Nintendo is Nintendo, very different than the rest, it’s the original and true evolution of a console

Sony is a console in the respect that it’s a plug and play gaming PC, again that’s why I consider it hardcore , because it’s really a console translation of the best of PC. Sony’s VR may have given them the something extra needed to be considered developing the PS further Imho

(And no offense to Xbox but I really don’t see them being around in another decade, they’re watered down Sony with nothing special to offer but SUPER price deals, which is a great alternative ....but they aren’t competition to Sony)

So it’s not really a war at all, just two competitors and a nice generic....and I for one love both Sony and Nintendo , I have All Sony ps consoles and a switch

Lol, congrats on the worst possible take.

ok im not a fan boy of anything, i have all consoles. With cross platforms I usually get the xbox one version because I have the xbox one x..it performs better and looks better. Sony has better exclusives eg..god of war, uncharted etc is better than halo etc..(but this is subjective). Sony has a few thing like VR that are extra, but game pass is better than anything sony has in that regard. The sales and prices are often better on xbox one. 

In the end though, if i had to choose one console i would get the ps4 but xbox one is definately not a POS like some of the posters on here are saying.

Sorry about Hellblade on Xbox. The ad did only list PS4 but they almost always put both on sale anyway. :whistle2:

Not sure if it’s been posted here(didn’t wanna read through the “console wars”) but hasbro game night and America’s game shows for switch are $20 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sony's buying ad space on CAG now?

This post is proof positive that people should stay away from hard drugs. What a :dunce:

It's so obvious that there's a Sony fanboy among those who decide what goes on sale at BestBuy....more often than it should we keep seeing discounts only on the PS4 versions, just to mention those currently:
Marvel vs Capcom Infinity Collectors
Hellblade
Also strangely enough two of my local BestBuy stores were hiding the physical copies of RDR2 in their Warehouses during Black Friday only displaying those of the PS4 everywhere..... Microsoft should look into this retail "partner".

If I pre-ordered KH3 before the keychain thing(I'm assuming it's those smaller figurine things), will it be automatically placed in my order, or do I need to cancel the order and pick it up again.

It's so obvious that there's a Sony fanboy among those who decide what goes on sale at BestBuy....more often than it should we keep seeing discounts only on the PS4 versions, just to mention those currently:
Hellblade
Also strangely enough two of my local BestBuy stores were hiding the physical copies of RDR2 in their Warehouses during Black Friday only displaying those of the PS4 everywhere..... Microsoft should look into this retail "partner".
Right, because the clearance price of a CE which varies by store depending on stock levels and the downstocking abilities of a few stores is totally under Best Buy's control.

You might be right about Hellblade though. It could very well be the first thing that didn't go on sale at BB due to Game Pass. ;)

Right, because the clearance price of a CE which varies by store depending on stock levels and the downstocking abilities of a few stores is totally under Best Buy's control.

You might be right about Hellblade though. It could very well be the first thing that didn't go on sale at BB due to Game Pass. ;)
Can you please post next weeks ad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hellblade
What an idiotic comment. Sales estimates show there are somewhere between 3-4 times as many PS4 console owners than Xbone owners -- so let me see, when publishers decide to print games, I wonder for which system they print more copies? It'd be beyond dumb for 505 to print as many Hellblade copies on Xbone as it would PS4.

This is the reason why PS4 games tend to go on sale more often. There is just far more supply of those games (no surprise) so when a publisher's game flops, the PS4 versions are hugely overstocked (i.e., Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite); it's also why you're far more likely to see PS4 games sitting in clearance bins rather than Xbone titles. Last generation, 360 games were typically easier to find on clearance for the same reason.

By your logic, publishers like LRG must be Sony fanboys since they don't publish Xbone games. The real reason though is because LRG would rather sell to an 80 million userbase than one that's allegedly a quarter to half that.

What you stupidly call fanboyism is in reality just a consequence of business decisions.

If I pre-ordered KH3 before the keychain thing(I'm assuming it's those smaller figurine things), will it be automatically placed in my order, or do I need to cancel the order and pick it up again.
Hard to say. They've done it automatically for me with the SSB coin, but have neglected to do it with other things. Assuming you still have GCU I would suggest just rebuying it since it is still available. If you can't rebuy for whatever reason then maybe make a post on the BB Unboxed forums as that sometimes gets the ball rolling on these things too.

Hard to say. They've done it automatically for me with the SSB coin, but have neglected to do it with other things. Assuming you still have GCU I would suggest just rebuying it since it is still available. If you can't rebuy for whatever reason then maybe make a post on the BB Unboxed forums as that sometimes gets the ball rolling on these things too.
Hopefully they Ive them out for free instores when you pick up. I no longer have gcu so I can’t afford to re order it. Wish they would just update everyone’s order whenever there’s a promo like this. Or is this only a 1 week promo thing?

bread's done
Back