Best Buy Ad 2/10-2/16

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Far Cry New Dawn $39.99
    Save $40 on Far Cry 5 with purchase of Far Cry New Dawn

[*]:xb1: Crackdown 3 $59.99
  • Free Steelbook with purchase of Crackdown 3 physical, digital or 6 Months of Xbox Game Pass

[*]:xb1: :ps4: Jump Force $59.99
[*]:xb1: :ps4: Metro Exodus $59.99
[*]:xb1: :ps4: Metro Exodus Aurora Limited Edition $89.99
[*]:xb1: :ps4: :switch: Dragons: Dawn of New Riders $39.99
[*]:switch: Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe $34.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 19 $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Battlefield V $29.99 Save $30
Everything Else:

• Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Wired Stereo Gaming Headset $79.99 Save $20
  • SteelSeries Arctis 3 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset $59.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Bohemian Rhapsody $19.99
  • Bohemian Rhapsody 4K $24.99
  • Bohemian Rhapsody 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • At Eternity's Gate $16.99 Save $2
  • The Front Runner $22.99 Save $2

I just got a new $10 Reward Certificate and I noticed it expires in 6 months instead of the usual 12 months that my older certificates have.  Did Best Buy recently change their My BB Rewards certificates expiration to 6 months?  Not that it really matters to me, as I tend to spend them within weeks of getting them, but it could affect some people who save theirs for longer periods of time.

I preordered Anthem when I had GCU, but now it ran out and I wanted to switch payment from a credit card to gift card. Is that possible without them cancelling the order and losing the GCU discount? 

I just got a new $10 Reward Certificate and I noticed it expires in 6 months instead of the usual 12 months that my older certificates have. Did Best Buy recently change their My BB Rewards certificates expiration to 6 months? Not that it really matters to me, as I tend to spend them within weeks of getting them, but it could affect some people who save theirs for longer periods of time.
I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a reward certificate that had an expiration more then two months.

I preordered Anthem when I had GCU, but now it ran out and I wanted to switch payment from a credit card to gift card. Is that possible without them cancelling the order and losing the GCU discount?
I'd reach out to their customer service and do it and explain you don't want to lose the discount. You could also probably wait a month and buy it for $30 after Anthem bombs and everyone is playing The Division 2.

Points Banking is your friend.  Points never expire if they are banked, and you can make certs whenever you want in any $5 dollar increment.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Switch Starter Pack of Starlink is down to $19.99 ($15.99 with GCU). Now the only question is how much lower may it go?
I just grabbed this on Sunday for 19.99 before GCU, and then yesterday it was back up to 29.99 before GCU and the online weekly ad price changed as well as the in store tags.

My GCU is up next week, so I'm considering splurging on a bunch of switch games that I would have grabbed on sale and aren't likely to go on sale anytime soon. Namely,

-Hyrule Warriors

-New Super Mario Brothers

-DKCTF

Will probably grab Mario and Rabbids again since 15 bucks is too good to pass up. 

Is there are list of games that will be on sale starting tomorrow as part of the President’s Day Sale? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone have their Best Buy match the Target Buy 2 get 1 free deal? I'm going to try tomorrow when I pick up Metro, Jump and Far Cry and hope i get lucky.

bread's done
Back