• :xb1: :ps4: Red Dead Redemption II $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Just Cause 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • Save $30 on select Mario games when you buy a Nintendo Switch Console
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Super Mario Party

Everything Else:

• Xbox One S 1TB Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Console Bundle $299.99 (Available Friday)
  • Free $50 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy select Xbox One Consoles (Excludes Xbox One X Fallout 76 Bundle)
  • Buy One, Get One Free on 3 Months of Xbox Live
  • Save $10 on select Xbox Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Plantronics RIG 500 PRO HX Wired Gaming Headset $69.99 Save $10
  • CORSAIR VOID PRO RGB Wireless Gaming Headset $79.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald $24.99
  • Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald 4K $29.99
  • Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Green Book $22.99
  • Green Book 4K $24.99
  • Mortal Engines $21.99 Save $1
  • Mortal Engines 4K $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Just reminded myself that I needed to get on BB's ass about the Anthem pre-order codes they never sent. Kind of a wash for me since I have Legion of Dawn edition, but the GF never got hers. Hopefully they can invest in systems that automate correctly now that GCU has been pulled.

T

Just reminded myself that I needed to get on BB's ass about the Anthem pre-order codes they never sent. Kind of a wash for me since I have Legion of Dawn edition, but the GF never got hers. Hopefully they can invest in systems that automate correctly now that GCU has been pulled.
Yeah, that sadly won't happen. Even ringing folks out today for the Division 2 Gold Edition, there were prompts for a beta code...for the full game folks just bought. So yeah, BBY's systems are a bit wonky. If you don't get a code for a game or beta, make sure to check that the e-mail account on file is correct. It's easy for folks to just type in the wrong character and people not get codes, and not notice typos due to the font used on the pin pad when you check out and confirm the e-mail. Usually, we can just call our help desk to get not only the e-mail verified, but re-send the code right away. If possible, make sure to use an e-mail address used on your phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Yeah, that sadly won't happen. Even ringing folks out today for the Division 2 Gold Edition, there were prompts for a beta code...for the full game folks just bought. So yeah, BBY's systems are a bit wonky. If you don't get a code for a game or beta, make sure to check that the e-mail account on file is correct. It's easy for folks to just type in the wrong character and people not get codes, and not notice typos due to the font used on the pin pad when you check out and confirm the e-mail. Usually, we can just call our help desk to get not only the e-mail verified, but re-send the code right away. If possible, make sure to use an e-mail address used on your phone.
My email hasn't changed for longer than BB has had me as a customer, so that wasn't the issue. No, it was just par for the course when games launch and it comes time to issue the rewards. I PM'd them on the forums and got the codes pretty quick, so problem solved.

My email hasn't changed for longer than BB has had me as a customer, so that wasn't the issue. No, it was just par for the course when games launch and it comes time to issue the rewards. I PM'd them on the forums and got the codes pretty quick, so problem solved.
Yeah. This happened to me twice last year -- once with Spider-Man and again with Forza Horizon 4. The forums are helpful. I'm just sorry for the folks at Best Buy that half the posts on their gaming forum are about digital codes not coming through.

Gonna exchange my TD2 Gold Edition for the regular one.  Anyone know if BBY is doing another 9pm launch tomorrow night?  I called them to ask and they said the game is released tonight at 9pm lol.

Woohoo, just got my 25% off coupon for my GCU expiring. Anyone know if it works inn addition to GCU discount. It expires in September so trying to decide if it would be most advantageous to use now before GCU expires or later on.

Gonna exchange my TD2 Gold Edition for the regular one. Anyone know if BBY is doing another 9pm launch tomorrow night? I called them to ask and they said the game is released tonight at 9pm lol.
Yeah, they're releasing the game at 9 tonight according to their gaming events page. Decided to pre-order for the $10 cert even though I really don't need another game right now...lol.

Woohoo, just got my 25% off coupon for my GCU expiring. Anyone know if it works inn addition to GCU discount. It expires in September so trying to decide if it would be most advantageous to use now before GCU expires or later on.
It does stack but I wouldn't wait too long. Others have said the coupon link expired well before the date.

Yeah, I'd advise to use it sooner than later. Mine was supposed to expired in May, but the link was dead. Bestbuy CS just gave me 750 points in compensation. 

Yeah, I'd advise to use it sooner than later. Mine was supposed to expired in May, but the link was dead. Bestbuy CS just gave me 750 points in compensation.
Who did you contact? I tried the forums and it's been a month and not a single response.

The LINK in the email does not expire (according the the BB forums.) Once you click the link.... get the code printed out or saved because THAT page expires after a day or two.
And the code does expire after 6 months I think.

Best thing to do is click the link now, get the code and use it to preorder something with GCU that same day. (If there is something you don’t want now)

bread's done
Back