Best Buy Ad 3/13-3/19: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all pre-owned games

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases (Available Tuesday):

• :xb1: :ps4: UFC 2 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: UFC 2 Deluxe Edition $69.99
    Save 50% on a select EA Sports title with purchase of UFC 2 (FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NHL 16, or Rory McIlroy PGA Tour)

[*]Disney Infinity 3.0 Marvel Battlegrounds Playset $19.99 Save $10
[*]Disney Infinity 3.0 Boba Fett, Black Panther or Ant-Man $13.99 each
[*]Lego Dimensions Level Pack - Midway Arcade $19.99 Save $10
[*]Lego Dimensions Fun Packs - Ghostbusters: Stay Puft, DC Comics: Superman, or DC Comics: Aquaman $7.49 each Save $7.50
New Releases (Available Friday):

• :wiiu: Pokkén Tournament $59.99 (Includes 1 amiibo card)
  • amiibo Figures - Ryu, R.O.B. Famicom Colors, Rover, Kapp'n, Digby, Lottie, or Timmy & Tommy $12.99 each
  • amiibo Animal Crossing Cards - Series 3 $5.99
Games:

• :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: Lego Dimensions Starter Pack $59.99 Save $40
  • :360: :ps3: Lego Dimensions Starter Pack $49.99 Save $50
  • :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :360: :ps3: Skylanders SuperChargers $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :360: :ps3: Guitar Hero Live Bundle $49.99 Save $50
  • :wiiu: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze $19.99
  • :wiiu: Super Mario 3D World $19.99
  • :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $19.99
  • :3ds: Donkey Kong Country 3D $19.99
Consoles:

• Xbox One & Lenovo Flex 3 11 2-in1 Laptop Bundle $499.99 Save $200
    Includes Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle and Lenovo Flex 3 11 Laptop (Sku 4456600)

[*]Xbox One & Lenovo 17" Laptop Bundle $549.99 Save $200
  • Includes Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle and Lenovo G70-80 17.3" Laptop (Sku 4914701)

[*]Xbox One 1TB Tom Clancy's The Division Bundle $399.99
[*]Wii U 32GB Console Mario Kart 8 Bundle $299.99
Everything Else:

• Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all pre-owned games
  • Buy 1 Get the 2nd Free on Skylanders SuperChargers single toys
  • Free Grand Theft Auto V + $20 Great White Shark cash card with purchase of any Xbox One console
  • Pre-order Bravely Second: End Layer at Best Buy to receive the Gathelatio Bonus Set (Available 4/15/16)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Afterglow LVL 5+ Stereo Headset $49.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: AG 9 Wireless Stereo Sound Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset $79.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Game of Thrones Season Five $34.99
  • Game of Thrones Season Five Only@
    iconbestbuy.gif
    Martell Sigil Packaging $37.99
  • Game of Thrones Season Five Only@
    iconbestbuy.gif
    Targaryen Sigil Packaging $37.99
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip $19.99
  • The Big Short $19.99
  • Brooklyn $19.99
  • Carol $17.99
  • Sisters $22.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a good trend.  Sometimes I wonder "When was that last sale on game?", so instead of using search, the old topics will just be stickied for a month or so.  Like a rotating list of the last few weeks of sales plus the next couple of weeks.  Handy!

Great sale this week! I used the B2G1 and got Pikmin 3, Tropical Freeze and Bayonetta 2. I am now looking through the games a second time to see if there is anything else I want before this sale expires.

Dear diary,

The Best Buy Ad for 3/13 - 3/19 was still stickied today, yet the Best Buy Ad for 3/27 - 4/2 was not. It made me feel so empty inside, like CAG just wasn't going to update itself anymore. What if... nobody in the world could update content on their websites anymore? What if from 3/25 onwards, we were on a standstill in time with the internet content? The entire world would be in chaos. It was as if the internet refused to cooperate. I almost wanted to cry at the mere though of never having any more funny posts to view in Reddit... No more discussions about gaming on the CAG forums... We would have to resort to, dare I say, vocal communications with the outside world once again. I shudder at the thought of that.

I think I'm just going to go on Netflix and watch a new TV show... Oh wait...

I can't.

I guess I'll just treat this as a generic BB thread and ask this question. I know using a gift card at BB doesn't earn points but does it count towards elite?

I need to start balancing buying gift cards off of eBay at a discount vs buying through Best Buy directly.

I guess I'll just treat this as a generic BB thread and ask this question. I know using a gift card at BB doesn't earn points but does it count towards elite?

I need to start balancing buying gift cards off of eBay at a discount vs buying through Best Buy directly.
No

Thanks. Decisions, decisions. I'm probably going to get a MacBook if they announce a new one this year so I guess I'll just get elite with that.
I'm not sure how I feel about the new Macbooks. I really wish they were more upgradable. I have a 2011 Macbook Pro and upgrading the RAM helped a lot for Adobe programs.

Holy crap... It worked... The thread finally got moved!!!
Edit: oh it's just not stickied anymore as of this post...

bread's done
Back