Best Buy ad 4/15-4/21

chatgirl4

Banned
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
(Exclusive Price on Tuesday 4/17/12 only: $16.99)

2-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

3-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack(includes UltraViolet Digital Copy)-$22.99
(Exclusive Price on Tuesday 4/17/12 only: $19.99)
*Best Buy exclusive with over 1 hour of bonus content*

No Price for Shame (Blu-ray or DVD)

IMAX: Born to be Wild:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $27.99

Frozen Planet:
DVD - $29.99
Blu-ray -$38.99

American Dad!: Volume 7:
DVD - $24.99

Bob's Burgers: The Complete 1st Season:
DVD - $19.99

Alphas: Season One:
DVD - $29.99 *Best Buy exclusive*

Mission: Impossible Blu-ray Sale:

$9.99:
Mission: Impossible
Mission: Impossible II
Mission: Impossible III

Mission: Impossible Extreme Blu-ray Trilogy - $19.99

$7.99 Blu-ray:
Shakespeare in Love
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
The Blues Brothers
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (includes DVD and Digital Copy)

Disney Classics Returning to the Vault on April 30, 2012:

Bambi:
DVD - $14.99
2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $19.99

Beauty and the Beast:
DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $19.99
4-Disc Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99

Credit to Mr. Golightly @ BR.com

Looks like Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol at Best Buy on Tuesday (3 disc blu ray). Got a RW certificate which'll bring it down to $14.99 for me.

[quote name='chatgirl4']Frozen Planet:
DVD - $29.99
Blu-ray -$38.99[/QUOTE]

I did a double take when I saw this since the series hasn't ended yet so I looked it up and it's the UK version

Wanted to pick up MI:Ghost Protocol but have been avoiding Ultraviolet because of the mess it was on two movies I got awhile back. Has Ultraviolet gotten any better or is it still a mess? (I know better isn't a term that goes well with DRM).

I love the BBC specials and they are incredible to watch on Blu ray, but I am annoyed that each release is shorter than the last with the price staying the same.

[quote name='wolfhunt']Wanted to pick up MI:Ghost Protocol but have been avoiding Ultraviolet because of the mess it was on two movies I got awhile back. Has Ultraviolet gotten any better or is it still a mess? (I know better isn't a term that goes well with DRM).[/QUOTE]

Nope its still shit.

[quote name='joshnorm']Nope its still shit.[/QUOTE]

Ughhh. Just looked at what was required to use the Ultraviolet copy. I don't think I would mind Ultraviolet if you didn't need multiple accounts that are linked for each distributor plus an app that only sometimes seems to work. I just want to watch it on my ipad while traveling and then on my blu-ray while at home. Oh well, if nothing else, Ultraviolet is saving me money since I won't be getting any with their digital copy on it.

[quote name='topnotch97']is Dodgeball worth $7.99? thinking of getting that movie.[/QUOTE]

Not really. Most of time I catch the movie on FX or comedy central at least once a month.

Am in for MI:4 3-disc set this Tuesday.

C'mon BB and price match Nebraska Furniture Mart with their $16.79 price on MI4. One can hope - and they have done it before. I just doubt it will be with the extra disc.

So check it out if you are in KC, Des Moines, or Omaha and interested in MI4.

Picked up the Best Buy exclusive Blu/DVD/Digital COPY for 19.99 a while ago. Comes with both Ultraviolet AND either Itunes/Windows/Vudu/Amazon digital copy as well......just loaded mine on itunes if this helps

[quote name='strife01104']Picked up the Best Buy exclusive Blu/DVD/Digital COPY for 19.99 a while ago. Comes with both Ultraviolet AND either Itunes/Windows/Vudu/Amazon digital copy as well......just loaded mine on itunes if this helps[/QUOTE]

Is that for MI:Ghost Protocol?

bread's done
Back