Best Buy ad 4/6-4/12

chatgirl4

Banned
XBOX One Titanfall Bundle $499.99

Save $20 on 12 or 24 months of XBOX Live Gold with purchase of any XBOX Console

24 Month XBOX Live Gold Membership $99.99

XBOX One wireless controller $49.99

Kinect Sports Rivals  :xb1: $59.99

Lego Hobbit the desolation of smaug video game  :xb1:  :ps4: $59.99   :ps3:  :wiiu:  :360: $49.99*

*Save $10 on the Hobbit the desolation of Smaug Blu-Ray when purchased together*

Call of Duty Ghosts  :xb1: :ps4: $39.99 

FIFA 14  :xb1:  :ps4: $39.99

Battlefield 4 :xb1:  :ps4: $39.99

NBA 2K14 :xb1:  :ps4: $49.99 

50% bonus trade in for all video games

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks oh well getting 24 for fifa 14 360 then coming back in 2 days getting the next gen for 15 will be worth the trip thats the game iplay the most.

Going for the LOTR Deal. Was going to buy both anyways off Amazon, so might as well save some money and get it at Best Buy. Thanks OP.

I am finally pulling the trigger and picking up a ps4 this weekend, so its the perfect time to have a B2G1.

I'm thinking of picking up LEGO Marvel and FIFA, but can't decide on a 3rd game, so I might just pick up a game to trade back in.

Any guesses on what's my best bet for TIV?  Ghosts or BF4 or FIFA?

I am finally pulling the trigger and picking up a ps4 this weekend, so its the perfect time to have a B2G1.

I'm thinking of picking up LEGO Marvel and FIFA, but can't decide on a 3rd game, so I might just pick up a game to trade back in.

Any guesses on what's my best bet for TIV? Ghosts or BF4 or FIFA?
FIFA, bf4, ghosts in that order

FIFA, bf4, ghosts in that order
Thanks. I just moved, so I got the 10% movers coupons for Target and Best Buy, so I'm probably just gonna PM them at Target and use the 10% coupon. Then trade it in at Best Buy and use the Gift Card and 10% BB coupon on my PS4.

Should be a productive weekend if all goes well.

I notice that Best Buy has dropped prices randomly. Who are they matching when they have COD Ghosts for $42.99? I hope Madden 25 is some how on sale for $40 or $32 (GCU). 

I notice that Best Buy has dropped prices randomly. Who are they matching when they have COD Ghosts for $42.99? I hope Madden 25 is some how on sale for $40 or $32 (GCU).
on madden newegg had it couple days ago for $19.99 on ps3 and xbox 360 as well as $29.99 on ps4

Problem, Best Buy says they can price match, but the item has to be in stock, and Newegg is sold out :(

Problem, Best Buy says they can price match, but the item has to be in stock, and Newegg is sold out :(
Sucks but it makes sense. Newegg might have one copy of a game, put it on sale for $9.99, then promptly sell out. Best Buy shouldn't then be left to price match their inventory of 1,000 (extreme example to make a point)

Best of luck next time =/

Sucks but it makes sense. Newegg might have one copy of a game, put it on sale for $9.99, then promptly sell out. Best Buy shouldn't then be left to price match their inventory of 1,000 (extreme example to make a point)

Best of luck next time =/
Thanks, I will just get FIFA 14 as a consolation since I really want to trade AC IV since I don't play it anymore. The MP is not good enough to entertain me. I play NBA 2k14 more than anything, so MP games are like once every couple of weeks.

So I've already purchased 3 copies of BF4, twice for the XB1, and once for the 360. I'm going to re-buy it tomorrow, however, since I'm price matching the B2G1 (my BB does this everytime Target does) should I be safe to use my rewards card since I won't be getting a GCU discount on it? Or should I just play it safe and not use my rewards account at all?

So I've already purchased 3 copies of BF4, twice for the XB1, and once for the 360. I'm going to re-buy it tomorrow, however, since I'm price matching the B2G1 (my BB does this everytime Target does) should I be safe to use my rewards card since I won't be getting a GCU discount on it? Or should I just play it safe and not use my rewards account at all?
I'd play it safe if I were you. I price matched a $30 game down to $10, but after they entered my GCU, the system re-totaled it as $6 off for GCU and $14 off for the price match.

do you know if you bought the LE or something? I think there were two BF's that had two different SKU's. Still would pass up on the GCU incase.

do you know if you bought the LE or something? I think there were two BF's that had two different SKU's. Still would pass up on the GCU incase.
it don't matter if it was the le it will still count against the limit 3. It is 3 per title no matter what platform or title. Example is Even if you bought the vanilla copy of call of duty ghost,call of duty ghost hardened edition and call of duty ghost prestige those 3 total right there would count against your limit 3

it don't matter if it was the le it will still count against the limit 3. It is 3 per title no matter what platform or title. Example is Even if you bought the vanilla copy of call of duty ghost,call of duty ghost hardened edition and call of duty ghost prestige those 3 total right there would count against your limit 3
ahh i see. yeah just stay away then

Should I trade in Infamous SS today, or wait for the 50% bonus?

I know the TIV will drop, but will it drop enough that I will actually get more for it today? the current TIV is $40 (plus $4 for GC Unlocked).

Should I trade in Infamous SS today, or wait for the 50% bonus?

I know the TIV will drop, but will it drop enough that I will actually get more for it today? the current TIV is $40 (plus $4 for GC Unlocked).
Do it today. The bonus is good for lower valued games but high value games tend to actually be marginally worse with GCU factored in.

If I'm wrong I'll pay you the difference ;)

Do it today. The bonus is good for lower valued games but high value games tend to actually be marginally worse with GCU factored in.

Sounds good! I'll probably use the gift card towards BF4 for the PS4. I have 3 on PC, but really enjoy being able to sit on my couch and play games rather than in my computer chair.

I thought about taking madden and lightning returns back today, but I figure its not worth the extra trip for a few bucks

If you're just looking to get the points don't use your card when you check out but add it to your MyBestBuy account online later. Should be a safe way to do so. I mean you won't get the discount but you'll get the points.

Sound advice. Any $40 game isn't likely to go higher than $44 with GCU so safe bet to be better than 50%.

What is the likelyhood I can get $51 for AC IV for PS4? It's at $34, but with 50%, $51. Will their POS update when the store opens up at 10 am et? 

The trade in prices are quite attractive. You could trade in Battlefield for 32 with GCU and pick it back up for the same price. Same goes for FIFA and NBA. If only you can get a price match for Target's B2G1, you can get a heck of deal.

Happy I waited to the 50% bonus. Going to trade in MGS: GZ (360) and AC: Ezio Trilogy (360). Both were listed at $14 and only dropped $2 each to $12. With the 50% bonus and 10% GCU bonus, I'll get $19.20 for each for a total of $38.40. Nice, very nice.

Waiting for the 50% bonus gave AC IV an additional $6.50, not bad. I love how BF4 is only worth $30 because of the sale. inFamous only went up by a couple of dollars. 

Good news, I just managed to flip AC IV for $40.50 and then get Madden 25 price matched to Newegg for $30. After taxes, I put down $8.41 towards a preorder of MLB 14 the Show. Talk about a heck of a deal for me? 

The trade in website is completely misleading...it gives you the price with tue bonus added in, and then a button right underneath says "trade in online." But when I add the games to the cart and check out, the bonus never gets added on...so I guess it's in store only. Where's the fine print on this one? I'll trade online but I'm not hauling all the way over to BB for a few bucks...

The trade in website is completely misleading...it gives you the price with tue bonus added in, and then a button right underneath says "trade in online." But when I add the games to the cart and check out, the bonus never gets added on...so I guess it's in store only. Where's the fine print on this one? I'll trade online but I'm not hauling all the way over to BB for a few bucks...
It clearly states in on the banner on the main page. Says 50% in store or something like that.

So I see...on desktop. I was looking on my phone. No mention of it. It's 2014...mobile sites need to be consistent with desktop browser site.
yea but to be fair best buy trade bonus offers or gcu trade bonus 10% has never ever once been included online. Online it always base values only

bread's done
Back