Best Buy ad 4/6-4/12

chatgirl4

Banned
XBOX One Titanfall Bundle $499.99

Save $20 on 12 or 24 months of XBOX Live Gold with purchase of any XBOX Console

24 Month XBOX Live Gold Membership $99.99

XBOX One wireless controller $49.99

Kinect Sports Rivals  :xb1: $59.99

Lego Hobbit the desolation of smaug video game  :xb1:  :ps4: $59.99   :ps3:  :wiiu:  :360: $49.99*

*Save $10 on the Hobbit the desolation of Smaug Blu-Ray when purchased together*

Call of Duty Ghosts  :xb1: :ps4: $39.99 

FIFA 14  :xb1:  :ps4: $39.99

Battlefield 4 :xb1:  :ps4: $39.99

NBA 2K14 :xb1:  :ps4: $49.99 

50% bonus trade in for all video games

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
Does China Rising DLC still come with BF4 PS4 or was that a pre-order first run thing?
it was a preorder thing but best buy has two listings for it and I believe is this one that will have that dlc but I cant guarantee it http://www.bestbuy.com/site/battlefield-4-limited-edition-playstation-4/9502147.p?id=1219020252304&skuId=9502147 cause if you look at product details it show the release date as 11/08/13 while the other listing they have http://www.bestbuy.com/site/battlefield-4-playstation-4/2394193.p?id=1219072250147&skuId=2394193&st=2394193&lp=1&cp=1 list the release date as 11/12/13 and best buy always had the vanilla and limited edition set up as different skus and both these have different sku numbers

it was a preorder thing but best buy has two listings for it and I believe is this one that will have that dlc but I cant guarantee it http://www.bestbuy.com/site/battlefield-4-limited-edition-playstation-4/9502147.p?id=1219020252304&skuId=9502147 cause if you look at product details it show the release date as 11/08/13 while the other listing they have http://www.bestbuy.com/site/battlefield-4-playstation-4/2394193.p?id=1219072250147&skuId=2394193&st=2394193&lp=1&cp=1 list the release date as 11/12/13 and best buy always had the vanilla and limited edition set up as different skus and both these have different sku numbers
Thanks! It does look like the first sku is limited edition (at least in the url) and the availability for store pickup for both look different (most stores listed as unavailable for the first sku).

Wonder if the store employees would even differentiate though or just grab any old copy from the cage. I guess I'll give it a shot. Has anyone even seen the limited edition copy in stores still?

I think it expired. I don't remember anyone saying it still works. It was guaranteed with preorder but it was released with regular copies.
the expiration date is December 31st 2014 at least on the one I got a few months ago but mine was Xbox one but I wouldn't think platforms would have different dates

Thanks! It does look like the first sku is limited edition (at least in the url) and the availability for store pickup for both look different (most stores listed as unavailable for the first sku).

Wonder if the store employees would even differentiate though or just grab any old copy from the cage. I guess I'll give it a shot. Has anyone even seen the limited edition copy in stores still?
I work at Best Buy. If you do a store pickup, the barcode has to be scanned, and the limited edition would not match the regular edition. If for some reason all they have is limited edition, just ask them and I'm 99.9% positive they will give it to you anyways.

I work at Best Buy. If you do a store pickup, the barcode has to be scanned, and the limited edition would not match the regular edition. If for some reason all they have is limited edition, just ask them and I'm 99.9% positive they will give it to you anyways.
Thanks. Going to try a store pickup. fyi Bb.com still has Limited Edition in the listing description for PS3, 360, XBone but not PS4.

Although order invoice does list:

PS4-BATTLEFIELD 4 LE

SKU: 9502147

The Ads shows $499. This $450 at this point is an unofficial unadvertised Price drop.
I bought a Titanfall bundle yesterday, and got a look at the inventory screen while the cashier went in the back to get it. It said the $450 price was effective until 4/19. Hoping to go back this week and pricematch the $20 off the Live subscription.

Anyone have success PM'ing Target's B2G1?
I was able to PM Target's B2G1. I went to CS to match the sale. I got Theif (on sale for 53.99 \ GCU 43.19), COD Ghost (GCU 31.99) and BF4 (Free) for 75.18. The Onslaught DLC code printed on the receipt.

I'm thinking it's better to try at CS than a regular cashier. Might work. But usually my bb never does

True, but this isn't a price match, it is a deal match. Policy doesn't require them to do a deal match, but since they aren't adjusting prices, the 20% discount kicks in.
The computer automatically adjusted the price. The only thing the CS rep had to do was remove one of the game to match Target's AD. Like Flash 14 said, The best thing is to go to CS and not a regular cashier.

The computer automatically adjusted the price. The only thing the CS rep had to do was remove one of the game to match Target's AD. Like Flash 14 said, The best thing is to go to CS and not a regular cashier.
No, the cashier priced the game as either $0.00, or $0.01. They can't just remove it from the transaction because of inventory purposes.

oh man, 3 $40 games for $64 after GCU if they do the price match--I'm down. Gonna try

does anyone know if the Dark Souls 2 trade in value has ever been greater than 37.50? I'm not sure if I should trade it in now or wait for 100 percent trade in value at Best Buy

No, the cashier priced the game as either $0.00, or $0.01. They can't just remove it from the transaction because of inventory purposes.
you are right, the rep adjusted the price to 0.00 I should of clarify that the CS rep remove the price of the game and adjusted it to 0.00

Anyone else have experience with the movers coupon? It says one item, but does it take it off the entire purchase? And would it take it off the sale price or price after GCU?

:)

So is BBY actually supposed to price match B2G1 sales? I'm thinking about trying my luck at the CS desk after class.
Officially, no. It's not supposed to vary at all as the PM policy is strict in regards to buy x get x promotions, free gift cards, etc. The stores doing this are just being really nice... or they don't know any better.

I was shot down by the girl in the checkout lane today trying to pm Target's Buy 2 Get 1 Free. So, I calmly asked to speak to a manager. The checkout girl moved my stuff over to the next lane and said a manager would be up to help me in a minute. A minute later a manager came over, I showed him the printed Target ad I brought with me and he said, "Sounds good to me. Don't be mad at the sales clerk, though. We usually only match actual prices, not deals like this. I don't have a problem adjusting this for you." So, I walked out with three $40 games for $67.83 with tax with GCU. Not bad at all.

If you get Best Buy to PM the Target B2G1, how do they handle the refunds if you return a game? I know Target splits if up into $40 per game, but I'm not sure how Best Buy would do it.

If you get Best Buy to PM the Target B2G1, how do they handle the refunds if you return a game? I know Target splits if up into $40 per game, but I'm not sure how Best Buy would do it.
That's one of the reasons they aren't supposed to match the deal. When they match it, they make one of the games free, meaning an unscrupulous person could return the other 2 games and end up with a free game since there isn't anything tying the purchases together.

That's one of the reasons they aren't supposed to match the deal. When they match it, they make one of the games free, meaning an unscrupulous person could return the other 2 games and end up with a free game since there isn't anything tying the purchases together.
Tbey usually just reduce each game to $40 I`ve had them do amazing pm`s before but never been given a free game that way.

I`ve been telling people for a while they can get these & giftcard pm`s it`s YMMV but far from impossible. Most denials are b/c of a mistake by the customer.

Just pmed targets buy 2 get 1 and the manager was really cool about it and got my gcu to stack and gave me the highest price games for free I couldn't believe it!. ended up with

Fable anniversary (360 )
batman origins (360)
yoshi's new island (3ds) free
64.xxx

Titanfall (xbone) free
assassin's creed 4 (ps4)
forza (xbone)
77.xx

NBA 2k14 (xbone) free
fifa 14 (xbone)
battlefield 4 (ps4)
64.xx

Just pmed targets buy 2 get 1 and the manager was really cool about it and got my gcu to stack and gave me the highest price games for free I couldn't believe it!. ended up with

Fable anniversary (360 )
batman origins (360)
64.xxx

Titanfall (xbone) free
assassin's creed 4 (ps4)
forza (xbone)
77.xx

NBA 2k14 (xbone) free
fifa 14 (xbone)
battlefield 4 (ps4)
64.xx
He did it 3x?! Woah lmao

Traded in Mario Party 8 (22.50), Tekken 6 (360, 10.50) and Super Mario 64 DS (3.50) for a total $46.50. Then I PM'ed Amazon for Donkey Kong TF $40. Not bad for three games I had no attachment to and was never gonna play again

If I can get BB to match Target's b2g1, I'd get Titanfall (since on sale today), FIFA, and another $39.99 game.

After GCU, it'd be a hell of a deal :D

WTF? They're offering 10.50 for Tekken 6? Time to unload that sucker, I picked it up years ago for 8 bucks and never bothered beating it.

the $10 off The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug when you buy the lego Hobbit game works on the 3D The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug online only but I got them to override it in store you can also get 20% off if your a gamer unlocked member

So glad Titanfall was on sale yesterday. Traded in my copy and PvZ and since my BBY always price matches Target's B2G1 free I ended up getting Kinect Sports: Rivals, Fifa 14, and Titanfall again. Came out to 87.xx since they let me stack GCU.

the $10 off The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug when you buy the lego Hobbit game works on the 3D The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug online only but I got them to override it in store you can also get 20% off if your a gamer unlocked member
Learned this the hard way yesterday. The $10 wasn't ringing off the register, so the guy only offered me to take $5 off Lego: The Hobbit since it didn't quote the 3D version of the film in the ad. Pretty lame, but whatever.

Fable anniversary (360 )
batman origins (360)
64.xxx

Titanfall (xbone) free
assassin's creed 4 (ps4)
forza (xbone)
77.xx

NBA 2k14 (xbone) free
fifa 14 (xbone)
battlefield 4 (ps4)
64.xx