• :xb1: :ps4: SEGA Genesis Classics $29.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection $39.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Agony $39.99
  • :switch: Owlboy $29.99
  • :switch: Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory $39.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Tennis World Tour $59.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 18 $34.99 Save $25 (2018 FIFA World Cup Russia expansion available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands $19.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Overwatch $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Burnout Paradise: Remastered $24.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: Madden NFL 18 $24.99 Save $15
Everything Else:

• Save $500 with the purchase of an Xbox One X and a Samsung 75" Q Series TV
  • Free State of Decay 2 digital copy with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $20 on Xbox One X Enhanced Games when you buy an Xbox One X Console (https://www.bestbuy....at1496426811609)
  • Free Controller when you buy an Xbox One X with your My Best Buy Credit Card (Valid 5/6-6/2)
  • Xbox One S 1TB PUBG Bundle $299.99
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Power A Xbox One Wired Controller $24.99 Save $5
  • Sony PlayStation VR Doom VFR Bundle $299.99
  • Save $20 on a Sony DualShock Wireless Controller with purchase of a PS4 Console
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PlayStation 4 $24.99 Save $5
  • HyperX Cloud Core Pro Gaming Headset $59.99 Save $10
  • Elgato Game Capture HD60 S $159.99 Save $20
  • KontrolFreak Overwatch Thumbsticks $17.99
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Annihilation $19.99 Save $5
  • Annihilation 4K Only @ BB $24.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Overwatch is always 30. It was finally cheaper than that a couple days ago. They need to stop putting in "Overwatch $30" as a deal because that's practically the new MSRP. If it's always on sale, then it's never on sale.
Well GTA5 was on sale for $30 10s of times before it's official price drop this past week. Just because Overwatch is constantly $30 doesn't mean it isn't on sale because it will be back up to $60 next week. ;)

a little off topic but had a question.. i know we cant use gift cards to buy 3rd part gift cards now but what about rz points? can we still use rewards points to buy gift cards? thanks

a little off topic but had a question.. i know we cant use gift cards to buy 3rd part gift cards now but what about rz points? can we still use rewards points to buy gift cards? thanks
I used rz cert to buy eShop credit last week. Idk about non-gaming currency gift cards.

No games for me but did pick up the Friday the 13th 8 film collection Blu Ray for $19.99 and the Ong Bak trilogy steelbook for $14.99. I have the Friday the 13th 10 film collection steel book/ tin brand new but that thing has shot up in price like crazy. Going for over $300 brand new on eBay. Used ones are going for around $150. I paid like $40 for it but never got around to opening it. Seems like Blu Ray collectors are crazy for these oop collections.
I know it's worth a lot...but if you wanted to sell it to a fan like myself who would open it and keep it as part of his collection, I'd pay a reasonable price...not eBay prices, but certainly more than you paid for it originally...

Do you have a source for that? I have not seen anything regarding that but it would be nice to know in advance.
I’m guessing that since they referred to a memo, they probably work at best buy and won’t be revealing a source. By the way, asking for a source whe someone makes a reference on a forum is lame as fuck. You got here, try using google.

best buy would have alot of legal issues with cutting service before its expired. i understand in the fine print it says they change or cancel it when ever but that don't mean they will not get attacked or sued over it.

best buy would have alot of legal issues with cutting service before its expired. i understand in the fine print it says they change or cancel it when ever but that don't mean they will not get attacked or sued over it.
Whoever would sue would be wasting their time and money, because that fine print allows them to do exactly what they're doing...no judge would even entertain a suit.

I’m sure if they cut it early we’d get some kind of compensation but no more than a $30 rz certificate or gift card

Whoever would sue would be wasting their time and money, because that fine print allows them to do exactly what they're doing...no judge would even entertain a suit.
of course but that would not stop people from doing it and even people giving best buy company bad media attention.

WOW some of you guys are TRULY sad, and i dont mean pathetic....i have GCU for a few more years but I couldn’t care less

BTW, do you guys, who are so at a loss , EVER post a deal? I dont think I’ve seen ANYONE butt hurt over GCU joined passed 2014 or post any deals so....

Glitches and price errors, and people who manipulate or abuse the system with exploitation’s like that...that’s why BBY got rid of it, cuz 20% off wasn’t enough

You’ve only yourselves to blame for your loss

As for me, I’m stil GCU, still Gucci, and I still think i might get a red dot after those replies, because I’m not a scammer or CL/eBay reseller....I’m just a CAG
I don't want you or anyone else to leave the site. I just don't understand why you're so against newer members and putting them all in a certain category. You're celebrating the death of a very useful program that I and a lot of members here found very useful. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and the unwarranted attacks against people just make you look like a tool. I'm happy you've contributed a lot to this site but this type of toxic behavior will drive away people from posting helpful information and ultimately hurt the site's growth.

Again, ALL of the sad children who dont like me now, who I’ve NEVER seen post a deal, or engaged in any legitimate discussion about games or this fourm, all joined after 2013, as i suspected/predicted. Take a look for yourselves. Every reply is a proof to the theory, and it is a broad generalization [BUT, since this clown brought it up ^

Ban hammer should start with anyone who joined during the GCU-Slickdeal PSA when we were flooded with non-CAG who just stole the deals from SD]

Again, Show me one cry baby who posts deals and joined after 2013 and ill leave the forum voluntarily....hows that for a new CAG contest? Any cry babies up for the challenge?
I don't get why you are so up in arms constantly about "new members" they aren't required to post deals in order to be a member. I've been a member since 2004 and the CAG community, for the most part, has been one of the least toxic online communities I have ever been a part of.

Can't you just post things that contribute and add to discussions instead of ripping on anyone who joined prior to 2013?

Anyway, back on topic. I just went ahead and ordered a copy of Owlboy for Switch with some credit I had laying around. I'm also planning on picking up the Sega Genesis Classics collection this weekend and maybe Detroit: Become Human, but I dunno I fell like that one will drop in price pretty fast.

Well GTA5 was on sale for $30 10s of times before it's official price drop this past week. Just because Overwatch is constantly $30 doesn't mean it isn't on sale because it will be back up to $60 next week. ;)
Will it, though? I don't really think of a BB ad without it being listed. Whether or not it's $30 literally all the time isn't the point - it's practically always on sale, at least in the minds of consumers.

They're only keeping it at 60 MSRP so that they have the excuse to be in the ad's front page every other week. It's still silly.

Maybe. Maybe not. It's far more complicated than you paint it to be.

People have to realize that just because something is in fine print doesn't mean it's magically legal and fair trade; a contract is just a useless piece of paper unless it's actually binding.

Taking it to its extreme, you and I couldn't sign a contract wherein if I won a contest, I got to use you as a slave. The contract would not be binding; certainly not honored merely because it's a contract - involuntary servitude is against the law, full stop. Similarly, this could be the situation with canceling paid-for services.

If you pay for something and don't get said thing, that's a big problem, contract be damned.

See: Zuckerberg's dumpster fire; a fine print contract is not a full proof shield against corporate responsibility. There are trade laws that supercede anything any lawyer can draw up.

Anyone have an input on the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection? Switch or PS4? Lol
I think that I am going to pick up it up on Switch for the portability factor and it's the same price as the PS4 and Xbox One versions. The PS4 and Xbox One versions from what I have heard and not surprisingly run better on those consoles. Not to mention the PS4 and Xbox One have better control options for fighters than the Switch does. So I would say if you want to play competitively online, stick with the PS4 version.

I think that I am going to pick up it up on Switch for the portability factor and it's the same price as the PS4 and Xbox One versions. The PS4 and Xbox One versions from what I have heard and not surprisingly run better on those consoles. Not to mention the PS4 and Xbox One have better control options for fighters than the Switch does. So I would say if you want to play competitively online, stick with the PS4 version.
I watched a few review videos and the game play looked the same. Sadly I could never get a comparison video (probably still too early). My main reason for gravitating towards the Switch version is def the portability. I'll prob grab it now on there, and then wait for a price drop on PS4.

I watched a few review videos and the game play looked the same. Sadly I could never get a comparison video (probably still too early). My main reason for gravitating towards the Switch version is def the portability. I'll prob grab it now on there, and then wait for a price drop on PS4.
The Switch does have a pretty nice Hori fight stick, but it's $150 and there aren't enough fighters aside from ports of older games to make it worth the purchase currently IMO. I am going the same route as you though and will pick it up on Switch and wait for a price drop on the PS4 version to double dip. On a side note I also still need to pick up Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2 for Switch, basically, my whole Switch library is made up of games I already own on a variety of other consoles.

Picked up Street Fighter for Switch and Sega Classics for Xbox. I need to check my modded NES and SNES to see how many of these games are added. I like the portability of the NES and SNES for road trips.

I used the pro controller last night and it played pretty damn good.  There is a bit of a learning curve I feel with that specific D-Pad, but I can see it being just as good as the PS4 controller once I spend some time with it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion sigma....and I reiterate the point because the only negative toxic element on this site is the group I’m singling out. I’m respectful, and I never name call, so when the group in question retorts with name calling and insults, it my furthers my belief that the toxicity should be identified and removed...

I love CAG, and I really value members who are positive, who make contributions that make our site more sustainable , but when people who only joined during the Slickdeal PSA of 2013, who poach our deals without posting, (steal our codes without a trace), and aren’t contributing, in any fashion, and then on top of that, they post nonsense of their dismay because they couldn’t exploit a web error, or steal an extra DLC after a transaction, or just due whatever it takes to destroy an already tenuous deal-market with stupid selfish greed....it simply ruins it for the rest of us, it’s immoral, and that’s not what this site is about

We are gamers who are frugal....this isn’t a site for bulk orders during a pricing error or glitch to go sell for profit on eBay/ CL, it’s just CHEAP ASS GAMERs....one or two copies per person and move on. By being public, we’re an open target for these types of unethical ^ type members

Do you really think there is ZERO correlation between BBY cancellation of GCU and CAG activity? Like come on man, why do people not see these “members” are spamming, trolling, and destroying our forums And destroying the deal infrastructure they surfed in on

Now that i explained, I don’t see how veteran members, especially some truly helpful members, dont see the change in our community since the GCU/SD PSA....I know I remember clearly, and what happened to date is what i predicted , and I just wanted to protect our forum because I do care and I do try to contribute with as many deals as I find or scour...

I don’t mean to sound like a prick (this is for my fellow CAG, I mean legit CAGs) by calling these guys out, but enough is enough, they literally destroyed GCU, which was a great program....but what truly bugs me is what that moron above posted: encouraging and actually propagating the use of pricing errors. Glitches,cart or order manipulation in whatever form - that is stealing.....not taking a moral high ground, it is unethical which is why we say “hurry before they notice and cancel”

Again, I said from the start , it’s a broad generalization , but you all know who you/they are, .... I mean some of them are so stupid, they literally replied to my post with quotes, self identifying as the miscreants I called out generally, without any names lol....like that’s trump level-worthy idiocy IMHO lol

Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I’m sounding like a good two shoes,for bringing that truth to light

I like deals, but theft is not cool, nor is looking the other way when people do it. I don’t condone it, and I’m surprised other people here do.

There are some good deals on games besides whats listed, looking at fallout 4 goty. Wondering if its worth it to buy fallout for xbox and sell my unopened fallout goty for ps4. Already finished and sold vanilla game at release on ps4, mainly wondering about mods. Are the mods (probably much better on the xbox because of limitations ps4 has on mods)worth playing through the game again and the hassle of buying then selling my ps4 copy. Thats a jumbled mess of a question, hopefully someone will undestand that knows the answer

I used the pro controller last night and it played pretty damn good. There is a bit of a learning curve I feel with that specific D-Pad, but I can see it being just as good as the PS4 controller once I spend some time with it.
Are you talking about that new $200 controller? Does it feel like an Xbox controller with the stick layout?

Has anyone heard anything about Best Buy selling preowned again? The site has a bunch of newer preowned games listed but sold out for crazy low prices. For instance, God of War is listed at $20.

Just got my gamers club unlocked canceled by Best Buy. Apparently I bought too many copies, mostly for trade-in. I think the culprit was Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and the 4th copy I bought was to get the steelbook for free. Sadly I still had 13 months left on it.

Just got my gamers club unlocked canceled by Best Buy. Apparently I bought too many copies, mostly for trade-in. I think the culprit was Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and the 4th copy I bought was to get the steelbook for free. Sadly I still had 13 months left on it.
Best buy bans incoming. Welcome to the club ya'll.

Interestingly, all my orders were not canceled. Good thing I pre-ordered every available switch game last week.

So up until a few minutes ago, I had GCU until April 2019. Just received the email that my GCU was terminated for the same reasons listed above.

Went into the BestBuy App, and I quickly came to realize Best Buy has removed my “MyBestBuy” account - including my Elite Pro Status and All Rewards. When I went to look at my recent orders, I was prompted to create a new account. I clicked out of that option, and logged in with my phone number... A whole new MyBestBuy automatically account was created, which means all my previous information was automatically deleted by Best Buy when they terminated my GCU.

Has this happened to anyone else? Think there is anything I can do? I have at least $1,0000 spent at Best Buy on the past year that was not gaming related.

So up until a few minutes ago, I had GCU until April 2019. Just received the email that my GCU was terminated for the same reasons listed above.

Went into the BestBuy App, and I quickly came to realize Best Buy has removed my “MyBestBuy” account - including my Elite Pro Status and All Rewards. When I went to look at my recent orders, I was prompted to create a new account. I clicked out of that option, and logged in with my phone number... A whole new MyBestBuy automatically account was created, which means all my previous information was automatically deleted by Best Buy when they terminated my GCU.

Has this happened to anyone else? Think there is anything I can do? I have at least $1,0000 spent at Best Buy on the past year that was not gaming related.
Let's discuss here. Turns out I lost all my preorders when they set up my new rewards account. Also, lost a good amount of rewards.

Tbh, it’s the worst policy change ever. I understand the limitations of the GCU. I honestly did not know I had gone over the “limit” as I assumed the limit would be enforced upon me trying to be a title passed the limit.

I did not know it was upon me to track my yearly purchases of games. Some times I play a game, get bored, trade it in, then repurchase it a month or two later when it’s cheaper.

I’m shocked that they did a clean sweep of my entire Best Buy account. I have a TV, tablet and vacuum (lol) with extended warranties that are now gone. Every thing with my Best Buy profile is gone.

Yet I could still “open a new account” with my number when I went to log in. I don’t understand if I’m banned or if they really did mess up by deleting all of my information,

Tbh, it’s the worst policy change ever. I understand the limitations of the GCU. I honestly did not know I had gone over the “limit” as I assumed the limit would be enforced upon me trying to be a title passed the limit.

I did not know it was upon me to track my yearly purchases of games. Some times I play a game, get bored, trade it in, then repurchase it a month or two later when it’s cheaper.

I’m shocked that they did a clean sweep of my entire Best Buy account. I have a TV, tablet and vacuum (lol) with extended warranties that are now gone. Every thing with my Best Buy profile is gone.

Yet I could still “open a new account” with my number when I went to log in. I don’t understand if I’m banned or if they really did mess up by deleting all of my information,
See if you still have receipts, whether by email or paper. I am able to look up my old purchases via receipt. I tried to claim missing points via receipt but that didn't work.

they canceled my gcu membership after canceling gcu.  and took back a $25 reward cert I think.  pre-orders still there for time being.  Ah well it was fun while it lasted.  

I'm trying to see how many different ways to file a complaint on losing my points:

1) Arbitration in their terms and conditions
2) CFPB complaint for the credit card awarded points

Anybody have any other ideas? Of course I'm going to contact them and be nice about it first.

I'm trying to see how many different ways to file a complaint on losing my points:

1) Arbitration in their terms and conditions
2) CFPB complaint for the credit card awarded points

Anybody have any other ideas? Of course I'm going to contact them and be nice about it first.
I would contact Al Sharpton. He seems to be able to drum up lots of support for guilty folks who've been done wrong.

I would contact Al Sharpton. He seems to be able to drum up lots of support for guilty folks who've been done wrong.
Hah. I understand the hate or shame people can place on people that didn't follow the rules, but in my opinion Best Buy overreached here. My points were no more than 1% because I purchased more than 3 copies.

bread's done
Back