• :xb1: :ps4: SEGA Genesis Classics $29.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection $39.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Agony $39.99
  • :switch: Owlboy $29.99
  • :switch: Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory $39.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Tennis World Tour $59.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 18 $34.99 Save $25 (2018 FIFA World Cup Russia expansion available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands $19.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Overwatch $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Burnout Paradise: Remastered $24.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: Madden NFL 18 $24.99 Save $15
Everything Else:

• Save $500 with the purchase of an Xbox One X and a Samsung 75" Q Series TV
  • Free State of Decay 2 digital copy with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $20 on Xbox One X Enhanced Games when you buy an Xbox One X Console (https://www.bestbuy....at1496426811609)
  • Free Controller when you buy an Xbox One X with your My Best Buy Credit Card (Valid 5/6-6/2)
  • Xbox One S 1TB PUBG Bundle $299.99
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Power A Xbox One Wired Controller $24.99 Save $5
  • Sony PlayStation VR Doom VFR Bundle $299.99
  • Save $20 on a Sony DualShock Wireless Controller with purchase of a PS4 Console
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PlayStation 4 $24.99 Save $5
  • HyperX Cloud Core Pro Gaming Headset $59.99 Save $10
  • Elgato Game Capture HD60 S $159.99 Save $20
  • KontrolFreak Overwatch Thumbsticks $17.99
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Annihilation $19.99 Save $5
  • Annihilation 4K Only @ BB $24.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess I can sue them. My warranties for both my tv dissappered. I paid for thoes. And they can't just be cancelled.

I didn't recive any notice or email or anything about why mine was wipe.

It will be funny when everything people had pre ordered shows up for free.
I have had bestbuy send me orders i have cancled for free before.

Tbh, it’s the worst policy change ever. I understand the limitations of the GCU. I honestly did not know I had gone over the “limit” as I assumed the limit would be enforced upon me trying to be a title passed the limit.

I did not know it was upon me to track my yearly purchases of games. Some times I play a game, get bored, trade it in, then repurchase it a month or two later when it’s cheaper.

I’m shocked that they did a clean sweep of my entire Best Buy account. I have a TV, tablet and vacuum (lol) with extended warranties that are now gone. Every thing with my Best Buy profile is gone.

Yet I could still “open a new account” with my number when I went to log in. I don’t understand if I’m banned or if they really did mess up by deleting all of my information,
Your right about having to track your own purchases. If WorstBuy wasn't dumber than a bag of bricks they would automatically have a system that prevents your GCU discount from exceeding after you bought more than 3 titles of the same game. That policy wasn't even enforced until recently.

My GCU/Bestbuy account just got banned for violating their "3 game limit rule", lame. The way their system works though is that this time the dumb bastards took about $50 in rewards point that I got from using their shitty credit card on general purchases. Plus it completely resets your BestBuy account and deletes your order history/warranties etc. which is ridiculous.

I miss old Bestbuy. No order limits. In December of 2016 I probably bought $60k+ worth of games that year. That was also the year you could abuse Visa Checkout for $20 off of 100.

Damn that was great.

Well I guess I can sue them. My warranties for both my tv dissappered. I paid for thoes. And they can't just be cancelled.

I didn't recive any notice or email or anything about why mine was wipe.

It will be funny when everything people had pre ordered shows up for free.
I have had bestbuy send me orders i have cancled for free before.
I’m thinking that if you’re sitting around figuring out what games are ‘credit movers’, buying multiple copies and taking them somewhere else to turn in for a minimal increase in value, you probably don’t have the finances to retain an attorney that would pose any threat to Best Buy.

I’m thinking that if you’re sitting around figuring out what games are ‘credit movers’, buying multiple copies and taking them somewhere else to turn in for a minimal increase in value, you probably don’t have the finances to retain an attorney that would pose any threat to Best Buy.

100% true lol

bread's done
Back