NBA 2K13 $39.99

FIFA Soccer 13 $39.99

Fast & The Furious $19.99

Far Cry 3 $29.99

Dead Island Riptide $29.99

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct $29.99

MLB 2K13 $39.99

Animal Crossing $34.99 physical or download

3DS XL $174.99 (Red/Black or Blue/Black)

Dual Shock 3 controller $44.99 (Red, Blue, or Urban Camo)

$299.99 PS3 500GB Legacy Bundle (includes 500GB System, Gran Turismo 5 XL & Infamous 2)

$159.98 Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset & The Last of US Bundle

$69.98 The Last of US & 3 months PS+ subscription Bundle

The Last of US $59.99

The Last of US Signature Series Strategy Guide $19.99

Preowned Video Games, buy one get one 50% off

100% Trade in bonus continuing 

Credit to bainbridge's_stache @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I am torn between buying a 3DS XL or waiting for a Zelda XL bundle later in the year. Sweet price at Best Buy though. If the XL was all black, done deal.

I am torn between buying a 3DS XL or waiting for a Zelda XL bundle later in the year. Sweet price at Best Buy though. If the XL was all black, done deal.
There's another Zelda 3DS bundle and it's coming out this year?

God what is up with this horrible white ui?
Black theme is coming tmw according to @CheapyD

All you guests reading this topic why dont you sign up to our forums?.. you bunch of leaching lurkers!!!!!

Man I want a 3DS XL but I'll hold out. It's been $160 before and E3 is coming up soon. Hoping for a decent price drop.

Is PS+ actually worth it? I'm kinda a new PS3 user so I'm not really sure. The Last of Us + 3 month PS+ sounds tempting.
If your new to the PS3, I highly recommend PS+. It gives you a good library of games to start out with and more added each month. Plus tons of other stuff like cloud storage, discounts, and early demo/beta access.

Is PS+ actually worth it? I'm kinda a new PS3 user so I'm not really sure. The Last of Us + 3 month PS+ sounds tempting.
If your new to the PS3, I highly recommend PS+. It gives you a good library of games to start out with and more added each month. Plus tons of other stuff like cloud storage, discounts, and early demo/beta access.

PS+ is worth it especially now with Deus Ex and Saints Row 3 soon. E3 hits soon probably get a bunch of new titles too.

Yes, especially if you don't have a PS3 library.
Thanks guys, can any of you explain to me how games that come with PS+ work? I'm assuming you can only access them while you still have PS+ and that you have to download them first. I know they always add new games each month but are those games only up for that month or are they playable as long as you have PS+?

Thanks guys, can any of you explain to me how games that come with PS+ work? I'm assuming you can only access them while you still have PS+ and that you have to download them first. I know they always add new games each month but are those games only up for that month or are they playable as long as you have PS+?
All games you download or add to your download list will be available for you to redownload or play as long as you are PS+.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/306153-psn-weekly-deals-64-namco-price-drops-foosball-2012-sale-ps-sale-on-grid-2portal-2lets-fish-deus-ex-human-revolution-is-free-for-ps/

^Check out this thread by frisky which is updated weekly on everything related to PS+ and the PS Store.

FAQ from Playstation.com, relating to PS+.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034/kw/ps%20plus

[quote name="Dragunz" post="10601776" timestamp="1370619654"][quote name="htz" post="10601759" timestamp="1370619334"]
[quote name="Dragunz" post="10601695" timestamp="1370618053"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

PS+ is worth it especially now with Deus Ex and Saints Row 3 soon. E3 hits soon probably get a bunch of new titles too.

Yes, especially if you don't have a PS3 library.
Thanks guys, can any of you explain to me how games that come with PS+ work? I'm assuming you can only access them while you still have PS+ and that you have to download them first. I know they always add new games each month but are those games only up for that month or are they playable as long as you have PS+?[/quote]

FWIW, if you're interested in Plus you should consider getting a 30 day code from ebay or trading for one here. Infamous 2, Little Big Planet 2 and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One rotate out before The Last of Us releases and are probably worth the 3-4 bucks a short code will cost you.

Even if you don't want to download it right away add it to your purchase list and it will be free with PS+ as long as you have an active subscription.

Is Best Buy EVER gonna update their TIVs for new games? Resident Evil Revelations for the PS3 still isn't listed on their website. Has anyone been able to trade it in yet? If so, how much was the TIV?
Unfortunately, if it's not in their system then they just give you a generic $1 value. Sometimes it takes them a while for BB to enter new games into their system, and some collections/GOTYs/games never make it at all...
Up on the site for $10 base value. So $20 right now with the 100% bonus in place.

Ahh man just bought the pulse elites last week but its cool got them for 119$. Now I am getting last of us no matter what but Riptide is calling my name at that price.

In for a 3ds XL, can't wait any longer. Got $10 in certificates, plus I'm tired of Metro Last Light. I'll get $28 for it but oh well :/

Basically, Sony gets the rights to "give away" (more like rent) certain games for a fixed amount of time and you have the ability to "purchase" them at this point and time. Every game sticks around for its own amount of time (I think 2 weeks is the fastest and 1 year is the slowest), but there are always new games being added. Everything you purchase is yours to play / enjoy during your subscription, which starts to have serious value over time. Not a whole lot more to it, though I would like to remind you that the PSP / PSV games can be downloaded without a Vita and will be FULLY USABLE if you renew when you get a Vita or simply have Plus at that time.

As far as the current offerings go, it's a bit of a toss up. Right now Sony is offering a free 30 day trial via Home (I don't use home, so I think it isn't around till E3 next week). If you're quick / lucky, you MIGHT be able to grab that before the store updates (so you can get inFAMOUS 2 / LBP 2 / All 4 One), though even if you aren't... it might be cost effective to look into. I believe someone in the PSN thread said they don't stack with a current sub, so you would basically get a worthless code if you subbed prior. Also that bundle appears to be a mere 8 dollars savings, so this is something else to consider.

Just a warning to anyone trading games in, they removed the game kiosk to make room for the Samsung display. So now it's even more of a nightmare trading in at customer service. If I didn't hate Gamestop so much I'd just trade in there because at bby it takes triple the amount of time.

Just a warning to anyone trading games in, they removed the game kiosk to make room for the Samsung display. So now it's even more of a nightmare trading in at customer service. If I didn't hate Gamestop so much I'd just trade in there because at bby it takes triple the amount of time.
They've been doing trade ins at customer service for awhile now at my local store. Never have a problem.

I was wondering if my $10 off 29 and over coupon will stack with b1g1 50% off.  I know it won't with the GCU 10%.  Anyone know?

Preordered ACNL alongside a $25 Rewards Zone certificate, bringing it down to about $10. Anyone know how BB is with their digital download releases? I'm a little anxious to start playing NL, so the waiting is killing me! :p

Well this might be Best Buy being dumb, but if you look at PS3 Consoles there is a blank spot with a messed up SKU for $299.99. New bundle announced at E3?

Well this might be Best Buy being dumb, but if you look at PS3 Consoles there is a blank spot with a messed up SKU for $299.99. New bundle announced at E3?
It is just the PS3 500GB legacy bundle with free blu-ray remote control.

bestbuycomcart201306090.png

Would Amazon price match the 3DS XL deal or is that a no go?
They won't because they don't sell the 3DS XL.

Just a warning to anyone trading games in, they removed the game kiosk to make room for the Samsung display. So now it's even more of a nightmare trading in at customer service. If I didn't hate Gamestop so much I'd just trade in there because at bby it takes triple the amount of time.
They've been doing trade ins at customer service for awhile now at my local store. Never have a problem.
I traded in Sleeping Dogs last week and they didn't give me the 10% GCU bonus. Claimed it didn't apply with the 100% bonus, which I knew to be false. Ended up calling corporate and getting transferred back to the local store. The people I spoke with at the local store seemed oblivious to the existence of GCU let alone how to address the problem. When I traded in my copy of Assassin's Creed 3 a few months ago at the kiosk, it went super-smooth without a single issue - and I got the 10% GCU bonus.

I traded in Sleeping Dogs last week and they didn't give me the 10% GCU bonus. Claimed it didn't apply with the 100% bonus, which I knew to be false. Ended up calling corporate and getting transferred back to the local store. The people I spoke with at the local store seemed oblivious to the existence of GCU let alone how to address the problem. When I traded in my copy of Assassin's Creed 3 a few months ago at the kiosk, it went super-smooth without a single issue - and I got the 10% GCU bonus.
The people up at customer service probably aren't trained to do it, not that it's hard. I traded in a game last week and one of the geek squad guys handled it. I talked him through it and he still never added my 10%. He claimed I was at my limit. He couldn't grasp the concept so I took the gift card and left.

I work up at Geek Squad guys, they have thrust a good 70% of the store on us by combining us and customer service, so please be pleasant if your receiving pleasant service. It's been a stressful nightmare how many things are on our plates right now. I don't speak for the company of course in any formal or official way, so don't take this as a corporate thing or public statement/factual numbers (I don't want this coming back on my butt, lol, so just a disclosure). :no:

I just picked up TLOU with my $15 in RWZ so excited to play through that and ~$40 is the most I budget a month for games (So also yes, yes, and yes to the comment about PS+)

:grouphug:

Is the 3DS XL worth it at $175? I have never owned any of the DS' a lot of games on them that I want to play. Should I finally pay or wait for it to drop more?

Still not clear whether the GCU $20 RZ cert stacks with preorder of TLOU and Pulse Elite bundle. Any employees know?

Couldn't pull the trigger on Fast and Furious today.. only was gonna get it for the easy trophies

@FIF

As long as you purchase TLOU w/i the guidelines of the $20 promo you get the $20. The promo for the pulse happens on the receipt at the time of purchase.

Also, 

The 100% will go thru 6/15 per in-store signs, seems kinda short based on previous 100% but the could just extend it & put up new signs with another date.

@FIF
As long as you purchase TLOU w/i the guidelines of the $20 promo you get the $20. The promo for the pulse happens on the receipt at the time of purchase.

Also,
The 100% will go thru 6/15 per in-store signs, seems kinda short based on previous 100% but the could just extend it & put up new signs with another date.
@FIF

Also,
The bundle has a distinct SKU online and may not trigger the RZU promo (or so I fear).

We all know BB is wonderful with tech flaws so there's never a true 100% but for sure this promo will not DQ you from getting the $20 you may need to make a call to CS. But these calls generally mean more credit than $20 based on some of what I've read on here & in the forums.

I went to bb and they had to pm bb.com for $29.99 DMC and I got Binary Domain 50% off and $10 off pre-owned, and I even think I got the GCU discount because they had to do an override for the coupon.

Got both games for $16.XX after $15 certs

I bought Far Cry 3 used earlier today not knowing beforehand that I'd need a Uplay passport code to access multiplayer. Should I bother returning and rebuying new to get the code? Is the multiplayer worth it?

I bought Far Cry 3 used earlier today not knowing beforehand that I'd need a Uplay passport code to access multiplayer. Should I bother returning and rebuying new to get the code? Is the multiplayer worth it?
Generally no, its rather lackluster, the single player is such a blast, the multiplayer just seems so bland after.

Just some clarification for those not viewing the ad scan.

• The last of us and pulse headset bundle actually shows the pulse elite headset. Not sure if the picture is a mistake cause the ad mentions the regular pulse stereo headset not the elite one.
  • 100% trade in bonus remains

Just some clarification for those not viewing the ad scan.

• The last of us and pulse headset bundle actually shows the pulse elite headset. Not sure if the picture is a mistake cause the ad mentions the regular pulse stereo headset not the elite one.
  • 100% trade in bonus remains
I hope that it can get confirmed for what might be in teh bundle. I'm seriously considerig this as I have some cert to burn.

That and father day.

Any idea how the pulse elite and last of us bundle will work? I'd be interested if there's a package discount that would stack with the preorder bonus, but not if its a single item that won't get $20 in certs.
I pre-orderd the bundle just a while ago online... and I got the email receipt for the store pick up.The headsets are the Elite Editions.

Also... to the side of the headset it states "Confirming store inventory at XXXXX - Estimated pick up date June 10."

So - I'm guessing it's a Best Buy bundle only (the ones where they just throw a band over two or more items). So if they're going to scan the items separately, I'm assuming the pre-order bonus ($20) will still be valid.

It shouldn't be bundled together like the controller/game sets since those were from Sony, and they were also available at other retailers.

Hope this helps.

*update*
I received the email to pick up the headsets today (10 JUN 2013)

Dead Space 3 used is on sale for $22.99.  I tried adding 2 to my cart to get the "Buy 1, get 1 50% off deal" but it won't allow more than 1 copy in the cart.  About to make a trip to BB to see if I can get my 2 copies for about $30 (after my GCU 10% discount).  A friend and I have been waiting for this game to get under $20 to co-op it. 

If I'm trading in a console, kinect, and a couple games is it better to go Best Buy or Gamestop?
BBY has a trade in price list on the website and I know there is a few threads about gamestop prices. I'd check if either are running console trade in promos, those are the best value, I'm betting next week or week after extra value since the console launches :bouncy:

bread's done
Back