NBA 2K13 $39.99

FIFA Soccer 13 $39.99

Fast & The Furious $19.99

Far Cry 3 $29.99

Dead Island Riptide $29.99

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct $29.99

MLB 2K13 $39.99

Animal Crossing $34.99 physical or download

3DS XL $174.99 (Red/Black or Blue/Black)

Dual Shock 3 controller $44.99 (Red, Blue, or Urban Camo)

$299.99 PS3 500GB Legacy Bundle (includes 500GB System, Gran Turismo 5 XL & Infamous 2)

$159.98 Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset & The Last of US Bundle

$69.98 The Last of US & 3 months PS+ subscription Bundle

The Last of US $59.99

The Last of US Signature Series Strategy Guide $19.99

Preowned Video Games, buy one get one 50% off

100% Trade in bonus continuing 

Credit to bainbridge's_stache @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Is TLOU + 3-month PS+ a different sku? Or can i just grab one when i'm there? Also will the extra RZ coupon work with the PS+ automatically? Thanks for the help.

Any idea if I can preorder Last of Us, get the $20 certificate and get the 3 Month PS+ subscription?

That might sound confusing.

Can I get a 3 month subscription for 9.99 when I go to pick up my already paid for copy of The Last of Us?**

For anyone wondering about the The Last of Us + 3 months PS Plus bundle getting a $20 RZ cert, I found a sure-fire method:

If you order online for store pickup or shipping you can add The Last of Us by itself to the cart, then add a 3 month card to the cart.  It'll do the discount despite not being in the designated bundle SKU.  And it's not the $5 off, it was the full $9.  I checked out with the game, a 3 month card, and a 12 month card (you can get one 12 month card for $40 if you're a Gamer's Club member).

So if you want to be sure you get the $20 RZ cert with the bundle, add separately.

Happy gaming!

was there a 3ds price drop or new colors announced at E3? i have about $140 in Best Buy certs with a chunk about to expire in a few weeks. I was thinking of getting a 3dsxl with it, but it would suck if they release better colors or drop the price in a few weeks. My other option is spend them in smaller chunks as they expire, but there arent any games on sale i want. i have a regular 3DS. The blue fire emblem LE one, so this would be an extra i guess. I need to decide by tomorow before the sale ends

was there a 3ds price drop or new colors announced at E3? i have about $140 in Best Buy certs with a chunk about to expire in a few weeks. I was thinking of getting a 3dsxl with it, but it would suck if they release better colors or drop the price in a few weeks. My other option is spend them in smaller chunks as they expire, but there arent any games on sale i want. i have a regular 3DS. The blue fire emblem LE one, so this would be an extra i guess. I need to decide by tomorow before the sale ends
I've been in the market for a 3ds xl as well, no new colors or price drops were announced. Just need to decide if $25 off is cheap enough for me :D

I've been in the market for a 3ds xl as well, no new colors or price drops were announced. Just need to decide if $25 off is cheap enough for me :D
hmm damn. Ya normally i would wait till the holidays for a bigger sale, but like i said a lot of my points are expiring soon =( I either spend them on this or pitter them away on small stuff over the next month or two

to those that have an xl an 3ds. is it a decent enough improvment over the regular model to own both? i remember the old xl made some games pixely looking. i also hear you cant copy d.loaded games to both your systems

Fast & Furious should qualify for the PM + $1 preorder card at Target, making the game $10.99.

bread's done
Back