:br: 16.99 :dvd: 12.99
The Green Hornet
The King's Speech
Black Swan
Just Go With It
The Mechanic

:dvd: 14.99
Seasons 1-6 of Entourage

Got denied at Best Lie because they didn't want to 'combine offers'. Try-hards like that need to be fired because all they're doing is costing them legitimate business. Shrike, I know you're a guru on this and I'm pretty sure you posted a customer conversation off BB's website that explicitly stated the two can be combined (from another deal). Did you, or anyone, have that handy for when I go back tonight? Hopefully I won't need it, but I don't like having to walk twice.

Also worked for me. Rep had no issues scanning them and didn't give them much thought. I like getting the new hires sometimes. :lol:

[quote name='Jodou']Got denied at Best Lie because they didn't want to 'combine offers'. Try-hards like that need to be fired because all they're doing is costing them legitimate business. Shrike, I know you're a guru on this and I'm pretty sure you posted a customer conversation off BB's website that explicitly stated the two can be combined (from another deal). Did you, or anyone, have that handy for when I go back tonight? Hopefully I won't need it, but I don't like having to walk twice.[/QUOTE]

Judou, I had a little trouble, guy said it was doubledipping, however I just stayed cool and calm and informed him:

1. on the Best Buy forums they said both coupons work together

2. one is a manufacturer's coupon that they will be reimbursed for and the other is a Best Buy coupon

3. why not just try to scan both and see if they are accepted

4. Fry's has it advertised for $17 (17.99) so after manufacturer coupon it would be $12 (12.99)

He wanted to call his manager/customer service first, however no one answered so he just scanned them both and they went through.

It's a moot point since I went back tonight and had zero hassle getting it. Just love how a bad shift can waste my time and gas.

bread's done
Back